Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 09-23-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That comeback was crazy. I really like the way Rutgers plays football. Of course talent is talent and there's only so much you can do with it, but just from a philosophical standpoint, I like how they play the game. Especially on defense.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Same here. Love what Schiano built and how Flood took the best aspects of that and is continuing with it but also tweaked some other stuff. Our DB's are young but man they have so much talent also and it's going to be awesome watching them improve as the year goes on.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That game was ******* amazing. Sucks about James though :/ I think we have super slim chances against Louisville without him
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As of now Flood is saying James will only miss 2 games with Louisville being one of them. I'd really love to pull that upset but it's going to be very difficult without James and going against Teddy Bridge. Utmost respect for him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-05-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Unacceptable. Flood is not our guy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-05-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what. the ****. was that
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-05-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flood makes Schiano look like a great gameday coach. I thought for sure that Goodwin was injured because Huggins doesn't deserve any carries really especially with the game on the line.

The defense was a joke too. Just constantly dropping into zone and rushing no one. No wonder they could keep running it in with the QB when everyone was dropped into coverage. Also Jeremy Deering is a stupid football player. He was stupid on offense and he's stupid on defense.

I have said this for a while and it is probably still unpopular, but I still wonder if Dodd isn't the better QB. Nova makes really really poor decisions. That dart he threw to Caroo was a great throw but a really stupid farvesque throw that just reinforces an overinflated confidence in his arm.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i mean, i've been saying that for a while but Dodd is actually pretty bad haha and I loveeeee Chas
Quote:
Old 10-05-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i mean, i've been saying that for a while but Dodd is actually pretty bad haha and I loveeeee Chas
Im not particularly interested in debating that point other than to say that Dodd never really has had an opportunity in a stable offense that can protect a qb. The one thing I think we can all agree on is that Schiano ****** up when he kicked Savage to the curb. That kid had a lot of talent. It would have been interesting to seem him develop.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
Im not particularly interested in debating that point other than to say that Dodd never really has had an opportunity in a stable offense that can protect a qb. The one thing I think we can all agree on is that Schiano ****** up when he kicked Savage to the curb. That kid had a lot of talent. It would have been interesting to seem him develop.
well, yeah. But Savage also was a giant vagina who couldn't handle the competition with Dodd, got butthurt and left, which wasn't cool either
Quote:
Old 10-06-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Dodd sucks. Give it up already. Nova wasn't the problem yesterday.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-06-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Nova certainly wasn't good though. We had trouble moving the ball
Quote:
Old 10-06-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yeah because Flood decided to puss it up.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-09-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

How we feeling about tomorrow everyone?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-09-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

we're gonna win. don't worry. the D is gonna come to play
Quote:
Old 10-09-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have no idea who's going to win tomorrow night. Rutgers has looked good at times, but equally as bad too.

Louisville hasn't played anybody with a pulse so we really don'y know how good they are. Their only test is tomorrow night so I expect them to be ready.

Gonna be a tough game.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I think it's going to be close with Louisville most likely pulling it out because of Teddy B. I would not be surprised if we won though. I can't believe the spread is 19!!! That I don't get.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-09-2013, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think it's going to be close with Louisville most likely pulling it out because of Teddy B. I would not be surprised if we won though. I can't believe the spread is 19!!! That I don't get.
Yeah, the spread is a bit ridiculous. If I was a betting man, I'm putting a lot of money on Rutgers.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Same here but I never bet on or against my teams. My only superstition left. I am beyond pumped for this game though.

I think it comes down to something very basic, our front 4 pass rush. If they do well we'll be in it to the end.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-10-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What time is the game?
Old 10-10-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
What time is the game?
7:30! So pumped!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

CB Ian Thomas leaving the program to play baseball at another college. Weird to bail in the middle of the season and he was a starter.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

yeah i don't get it. I'm really confused and that kinda really sucks
Quote:
Old 10-16-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Maybe his heart wasn't in the game. It happens.

A lot of athletes don't love the sport they play, they just view sports as a way to provide for their families. So maybe he felt baseball gives him a better chance of succeeding, who knows.
Old 10-17-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Hmmm JR DT Al Page and FR RB Dontae Ayres are now transferring. What is going on.

sig by BoneKrusher