Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who will have the greater career?
RG3 6 5.41%
Wilson 12 10.81%
Kaepernick 16 14.41%
Luck 77 69.37%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Out of boredom, I decided to do some number crunching for Kaepernick. If you take his production in his last 12 games, when he first started receiving real playing time until now, and including the postseason, and stretch it out to a 16 game schedule, these would be his numbers:

PASSING
275 cmp, 436 att, 63.1 cmp%, 3903 yards, 22 td, 7 int, 102.07 rate, 8.95 y/a, 5.05 td%, 1.61 int%
RUSHING
109 att, 784 yds, 8 td

Those are really god damn impressive and just about on par with RGIII's production for his rookie season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought his passing yards are higher.....
Old 09-13-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Against zero pass rush and the worst secondary ever. Kaepernick is really good, but it's not because he threw for 400 yards against the Packers.
I thought maybe it was because he ran for 200 last time.
Old 09-13-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I thought maybe it was because he ran for 200 last time.
Football is just easy for him. I don't even care that he's underdeveloped anymore. He still is. It just doesn't really matter. He's ironically becoming one of my favorite players to watch. Ironic because he plays for my team's arch-rival and I wasn't a big fan of his before the draft.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Kaepernick on every money league fantasy team and find myself rooting for the guy even being a Packers fan. The one team fanbase that has every reason to despise him the most. Of course what he does against us isn't fun to watch from a GB perspective but it's impressive.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
Really? Now Tannehill is being mentioned with these guys? Who's next Blaine Gabbert because he's also young?
Seriously, Tannehill looked horrible yesterday. Leading them to a win against the Colts. Embarrassing. Dolphins should look to trade him for Gabbert straight up.

Last edited by Finz99 : 09-16-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Finz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
(passed for 400) I thought maybe it was because he ran for 200 last time.
Now if he can put them both together, same game, then he'll have something.
Old 09-17-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bradford and Tannehill are both going to fly under the radar but be legit franchise QBs for their respective teams who can win SB for their teams. Bradford didn't pull the win off for the rams but he put them back into the game when the Falcons big start put the rams deep in a hole. If the Falcons don't get back into gear and fly down the field for that TD in the 4th, Bradford may well have brought them all of the way back. That's impressive with such a young team in that dome of atlanta's.

I didn't watch the dolphins game but I'm glad Tanny did well when he got to face off with Luck. A good offseason or two and the Phins or Bills may actually take a division title from the Brady Pats. Phins need to rebuild their OL and keep restocking the D, but they've given Tanny some pieces to throw to, and they have some big time pieces on D.

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 09-17-2013 at 12:39 AM.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 07:02 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Bradford and Tannehill are both going to fly under the radar but be legit franchise QBs for their respective teams who can win SB for their teams. Bradford didn't pull the win off for the rams but he put them back into the game when the Falcons big start put the rams deep in a hole. If the Falcons don't get back into gear and fly down the field for that TD in the 4th, Bradford may well have brought them all of the way back. That's impressive with such a young team in that dome of atlanta's.

I didn't watch the dolphins game but I'm glad Tanny did well when he got to face off with Luck. A good offseason or two and the Phins or Bills may actually take a division title from the Brady Pats. Phins need to rebuild their OL and keep restocking the D, but they've given Tanny some pieces to throw to, and they have some big time pieces on D.
Tannehill looked really good and it was nice to see him and Luck on the field at the same time. Luck was still the better QB for sure, but you could see how much progress Tannehill has made. As for the Dolphins, I think they are ready to take the division this year but the OL is going to be the key. The receiving weapons are there now but the RBs are meh and will need help from the OL to succeed. They need better pass protection too, Clabo has been a major weak spot. The defense has all the pieces to be great right now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 06:30 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

What does Russell Wilson have to do to get more respect for the way he plays, and wins?

Grow 4 inches?
Old 09-18-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
What does Russell Wilson have to do to get more respect for the way he plays, and wins?

Grow 4 inches?
Carry more of his offense in my eyes. I like him a lot but his run game is a big part of his teams success. He rarely attempts more than 30 passes in a game. He is efficient and plays mistake free football, but I don't fear him as much as a passer as some of the other QBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
Carry more of his offense in my eyes. I like him a lot but his run game is a big part of his teams success. He rarely attempts more than 30 passes in a game. He is efficient and plays mistake free football, but I don't fear him as much as a passer as some of the other QBs.
Fair enough. But what you just said, described, sounds an awful lot what was said about Flacco, until the post-season run... except Flacco didn't run like Wilson can.

Wilson is fully capable.

Did you see him lead them back against Atlanta in the NFCD?
They tried to ride Marshawn Lynch vs Altanta to get to the NFC Title game, but it didn't work.... Lynch held to 46 yards and 2.9 a carry as they got buried 20-0, but then Carroll let Wilson open the floodgates and he led them back to a shocking 28-27 "win" with 31 seconds left.... until Atlanta got the 49-yard FG 23 seconds later.

Wilson had 385 yards passing, rating of about 110, and out-rushed Marshawn by the way, with 60 yards.
He CAN do it all if asked. But that's not the route Pete Carroll wants to go.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck is the obvious answer to me. He's the total package. The Colts are about to repeat their playoff appearance from last year, which is ridiculous when considering how untalented they were. He is a winner. He might not have great looking stats, but he's going to win games his team has no business of winning. It's what he's always done. His arm strength and accuracy have improved from year 1 to year 2. Decision making is terrific.

Ryan Tannehill deserves to be in this conversation. He's getting hit and sacked just as much as any QB in the league and still putting up great numbers while leading the Dolphins to a 3-0 start. He has as much arm talent as anyone (not Kaepernick) in this conversation. His potential is through the roof. He's going to get better and better. He has the best wide receivers of any of the young guns, so that helps.

I like Kaepernick's potential as much as anyone, but his throws are all one speed: 100 mph. He needs to tone down some throws. He's still young and I'm not sold on his traditional drop back QB play. He relies on scheme too much right now. His potential is scary.

My #2 guy would be Russell Wilson. He's a winner, poised in the pocket and just finds a way to win games. Not always pretty but he gets the job done. A great leader. I like his game a lot. He makes critical plays during the biggest moments. That quality sets him apart. From a talent perspective, I think he's the least talented of the bunch, but he has a quality that you can't measure. It doesn't hurt that he has the most talented team around him of anyone on this list.

RGIII was probably the best rookie / first year QB last year, but he's the type that's going to have redefine his game. He can't take the beating and the hits that Newton or Kaepernick can. When healthy he's just as good as Luck, if not even more deadly. He's a legit face of the league, but health and reeling in his best attributes will always make him a little less impactful than he could be.

All of them look like Top 10 QBs to me. The last thread I remember had like one future Top 10 QB (Stafford) to me. Maybe I was wrong about Flacco, I can't figure him out. One week he's a Top 3 QB in the league then next he's a bottom 5 QB. His swings of inconsistency are as broad as anyone I have ever seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 09-24-2013 at 03:14 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very impressed with Tannehill's development.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Cardinal96
Rookie

Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would rank it:

Luck
Wilson
Tannehill
RG3
Kaepernick
Cardinal96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I voted Kaepernick I think, and I lose for that.
I remember the Original Young Gunz thread.... a lot of changing of answers, opinions, rankings over time.... this one will too.

But re-doing it, I go:

Luck
Wilson
Kaepernick
Tannehill (he's blossoming faster than I thought with that receiving core)
RG3 (just because the knee is not right, affecting everything. When healthy, he was #1 on here)
Old 09-25-2013, 02:52 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's some sneaky spam
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am going to maintain my rankings of Luck, Wilson, Kaep, RGIII but I want to add Tannehill.

If I had to rank right now it would go Luck, Wilson, Tannehill, Kaep, RGIII but I think Tannehill will overtake Wilson for the #2 spot long term.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am going to maintain my rankings of Luck, Wilson, Kaep, RGIII but I want to add Tannehill.

If I had to rank right now it would go Luck, Wilson, Tannehill, Kaep, RGIII but I think Tannehill will overtake Wilson for the #2 spot long term.
I can buy that Cain.... but these ratings are fluid, they're going to change time and time again.

I want RG3 to get healthy.
When healthy, he was sensational.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
I can buy that Cain.... but these ratings are fluid, they're going to change time and time again.

I want RG3 to get healthy.
When healthy, he was sensational.
When healthy, and the league didn't have a seasons' worth of tape on him.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:03 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Newton is younger, more physically talented, and has been a better pro passer to date than Tannehill. Why exactly is he behind Tannehill on most of these rankings?

Last edited by cmarq83 : 10-06-2013 at 08:15 AM.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Cardinal96
Rookie

Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cardinal96 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck was very impressive today against the Seahawks defense. Russell Wilson also looked good in defeat.
Cardinal96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was interesting to go back to that old "Young Guns" thread. None of those players really ever became superstar-level Quarterbacks. I picked Matt Ryan and of that list (Freeman, Stafford, Flacco, Bradford, Ryan). I think I'd make the same pick again.

I am glad I was proven right that Sam Bradford was going to be a bust (as a #1 pick, he's not horrible per say). When he had a semi-decent rookie year I got:

I think of this current group, I predict only Andrew Luck breaks through the 5th-12th best tier and has the potential to join the pantheon. Currently: Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Brady.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:31 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know what's going on with Kaepernick. He's struggling to find his rhythm passing the football. Does he miss Crabs that much??

Of the four top rookie QBs in 2012, only Andrew Luck IMO is better than he was last season.
Russell Wilson was good last year. He's still good. Not better, which is fine.

RG3 is getting stats, but not when they matter when the game is on the line,(except against Oakland). Since it's been decided unofficially that Griffin is NOT a fan of the read-option and is NOT going to keep the ball on option runs(I'm the next Steve Young dammit!!), he's learning on the job how to work through his reads from the pocket and having major struggles on 3rd and long.
And he's still recovering from that knee injury.

I hate hyping Luck more than he already is, but dude is clutch-y.
With him at QB, the Colts remind me of the 2001 Pats squad. They don't look like world beaters on paper, but they simply find ways to win.

The only team in the AFC I see standing in their way from a deep playoff run are the Denver Broncos only because I doubt the Colts can score enough to keep pace with Manning.

Which among Luck/Wilson/CK will be the first to win a SB??

Russell Wilson and Kaepernick are in better situations, or at least I thought so.
But I have this sneaking suspicion it's going to be Luck.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:41 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about Pryor of Oakland, he had a very impressive game against the Chargers????