Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-24-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I completely understand the reluctance with Seantrel Henderson. I'm right there with you. In fact, he is from Minnesota and even back in high school there were rumblings about Henderson's poor intangibles. With that said there is no denying his talent. Of all the picks in my initial mock that is the one that has the potential to make me look the worst because his stock could bottom out as teams do their due diligence. On the other hand it's certainly not unheard of to see teams roll the dice on that kind of immense potential either. Especially Seattle.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Also, where the hell is Tajh Boyd in this mock? And if the Titans are picking at 11, I would suspect the Locker experiment is over.
His size and limited measurable athleticism will prevent him from going in the first round.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If the Browns select a corner at three, when they clearly need a QB above everything else, I will break your servers by posting the dinosaur gif at least 100,000 times in one thread.
Ha, duly noted!

What is your preference for the Browns, assuming they don't have a shot at Bridgewater?

Old 09-24-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Also, where the hell is Tajh Boyd in this mock? And if the Titans are picking at 11, I would suspect the Locker experiment is over.
I don't know about that... Locker is coming off arguably the best game of his career.

As for Boyd, I think he and A.J. McCarron are both fringe-first rounders at this point. I have a Day Two grade on both right now but wouldn't be shocked if one of them snuck into Round 1.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:25 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Ha, duly noted!

What is your preference for the Browns, assuming they don't have a shot at Bridgewater?
Contract the franchise. After the crap with Richardson, they better get Bridgewater or I'm gonna continue to laugh at their utter incompetence and ineptitude. They're a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know about that... Locker is coming off arguably the best game of his career.

As for Boyd, I think he and A.J. McCarron are both fringe-first rounders at this point. I have a Day Two grade on both right now but wouldn't be shocked if one of them snuck into Round 1.
I understand he's coming of a big game but if the Vikings are giving up on Ponder, why wouldn't the Titans give up on Locker when they're picking ahead of the Vikings, AND both guys are probably about equal in terms of development and skill at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I understand he's coming of a big game but if the Vikings are giving up on Ponder, why wouldn't the Titans give up on Locker when they're picking ahead of the Vikings, AND both guys are probably about equal in terms of development and skill at this point.
I don't really know what the environment is like in Tennessee with the fans and Locker but living in Minnesota I can tell you that the worm has turned for Ponder. Vikings fans have really turned on Ponder and blame him for everything wrong with the team, much of which is justified. Usually when the situation gets that toxic it's almost impossible to recover from.

Old 09-24-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Quick off the ball and spends a lot of time in the opponents backfield. He has a non-stop motor and is just a disruptive force. He looks undersized but has the strength and power to overcome the size.
+ rep!

I haven't seen any FSU games this year. Is this a case of someone showing up on the field but not in the box score?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I completely understand the reluctance with Seantrel Henderson. I'm right there with you. In fact, he is from Minnesota and even back in high school there were rumblings about Henderson's poor intangibles. With that said there is no denying his talent. Of all the picks in my initial mock that is the one that has the potential to make me look the worst because his stock could bottom out as teams do their due diligence. On the other hand it's certainly not unheard of to see teams roll the dice on that kind of immense potential either. Especially Seattle.
The whole choosing USC because it would be good for his rap career?
Old 09-24-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of course I am interested to hear your thoughts too Vidae! :o)

The problem Kansas City may have is they may be picking too low for Marqise Lee / Sammy Watkins and there is a pretty big drop-off after those two. Perhaps another wideout will emerge or someone like Brandon Coleman or Mike Evans will move up but I just didn't see a fit at this point. What type of receiver do you think the Chiefs should look for to team with Bowe?
They'll probably look for something along the lines of what the Packers have been drafting for the last two decades. Bigger receivers (6'-6'3, 200+) that can run and can be had in the second round. Mike Davis seems like a decent prospect for them off the top of my head from the current crop of seniors... Allen Robinson off the top of my head from the underclassmen that may declare.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:00 PM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Clinton-Dix pick for the Rams. They definitely need a second safety to play beside McDonald, because I don't think McLeod or Stewart are going to cut it in the short or long term.

However, I don't really understand the Van Noy selection. It would mean that, in nickel situations, the Rams will either sideline a first round pick (Ogletree or Van Noy) or a $40 million veteran (Laurinaitis). Just doesn't make much sense, IMO.

I'd rather see them go CB, OL, or even DT at that spot, based on what you have coming off the board in the remainder of the first. CBs Finnegan and Jenkins haven't inspired as much confidence through three games as they did last year, and I doubt Saffold is back next year considering he's a walking insurance claim with all the injuries.

Add Jake Long's injury issues, I'm hoping the Rams have the chance to come out of this coming draft with a lineman who can start immediately on the right side in place of Saffold but with the talent to eventually transition to the left.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Coleman? I have not seen a ton of Rutgers this year but isn't he have an awful season? Kid has potential but right now I would have a lot of receivers eligible for the draft over him, here are just a few.

Kelvin Benjamin Florida State RS SOPH
Allen Robinson Penn State JR
Jordan Matthews Vanderbilt SR
DeVante Parker Louisville JR
Kasen Williams Washington JR
Shaquelle Evans UCLA SR
Odell Beckham LSU JR
Jarvis Landry LSU JR
Donte Moncrief Ole Miss JR
TJ Jones Notre Dame SR

All of these guys are potentially out playing him right now, and where Robinson and Benjamin are in the 1st round I have no idea, much less a Jordan Matthews.

No way Coleman gets picked over him, maybe if he had speed but he is not half as fast as Benjamin and Benjamin is heavier than Coleman. Maybe Brandon will turn it around a little this year who knows.

I really like Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, he could easily play his way into being the #1 corner after he works out. Lamarcus Joyner needs to get some credit as well, kid hits like a ton of bricks and is a stellar athlete overall.

I agree with you on Henderson, I used to hate him early in his career, really played awful from two years plus. Turned it around as a junior and now is a solid player with outstanding numbers physically and great athletic ability. No rip on the guy but if Jordan Mills can start in the NFL so can Henderson.

And Hubbard I feel is playing pretty poorly this season, not taking that next step yet. Be absolutely shocked if he comes out early. Carl Bradford is a better player than Hubbard and he can easily take that 1st round talent 3/4 OLB position I feel. Him or Vic Beasley who is playing out of his mind right now, along with his teammate Crawford who is playing like a 1st round pick as well.

But really dislike looking at others mock drafts, a lot more fun doing it without looking at anyones then compare, instead of just changing around the order of players everyone else has. Like I said right away though, a lot of those receivers are far ahead of Coleman at this point I feel.

Last edited by Ozzy : 09-24-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
The whole choosing USC because it would be good for his rap career?
Didn't Henderson initially choose USC to further his fathers rap career?

I thought that is what it was... Either way that was probably a flawed decision making process.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
I like the Clinton-Dix pick for the Rams. They definitely need a second safety to play beside McDonald, because I don't think McLeod or Stewart are going to cut it in the short or long term.

However, I don't really understand the Van Noy selection. It would mean that, in nickel situations, the Rams will either sideline a first round pick (Ogletree or Van Noy) or a $40 million veteran (Laurinaitis). Just doesn't make much sense, IMO.

I'd rather see them go CB, OL, or even DT at that spot, based on what you have coming off the board in the remainder of the first. CBs Finnegan and Jenkins haven't inspired as much confidence through three games as they did last year, and I doubt Saffold is back next year considering he's a walking insurance claim with all the injuries.

Add Jake Long's injury issues, I'm hoping the Rams have the chance to come out of this coming draft with a lineman who can start immediately on the right side in place of Saffold but with the talent to eventually transition to the left.
That's a real good point about the offensive tackle situation in St. Louis.

Definitely something to keep an eye on, especially with Saffold.

It's pretty amazing how the Rams just can't seem to get their offensive line right despite investing so many premium draft picks and major free agent dollars in that unit.

Old 09-24-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Bobby Layne
Rookie

Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobby Layne is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Mack pick for the Lionís, but they would probably move him to DE if they drafted him.

Although IIRC Schwartz has mentioned something about implementing an OLB/DE into the scheme. I think it was when they drafted Ronnell Lewis.
Bobby Layne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Didn't Henderson initially choose USC to further his fathers rap career?

I thought that is what it was... Either way that was probably a flawed decision making process.
Might have actually been both, but yeah...
Old 09-24-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is Dominique Easly? also, Purifoy isn't even the best corner on his own team
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Where is Dominique Easly? also, Purifoy isn't even the best corner on his own team
I am as big of an Easley fan as anyone but Round 1 would be a stretch at this point.

Old 09-24-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sbh15 Where is Dominique Easly? also, Purifoy isn't even the best corner on his own team
I agree, as a 3/4 DE potentially late first if a team needs that he could get in. He is just a beast on the edge this season, was amazing against Miami earlier in the year. As for Purifoy, yeah he has been a little soft this season, still has great cover skills and Watkins is playing good as he is and Roberson was on before he got injured.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott,

I agree with the previous Titans comment.

If the Titans are picking at #11 in the draft, then that very likely means that HC Munchak, OC Loggains, and DC Gray will all be sent packing -- maybe even GM Webster as well. If those guys are gone, then it's very likely that the new staff will want "their guy" at QB -- especially in a draft that is supposed to be pretty strong at the position. (Personally, I like Locker and think that he's capable of more than what the gameplan typically asks of him; however, his fate in TN is linked to this staff, for better or worse.)

Assuming that we pick in the latter half of the 1st Round (which I think we will) and assuming that Locker is our QB next year (which I think he will be), what other positions might we address in the 1st Round?

As you've pointed out, DE could be a possibility because Wimbley has been totally nonexistent this year and was pretty invisible last year as well. That said, Pitoitua has looked good and Morgan is one of the more underrated DEs in the league in my opinion. (He gets a ton of flak from fans, but he's good against the run and he gets a lot of hurries, even if he doesn't get lots of sacks.) Plus, the coaches really like Edwards a lot as a DE/DT type hybrid on our DL, so he'll get more playing time next season too. Still, if there's a "difference maker" at DE at our pick, then that could be an option.

Some other options...
-- Right OT (Stewart has really declined in the last two years.)
-- CB (Verner might be gone and McCourty's more of a #2 CB.)
-- S (Pollard's on a one-year deal and Griffin is unpredictable.)
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:48 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Of course I am interested to hear your thoughts too Vidae! :o)

The problem Kansas City may have is they may be picking too low for Marqise Lee / Sammy Watkins and there is a pretty big drop-off after those two. Perhaps another wideout will emerge or someone like Brandon Coleman or Mike Evans will move up but I just didn't see a fit at this point. What type of receiver do you think the Chiefs should look for to team with Bowe?
I would say the type of receiver the Chiefs should - and probably will - be looking for are more of the speedy elusive types that you found with Andy Reid's Eagles and John Dorsey's Packers. 5'11/190-6'1/210 with speed and precise routes. If Watkins and Lee are off the board they'll probably have to wait on a wide receiver.

In that scenario I hope they'd seriously try to move up and take Hundley or Tuitt. If they couldn't I think Ra'shede Hageman should be in consideration, or one of the tight ends. I also wouldn't be shocked if they went for a bigger, physical corner if one presented itself.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 05:02 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott (or others), just going through your rankings and there are a couple that intrigue me.

Khalil Mack: looks like he has the size and athleticism to move to inside backer in a 34. Thoughts?

Jeff Janis: 6'3" 220 white kid running a sub-4.4 will obviously bring the Jordy Nelson comparisons. Production is outrageous too. Is he legit for the league?

Terrence Fede: Looks very active in the backfield at a low level. Is a 43 end or a 34 edge man, or could he even bulk up and play a 5 tech?

Last edited by villagewarrior : 09-25-2013 at 05:04 AM.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:35 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
+ rep!

I haven't seen any FSU games this year. Is this a case of someone showing up on the field but not in the box score?
Here is an example from the Nevada game. He got a sack but had a 15 yard penalty for losing his helmet. His production may drop but that is from going from a well suited 4-3 to a not so well suited 3-4.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright
With that said it is important to remember that guys such as Peppers and Mario Williams were criticized for being inconsistent and underachieving during their final years in college as well.
And those issues have plagued their pro careers as well, proving their critics accurate.

One could raise those same concerns about Clowney.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.

Last edited by Scott Wright : 09-25-2013 at 04:06 PM.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
DcmRulz
Pro Bowler

DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DcmRulz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I am as big of an Easley fan as anyone but Round 1 would be a stretch at this point.
well with today's news, 2nd round might be a stretch now, if its as bad as initial reports say.

Hackenberg vs Morris vs Browne!
DcmRulz is offline   Reply With Quote