Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-18-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You can buy their $200 Express router. It does everything every other router does... But its Apple Brand!
A certified Apple genius also brings you this important announcement.

On a non-trolling note I love my S4 and Juice Defender.

Last edited by Trogdor : 09-18-2013 at 02:38 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can buy their $200 Express router. It does everything every other router does... But its Apple Brand!
"It just works."

If you don't need or want complex options or choices and okay paying premium prices for standard functionality, then Apple is for you. You totally need to pay $2000 to browse facebook and do homework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"It just works."

If you don't need or want complex options or choices and okay paying premium prices for standard functionality, then Apple is for you. You totally need to pay $2000 to browse facebook and do homework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My backup phone right now is the original S2. Having a nexus 4 as a backup is going to be great.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are the best widgets to have on an Android homescreen? I had Twitter but it doesn't seem to update in realtime.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's pretty impressive. I wish I could get into the size of the Note. Unfortunately, much to my annoyance, I use my phone quite a bit to talk so it would probably be a drawback for me. I'm slowly growing to not oppose the bigger screens. They are pretty nice to have and look sexy.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:29 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I have settled on the Note 3 as my next phone... To bad it won't be out until October.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OH. MY. GOD.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is incredible. My life has changed forever.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think your trolling game has been slipping BBD. It just doesn't feel real anymore.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Guys, the fact that Forenci hates the iPhone should be reason enough for you to love it.

Forenci's terrible opinions on things are well documented.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

And I love how you all have backup phones. You know what my backup phone is? Nothing. Bc my phone always works.

#iOS7<3
Old 09-19-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Guys, the fact that Forenci hates the iPhone should be reason enough for you to love it.

Forenci's terrible opinions on things are well documented.
You thought JR Smith was a good player. You liked/didn't think the Andrea Bargnani was terrible. This makes your opinion invalid on everything.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And I love how you all have backup phones. You know what my backup phone is? Nothing. Bc my phone always works.

#iOS7<3
Always working has nothing to do with my phone breaking physically. Never have I had a phone not work on the software side.

#accidents:/
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
You thought JR Smith was a good player. You liked/didn't think the Andrea Bargnani was terrible. This makes your opinion invalid on everything.

#6thManOfTheYear
Old 09-19-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Sixth man of the year who pretty much ****** over our team in the playoffs because he's a ****** player who loves to shoot a lot.

And I still keep my Droid X as a backup for my iPhone because one small slip of the phone and it's dead.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
is that louis ck over jr's left shoulder?
Certainly is, and a guy from the Soprano's near his right arm.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Knick ticket prices are absolutely ridiculous this season. I don't think I can go to any games at the Garden this year.

I'm not trying to spend 600 bucks for 2 tickets.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Knick ticket prices are absolutely ridiculous this season. I don't think I can go to any games at the Garden this year.

I'm not trying to spend 600 bucks for 2 tickets.
My friend has season tix which they get just to sell. The night before the Super Bowl is Heat/Knicks at the Garden. My friend will be buying drinks for everyone that night with the money he'll make.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-19-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
My friend has season tix which they get just to sell. The night before the Super Bowl is Heat/Knicks at the Garden. My friend will be buying drinks for everyone that night with the money he'll make.
Oh I tried getting those tickets just yesterday at ticketmaster. Holy crap. I checked the prices and X'd out that box immediately.

He's taking a hit on those tickets though. You don't turn in profit owning Knicks tickets.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Oh I tried getting those tickets just yesterday at ticketmaster. Holy crap. I checked the prices and X'd out that box immediately.

He's taking a hit on those tickets though. You don't turn in profit owning Knicks tickets.
Incorrect. It's 2 guys 4 seats they split everything evenly. They both made money and the seats aren't nose bleeds they're in the 200's I think.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-19-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Incorrect. It's 2 guys 4 seats they split everything evenly. They both made money and the seats aren't nose bleeds they're in the 200's I think.
Oh wow. That's great. A couple of years ago I was thinking about it, but then backed out bc I looked it like how am I gonna sell 40 something games?

It's great when the Knicks are good but when they suck it's terrible. I didn't want to risk it.

I usually get section 200 seats.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Oh wow. That's great. A couple of years ago I was thinking about it, but then backed out bc I looked it like how am I gonna sell 40 something games?

It's great when the Knicks are good but when they suck it's terrible. I didn't want to risk it.

I usually get section 200 seats.
When you think about it you're in a small stadium and look how many people there are to draw from and how rich most of those people are. You probably make more money off Knicks and Rangers than Giants or baseball.

To move up in the Garden they did have to buy Liberty season tix also though haha. They donated them to charity so they could write it off.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 09-19-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
When you think about it you're in a small stadium and look how many people there are to draw from and how rich most of those people are. You probably make more money off Knicks and Rangers than Giants or baseball.

To move up in the Garden they did have to buy Liberty season tix also though haha. They donated them to charity so they could write it off.
Wait, can we do the same with our Giant tickets? Let's say I donate my preseason games to charity, can I write that off?
Old 09-19-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Wait, can we do the same with our Giant tickets? Let's say I donate my preseason games to charity, can I write that off?
I don't know all the tax stipulations but I don't see why not if it works with the other stuff. There may be a finanacial limit but 2 preseason games should be under that I would think.

sig by BoneKrusher