Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-19-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Smith, hands down. Eagles defense is the worst in the league atm and havent stopped a soul.
Washington is the worst defense in the league 1k yards in two games
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith is hot trash. I need to sell Bowe quick
Old 09-19-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Smith, hands down. Eagles defense is the worst in the league atm and havent stopped a soul.
Oh and bumping this.
Old 09-19-2013, 08:54 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my week is more than likely over with Shady hurt and Vick being terrible
Old 09-19-2013, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both my opponents had McCoy. Sweet.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was literally about to trade Bryce, backed out at the last second. Five minutes later, Shady gets hurt.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

After tonight do I just hurry up and accept if a guy wants to give me VJAX for Bell + Bowe?
Old 09-19-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would make that trade if I was you.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Vick was terrible, thank god Shady showed up
Old 09-19-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

******* dwayne bowe.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

On that last 3rd down Bowe gets one on one overage with no safety over the top and Smith doesn't even look to his side of the field. It's ********.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
******* dwayne bowe.
Not his fault
Old 09-19-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowe screwed me, I started Alex Smith over Brady and Romo and he got me 13 points, but I have Charles and he got me 26.5. Could've been better, could've been worse.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I can't believe anyone would start Alex Smith over another starting QB. He wins games but he's terrible during them.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wasn't going to start Brady against the Buccaneers or Romo against the Rams secondary. I picked up because the Eagles defense had been terrible, he was projected to get 18 points, and had gotten 16 and 21 points in his first two weeks.
Old 09-19-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless they're elite or you have no other option, it's really not a great idea to start a WR or QB on TNF
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:59 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
I wasn't going to start Brady against the Buccaneers or Romo against the Rams secondary. I picked up because the Eagles defense had been terrible, he was projected to get 18 points, and had gotten 16 and 21 points in his first two weeks.
the rams vaunted secondary? they have to be giving up 350 yards per game

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
the rams vaunted secondary? they have to be giving up 350 yards per game
I should've looked into it more. I wasn't feeling good about Romo coming off of last week having to go up against Finnegan and Jenkins. Looks like I made a mistake.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

TY Hilton is my flex from here on out. **** Alex Smith and his ****** QB play making Bowe useless.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Tom Brady or Phillip Rivers?!
Edelman, TY Hilton or Brian Hartline???!
Vernon Davis or Jared Cook??!
Vikings Defense or Bears Defense??!
Ride Rivers until he fails. They have no running game and Brady has no passing game. :(
Hartline. He has a great match up and we should see a more even distributed ball after Wallace complained and was fed. Unless it's ppr then go Edelman.
Vernon Davis is more trustworthy, for me. I'd go with him.
Bears in a close one. Vikings have the better match up but Bears vs. Steelers is a nice one, too. I trust that Bears DST more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
If Reggie Bush is a no go this sunday who should i start at flex?

Tavon Austin
James Jones
mendenhall

nonppr
Bleh. I'd lean RB when the options are less than stellar. Mendy should have a show-me type game after the coach kind of round-about bagged him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I am a a huge supporter of never sitting your studs, but no defense is quite good enough to be in that group. Hopefully you have a defense that you're starting every week so you can only carry one, but no defense is a must start every week if there's a better matchup available. That said, Pittsburgh's offense is also laughably bad this season, so I'd probably still start the Bears.
Agreed. Seattle is probably the only true match up proof DST and even then I'd consider a DST playing the Jags over them in a tough game.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok need quick help on a flex.

Royal at Tenn
Miller at Atl
Hopkins at Balt

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Ok need quick help on a flex.

Royal at Tenn
Miller at Atl
Hopkins at Balt
I think you have to ride the royal wave
Old 09-20-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I don't like Demarco Murray. I don't think Bryce Brown is gonna do anything barring a McCoy ACL tear. I was offered Ridley for them both. Is that a decent value or is Ridley gonna be stuck in BB's doghouse?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 09-20-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ridley for Murray is probably pretty equal value wise but giving up Brown as well gives him the edge.

Sure its not much of one... but still and edge.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find out tomorrow if I get D.Murray off the WW. I'm 10th in waivers, so I'm hoping a lot of people don't realize he was cut (it's actually pretty easy to miss him because of how it shows up)
Old 09-20-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

DeAngelo v. NYG
Ridley v. TB

(It's sad this is even a question)