Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I really like how they redesigned the mail app. I had the gmail app bc the old mail app just wasn't very intuitive (i learned to hate it) but the new mail app is well done. Now I don't really have a need for the gmail app, it's redundant now.
What the hell? I said the iPhone mail system was garbage forever ago and you went on about how amazing and easy it was. Now it's crap? This is why I cannot take you seriously, even when you're not trolling.

The GMail app is just so much better. Helps sort through a lot of your crap emails and bring you whats more relevant.