Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-23-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I am as well. I haven't found anyone that I was even remotely interested in actually dating since my senior year of high school for **** sake.
Yeah and every girl I was somewhat with in college was a mega c you next Tuesday afterwards so it's just like "come on, where's that cute girl I can drink beer with and fart around?"

I'm growing impatient
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean, OKCupid is good for random hookups.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shreckart, you're definitely, 10000% overthinking the fb message. Just send it to her and talk to her like if it was nothing. She won't think it's weird unless you make it weird.
Old 09-23-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I am as well. I haven't found anyone that I was even remotely interested in actually dating since my senior year of high school for **** sake.
Same here. I dunno I just want someone beautiful and fun. Bit of the hopeless romantic I suppose.

I'm at a Christian University and I want to date a christian girl, but I all too often run into girls that believe things just because their parents told them to and think alcohol is Satan's gift to man. On the other side I meet girls in sororities that are skanks and have no intelligence quotient.

Somebody fun and attractive who loves God. Sheesh.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Learn to manage your expectations or else you'll spend your life forever disappointed. This idea that there is someone perfect on the outside made just for you that will finish your sentences and agree with everything you do is completely untrue, and the sooner you realize that the happier your dating life will be.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Learn to manage your expectations or else you'll spend your life forever disappointed. This idea that there is someone perfect on the outside made just for you that will finish your sentences and agree with everything you do is completely untrue, and the sooner you realize that the happier your dating life will be.
Beer and farts man. I don't think I'm asking for too much here
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
That girl is out there, I can promise you. My fiance and I can let out all our bodily sounds without a problem, and she can tolerate my idiosyncrasies.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Alright, proofread the opening sentence to this conversation. Background is we played BP against each other when we had the party at my house, and that was a talking point for a while when we were talking.

"You missed another chance to play me in BP this weekend, kind of disappointed you weren't here to get beat again."

Context wise I feel that's a fair way to start, but don't know if it's too much/little. Short and sweet though to start off I feel is the best. After this opening sentence I'm good to go, this whole Facebook thing is weird though.
Dude you're thinking way too much. Just send something and go with it.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I got it Jeff and MetSox, appreciate the help everyone.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"hey babe how arp you" is the line.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
Alright, proofread the opening sentence to this conversation. Background is we played BP against each other when we had the party at my house, and that was a talking point for a while when we were talking.

"You missed another chance to play me in BP this weekend, kind of disappointed you weren't here to get beat again."

Context wise I feel that's a fair way to start, but don't know if it's too much/little. Short and sweet though to start off I feel is the best. After this opening sentence I'm good to go, this whole Facebook thing is weird though.

The only weird thing is how much you are overthinking something like a simple icebreaker message
Old 09-25-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stop thinking and just act. have an idgaf attitude when it comes to girls. don't worry about how your actions are gonna come across and just act. if you **** it up somewhere along the way, that's how you'll learn.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I found me a keeper. She does a few things that irk me but nothing I can't live with and she doesn't like bacon or drink too much but that's ok cuz she lets me get bacon and beer wasted when I want. She's also starting her masters program tomorrow and she's real bright. She also cooks for me and she's damn good. She even tried making me pupusas, which were ok for a non-salvadorian. Almost did the...compare it to my mom's pupusas deal haha.

Imma happy man.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so an update on my situation:

I hadn't talked to my ex for a week since we've broken up, she got into a bad car accident yesterday and I drove to the ER and waited there and talked to her dad and he said for me to go in. I went in and talked to her and her mother, her mother gave us time alone but I just tried to cheer her up saying stuff like "well now youll get a new car, maybe even one with cruise control now" or "at least you don't have to wear the neck brace that they have to screw into your skull" etc. And then I left so that her dad could go back because hes obviously more important. So I waited another 2 hours for them to get out, and I bought her a bag of cheezits because they are our favorite and i just felt like it. Her parents offered to drive me to their school because its sortof on the way back to their house, and I said no it was okay but thank you like twice, but they insisted so I went. I talked to her a little in the car, just listened mostly and then I got out and said thank you, take care, hope you feel better.

She called me and left a voicemail saying she was happy I came and thanked me, that it was very nice and I didn't have to come. She also said that she was really dazed ontop of still not being "right" referring to her mental/emotional self. She ended saying that she will talk to me, but if not thanked me again.

I replied "you're welcome, I'm glad you're okay", and she answered saying shes glad too, and that she was still a little off and ate ice cream to calm her down, she also is on vicodin. I didn't respond, I feel a little bad for that because she probably needed someone to talk to because she had gone through a traumatic event, but our relationship is not fixed. She talked to her ex and made that relationship more important than ours by neglecting my feelings for so long (~a year). My friends advised me I was doing the right thing, showing that I cared when it was serious and when I needed to set everything aside for her health and concern I did. Her ex wasn't there, I was.

I was going to give her the blanket because it seemed like she didn't care at all, but when I saw her look at me when I was getting lunch in between classes and noticed she seemed upset and all of this I just don't feel right making her any more emotional than she is right now.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You did the right thing by going to see her and when someone is in the hospital for something serious like that and it could be life threating. That should come above playing a game of not talking to her. If your issuses still arent fixed just remember that and dont jump back into anything. Because its possible she will start texting and coming around more bc "you were there for her and her time of need".

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Ok so an update on my situation:

I hadn't talked to my ex for a week since we've broken up, she got into a bad car accident yesterday and I drove to the ER and waited there and talked to her dad and he said for me to go in. I went in and talked to her and her mother, her mother gave us time alone but I just tried to cheer her up saying stuff like "well now youll get a new car, maybe even one with cruise control now" or "at least you don't have to wear the neck brace that they have to screw into your skull" etc. And then I left so that her dad could go back because hes obviously more important. So I waited another 2 hours for them to get out, and I bought her a bag of cheezits because they are our favorite and i just felt like it. Her parents offered to drive me to their school because its sortof on the way back to their house, and I said no it was okay but thank you like twice, but they insisted so I went. I talked to her a little in the car, just listened mostly and then I got out and said thank you, take care, hope you feel better.

She called me and left a voicemail saying she was happy I came and thanked me, that it was very nice and I didn't have to come. She also said that she was really dazed ontop of still not being "right" referring to her mental/emotional self. She ended saying that she will talk to me, but if not thanked me again.

I replied "you're welcome, I'm glad you're okay", and she answered saying shes glad too, and that she was still a little off and ate ice cream to calm her down, she also is on vicodin. I didn't respond, I feel a little bad for that because she probably needed someone to talk to because she had gone through a traumatic event, but our relationship is not fixed. She talked to her ex and made that relationship more important than ours by neglecting my feelings for so long (~a year). My friends advised me I was doing the right thing, showing that I cared when it was serious and when I needed to set everything aside for her health and concern I did. Her ex wasn't there, I was.

I was going to give her the blanket because it seemed like she didn't care at all, but when I saw her look at me when I was getting lunch in between classes and noticed she seemed upset and all of this I just don't feel right making her any more emotional than she is right now.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's nothing wrong with being nice to her in a crisis. That doesn't mean you should be going back with her. I personally have a "rescue" complex where if there is a crisis or a problem, I feel the need to rush in and "save". It has gotten me in trouble in past situations. I'm not saying you have the same issues I do/did, but I'm recommending that you continue to keep your distance overall. Out of sight/out of mind is best for you right now.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our mutual friend told me that shes upset that I am still not talking to her, that she was happy that I came to see her and stayed for her, but doesn't know what to do

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Have you considered moving to the midwest? I can almost guarantee that your cute beer and farts girl is living int he midwest.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Have you considered moving to the midwest? I can almost guarantee that your cute beer and farts girl is living int he midwest.
Yeah but I'd also prefer she not be fat
Quote:
Old 09-26-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Yeah but I'd also prefer she not be fat
Quote:
Old 09-26-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
nice triple post at the daily 9:20 death of this site
Quote:

Last edited by scottyboy : 09-26-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 09-26-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cute, cool with beer and farts, and not fat...you're drifting a bit further into fantasy land.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are plenty of not-fat cute girls who like beer in the midwest. I'm not sure on the farts part, not really my thing.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

eww girls fart?

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

queefs are ok, if i'm pounding her (because I'm making her do that), but farts are not cool, If I have to hold it, she should too, no matter how hot

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote