Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-18-2013, 08:14 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the last 8 minutes because I forgot about it and it was pretty solid.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brooklyn Nine Nine was good stuff.

Comedy pilots are usually bad, even when a show develops into something great (Parks and Rec, The Office, etc). And I happened to like Brooklyn Nine Nine's pilot, so it's already ahead of the curve set by those two aforementioned comparable shows.
Old 09-18-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Schur is a god, basically. If you're not watchin B99 you're wrong.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm bored. With the Emmy's this Sunday, here is what and who I want to win.

Outstanding Drama- Breaking Bad
Outstanding Lead Actor - Bryan Cranston
Outstanding Lead Actress- Claire Daines
Outstanding Supporting Actor- Jonathan Banks
Outstanding Supporting Actress- Anna Gunn

Outstanding Comedy- Louie
Outstanding Lead Actor- Louie CK
Outstanding Lead Actress- Amy Poehler
Outstanding Supporting Actor- Bill Hader
Outstanding Supporting Actress- Sofia Vergara

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sofia Vergara ******* sucks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Sofia Vergara ******* sucks.
I know. That was the toughest category to choose as I don't like any of the actresses nominated. It was a toss up between her and Bowen. I shouldn't have even included that category.

Had Aubrey Plaza been nominated, it would have been an easier choice.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My first thought when I saw the category would be Chlumsky and apparently she is nominated, so go that?

Did anybody watch Top of the Lake?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post

Did anybody watch Top of the Lake?
Excellent. Well worth watching. And it's only 7 one-hour episodes, so it's a nice miniseries you can watch in 5 to 10 days (or less).
Old 09-18-2013, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Just finished 'Orange is the New Black.' Damn good series. Unlike any show I've ever watched.
Old 09-19-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Also, is it just me or have the same two or three black actors been the police chiefs in every cop show on tv of all time?
Actually there's only five or six black actors period. But they all have Oscars so it's all good. Actually the guy who plays Cutty didn't get one. But he deserves one.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got to Brooklyn 9-9 on the Tivo. Hilarious.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Actually there's only five or six black actors period. But they all have Oscars so it's all good. Actually the guy who plays Cutty didn't get one. But he deserves one.
CCSD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN CAN WE STILL BE BEST FRIENDS???

<3 <3

Old 09-19-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

This is an excellent article on TV's current problem of "mastermind" characters. Touches on The Bridge, The Newsroom, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad (positively), and Homeland.

http://thinkprogress.org/alyssa/2013...ion-manifesto/
Old 09-19-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Finally got to Brooklyn 9-9 on the Tivo. Hilarious.
I watched the rerun on Fox while I ate dinner. I thought it was just as awful as I expected.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I watched the rerun on Fox while I ate dinner. I thought it was just as awful as I expected.
You're awful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-19-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
This is an excellent article on TV's current problem of "mastermind" characters. Touches on The Bridge, The Newsroom, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad (positively), and Homeland.

http://thinkprogress.org/alyssa/2013...ion-manifesto/
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to the new seasons of ABC's Wednesday night shows "The Middle" and "Modern Family". Manny of Modern Family is sort of the new Bobby Hill (King of the Hill).
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
CCSD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I MISS YOU WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN CAN WE STILL BE BEST FRIENDS???

<3 <3
I'm a force ghost I only show up to discourage incest at opportune moments. and yes obvs.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I'm looking forward to the new seasons of ABC's Wednesday night shows "The Middle" and "Modern Family". Manny of Modern Family is sort of the new Bobby Hill (King of the Hill).
Modern Family blows nowadays.

Quote:
I'm a force ghost I only show up to discourage incest at opportune moments. and yes obvs.
Meh, if it's consensual, *shrug*

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-20-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Modern Family blows nowadays.

Meh, if it's consensual, *shrug*
I'm just discouraging not enforcing. Ghosts are ****** busybodies man.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I'm just discouraging not enforcing. Ghosts are ****** busybodies man.
I still miss you, sir.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 09-21-2013, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On episode 3 of veronica mars. Not disappointed
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Archer gets funnier every time I watch it. I've seen each episode on Netflix probably at least 6 times, with my favorite ones quite a bit more and it doesn't get old.

I'd put it behind only Seinfeld for TV show rewatchability.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I find Parks and Rec incredibly re-watchable. I can't not watch it whenever it is on.
Old 09-22-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I've seen s1-s4 of Parks at least 3 times. Netflix needs to hurry and add s5 already damnit.