Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 08-28-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default The 2014 Dallas Cowboys Draft Thread

Week 1 for college football is upon us!

Time to put together a mock draft!

Dallas Cowboys Mock Draft 1

Round 1: DT (3 Tech) Will Sutton, Arizona St.

Suttonís breakout season last year was an eye opener, so we should be watching him closely this year to see if he can come close to duplicating that effort. His measurables will probably prevent him from going high in the draft as high as his height and worse yet, his arm length are both significantly substandard. But since we're picking late in Round 1 (woohoo! lol), I think he is both fair game for us to mock him to us and so would his value be fair.

Round 2: FS Tre Boston, UNC

When will we finally get our FS ballhawk? Hopefully sooner rather than later. Boston has a chance to be that. He emerged some last year with his 4 INTs, 5 PBUs, but he's on the list of guys expected to have a real breakout season. We shall see. If we go Defense in Round 1, I have a hard time seeing Garrett go Defense in Round 2, but it's a mock draft. ;)

Round 3: OG Xavier Su'a-Filo, UCLA

Gotta love the type of player he is. Converted from LT to LG last year. Played in a system at UCLA where they ran the one cut ZBS and Su'a-Filo was pivotal towards Jonathan Franklin's success.

Quote:
Sua-Filo is quick off the snap and shows an impressive initial pop to push the defender off the ball. Scouts will be watching to see if his ability to sustain blocks improves with more experience inside at guard, where his short, wide frame is best suited. His experience at tackle is clear when pass-blocking, as Su'a-Filo is patient and balanced, showing the ability to slide laterally, as well as absorb a strong bull-rush, when necessary. He is light on his feet and often was asked to pull and lead Franklin around the corner, but possesses just moderate balance when blocking on the move. Interior linemen only occasionally leave school early to test the NFL waters but given his experience (27 career starts) inside and out, Sua-Filo could be one to watch for the 2014 draft. - Rob Rang, NFLDraftScout.com

Round 4: DE Kony Ealy, Missouri

With a well built 6'5, 275 frame Ealy is the guy you want walking first off the team bus to drop jaws. So far he hasn't had great success but this is the year some are expecting him to break out. His coaches have called him the second coming of Aldon Smith. I chalk that up to coach talk, but right now NFLDraftScout has him at a Round 5-6 projection. I think he'll boost his stock a round, maybe more... sky is the limit for him so we shall see.

Quote:
Ealy played in all 12 games for the Tigers last season, recording 37 tackles, including 10 tackles for loss and 3.5 sacks. He also showed a knack for getting his hands up, knocking down seven passes, second on the team to Gaines. Ealy's athleticism jumps off the tape. Operating at LDE for the Tigers, Ealy showed good initial quickness off the snap to force right tackles into respecting his speed rush. He also has a quick spin move back to the inside to complement his speed. Perhaps best of all, when he gets a lane, Ealy closes quickly on the ball-carrier. - Rob Rang, NFLDraftScout.com
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking good D. I absolutely love and agree with Sutton and Su'a-Filo. Both of those guys are very, very high on my wish list.

I'll make one of these here soon when I stop being lazy.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:50 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Week 1 for college football is upon us!

Time to put together a mock draft!

Dallas Cowboys Mock Draft 1

Round 1: DT (3 Tech) Will Sutton, Arizona St.

Suttonís breakout season last year was an eye opener, so we should be watching him closely this year to see if he can come close to duplicating that effort. His measurables will probably prevent him from going high in the draft as high as his height and worse yet, his arm length are both significantly substandard. But since we're picking late in Round 1 (woohoo! lol), I think he is both fair game for us to mock him to us and so would his value be fair.

Round 2: FS Tre Boston, UNC

When will we finally get our FS ballhawk? Hopefully sooner rather than later. Boston has a chance to be that. He emerged some last year with his 4 INTs, 5 PBUs, but he's on the list of guys expected to have a real breakout season. We shall see. If we go Defense in Round 1, I have a hard time seeing Garrett go Defense in Round 2, but it's a mock draft. ;)

Round 3: OG Xavier Su'a-Filo, UCLA

Gotta love the type of player he is. Converted from LT to LG last year. Played in a system at UCLA where they ran the one cut ZBS and Su'a-Filo was pivotal towards Jonathan Franklin's success.

Round 4: DE Kony Ealy, Missouri

With a well built 6'5, 275 frame Ealy is the guy you want walking first off the team bus to drop jaws. So far he hasn't had great success but this is the year some are expecting him to break out. His coaches have called him the second coming of Aldon Smith. I chalk that up to coach talk, but right now NFLDraftScout has him at a Round 5-6 projection. I think he'll boost his stock a round, maybe more... sky is the limit for him so we shall see.
i love sutton to the cowboys and the guard in the third, but i would have i think the cowboys need another de than a safety. especially considering when healthy 3 of our starters on the d-line will be probably be gone
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1st Round-Cyril Richardson (G) 6'5 335lbs, Baylor

The lack of talent on the interior line has been a source of contention since the depature of Kosier, Gurode, and Bigg Davis. The team experimented with late round draft picks and stop gaps but still haven't found a good combination between the tackles. I appears there is hope for the young combination of Leary and Frederick but there is still a gaping hole at the other guard position. Brian Waters looks to be a one year rental to get us through the year but the position will need to be addressed in the off season.

Richardson is a local product from Fort Worth who has demonstrated tremendous upside during his tenure at Baylor. At 6'5 335 lbs, Richardson has the size/strength to overwhelm defenders in the phone booth but has also shown light feet in pass protection. While his ultimate position in the league will be guard, he also has experience at LT where he protected RGIII's blide side in 2011.

2nd Round- Lamarcus Joyner (FS) 5'8 195lbs, FSU

Once a highly recruited CB out of highschool, Joyner has played about every position in the secondary since arriving at Florida St. What he lacks in size he more then make up for with effort where he always finds himself around the ball. He has loose hips with a smooth back pedal in coverage and has the range to cover the deep half in zone. He also is a solid and willing tackler which is essential in the cover two.

3rd Round- Chris Smith (DE) 6'2 268 lbs, Arkansas
http://media.arkansasonline.com/img/...9802b25 60d37
DE is going to be a huge need if Spencer gets to walk in free agency as expected. Smith is a very underated prospect imo, he has a great burst off the snap and can beat lineman wide or use his natural leverage to bull rush back the the QB. The knock on Smith is his lack of height but I don't see that as an issue at the next level. He has a great base and comes off the snap low.. should have no issue anchoring at the poa imo.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:19 PM    (permalink
dsc1600
Veteran

dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dsc1600 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love how every year it's interior O line and safety. Come on Jerrah!
dsc1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc1600 View Post
I love how every year it's interior O line and safety. Come on Jerrah!
To be fair that's 5 positions between the 2.

FWIW, did anyone catch the Niners game yesterday? Eric Reid was beastin' it. Thought it deserved mention since we traded with them to allow them to pick Reid. Still liked the trade though.

On the other hand, I saw Kyle Ogletree absolutely looking like trash yesterday for the Bucs. Saw him drop a critical pass right in his hands and had to laugh. Reminded me of the time we saw Jacques Reeves suck in Houston when we let him go.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
1st Round-Cyril Richardson (G) 6'5 335lbs, Baylor

The lack of talent on the interior line has been a source of contention since the depature of Kosier, Gurode, and Bigg Davis. The team experimented with late round draft picks and stop gaps but still haven't found a good combination between the tackles. I appears there is hope for the young combination of Leary and Frederick but there is still a gaping hole at the other guard position. Brian Waters looks to be a one year rental to get us through the year but the position will need to be addressed in the off season.

Richardson is a local product from Fort Worth who has demonstrated tremendous upside during his tenure at Baylor. At 6'5 335 lbs, Richardson has the size/strength to overwhelm defenders in the phone booth but has also shown light feet in pass protection. While his ultimate position in the league will be guard, he also has experience at LT where he protected RGIII's blide side in 2011.

2nd Round- Lamarcus Joyner (FS) 5'8 195lbs, FSU

Once a highly recruited CB out of highschool, Joyner has played about every position in the secondary since arriving at Florida St. What he lacks in size he more then make up for with effort where he always finds himself around the ball. He has loose hips with a smooth back pedal in coverage and has the range to cover the deep half in zone. He also is a solid and willing tackler which is essential in the cover two.

3rd Round- Chris Smith (DE) 6'2 268 lbs, Arkansas
http://media.arkansasonline.com/img/...9802b25 60d37
DE is going to be a huge need if Spencer gets to walk in free agency as expected. Smith is a very underated prospect imo, he has a great burst off the snap and can beat lineman wide or use his natural leverage to bull rush back the the QB. The knock on Smith is his lack of height but I don't see that as an issue at the next level. He has a great base and comes off the snap low.. should have no issue anchoring at the poa imo.
Interesting usage of picks W4HOF. I don't know who Smith is, so that'll be one to watch. Joyners size kind of concerns me but we've seen small Safeties make their mark before. Joyner does ball. I'd be cool with Richardson. Seems like that would be the very last piece to the puzzle on offense.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
cmd34
Rookie

cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drafting a 5'8" Safety (Joyner) would drive me crazy.

Would love either Will Sutton or Cyril Richardson in the 1st.

Need to see more of Boston but definitely looks fluid.
cmd34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Dallas Cowboys Mock Draft 2

Old 09-27-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.seniorbowl.com/news-highl...il.php?news=80

Good video on scouting DL.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:59 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A name that really hasn't been mentioned yet is Stephon Tuitt, if he is on the board do you think the would pull the trigger? Physically he fits a similar mold to Hatcher and has a knack of playing in the opponents backfield. He would have to make the transition back inside to DT after playing a 5 tech in college but has the skills to exell as a pass rusher.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Dallas Cowboys Mock Draft 3

Round 1: DT Re'Shede Hageman - 6'6, 312

More I reasearch this guy, the more I like! A natural athlete that plays with good body control and coordination. Hageman is a skilled athlete, who can change direction, react quickly and has only scratched his surface. You normally don't see Defensive Tackles flying around making tackles, but Hageman is a specimen. He's been a disruptive force so far this season and his stock is definitely on the rise.

Round 2: FS Kenny Ladler, Vanderbilt - 6'1, 205

Ladler has been having a good season so far. Been a tackle machine and just refuses to let people by him. Very Earl Thomas-like. When I googled his name I came across this pretty nice scouting report:

Quote:
Kenny Ladler is a true center-fielder type Safety. Heís got decent size for a Free Safety and has the range to cover the backend of the defense in cover 1 looks.

Ladler understands zonal concepts very well as he reads the situation incredibly well and as a result he isnít the cause of a defensive coverage breaking down very often.

Ladler is a suspect tackler though, he isnít the most physical of players, but there are some ways he can improve his technique, so he avoids being a liability in the run game.

To add an extra bit of versatility to his game, he already has the ability to drop down and cover a slot defender when required.
http://nexteranfl.com/2013/06/2014-n...eason-preview/

Round 3: OG Tre Jackson, FSU - 6'4, 330

Could be this year's version of Jonathan Cooper or a poor man's version. Super athletic RG with long arms and power.

2013 OUTLOOK:Starting right guard who displays good agility and strength in helping hold down the interior of the line and enters his second year as a starter. One of four starters returning from an offensive line that helped an FSU offense in 2012 go down in school history as the most productive ever racking up a school record 6,591 yards which surpassed the 2000 team for the most yards. An outstanding blocker who played a key role in FSU's resurgent running game, which averaged 205.9 yards a game and produced a single-season record 40 rushing touchdowns.

http://www.seminoles.com/sports/m-fo...son_tre00.html
Old 10-10-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
cmd34
Rookie

cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmd34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Liked the 1st round, you lost me after that.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmd34 View Post
Liked the 1st round, you lost me after that.
I almost went Dion Bailey in Round 2! I know you like your Trojans. But I want more of a FS.
Old 10-11-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really torn between Hageman and Jernigan right now. Hageman upside is immense, but Jernigan is the more polished of the two and has nice upside aswell. I'd be ecstatic with either.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 12:44 AM    (permalink
cmd34
Rookie

Quote:
I almost went Dion Bailey in Round 2! I know you like your Trojans. But I want more of a FS.
Yep, Dion is definitely a Strong Safety type. Staying in the Pac12, I would love either Deone Bucannon (Washington State) or Ed Reynolds (Stanford). I can't believe we've gone as long as we have without a true Free Safety.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
cmd34
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm really torn between Hageman and Jernigan right now. Hageman upside is immense, but Jernigan is the more polished of the two and has nice upside aswell. I'd be ecstatic with either.

I'm not getting all of the Jernigan or Anthony Johnson love by draft gurus/fans. Not impressed by either. I do like Hageman though.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:38 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I'm not getting all of the Jernigan or Anthony Johnson love by draft gurus/fans. Not impressed by either. I do like Hageman though.
I chose Hageman above others because I like that he could play in multiple fronts too.
Old 10-12-2013, 08:19 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much all of the physical demons on the defensive line are in play thanks to Kiffin's scheme. Hageman is a sexy pick although I liken him to Hatcher in that he can play 3-tech, 1-tech, or 5-tech but probably isn't going to be a game-changer at any of those spots.

Quote:
Potential. Although I only agree with the Jernigan hype.

Jernigan has an extremely strong upper body/hand strength while also having the burst and first step needed be succeed as a 3-tech. He's also a stupidly good athlete.

First play he disengages the guard and chases down Andre Ellington. Anytime a DT can chase down a RB sprinting in a straight line you take notice.

If you skip to 1:18 you can see a prime example of him firing into the gap and absolutely destroying a run before it can even begin.

As far as Anthony Johnson I hate his hype. He has a TON of potential, much like every single LSU DT in the past couple years, but doesn't even come close to realizing it. He flashed a lot more last year when in a dominant defense but looks rather... mediocre this year when not surrounded by Mingo and Montgomery. He's getting handled by one man and not forcing doubles at all.

Another prospect who is largely disappointing this year is Will Sutton. He looked like a mad-man at 277 pounds but after receiving a 3-5th round placement by the advisory board (playing weight referenced) he put on 25 pounds and looks NOTHING like last year. If he doesn't lose the weight and show well in the combine he's going to drop like a stone.

In the first I'm only looking at Hageman and Jernigan currently. If Sutton loses weight and shows well add him in as well. I would still take Sutton whenever his values meets with the expectation Kiffin would slim him back down and let me go nuts.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
boogeydown
Rookie

boogeydown is a cocksman.boogeydown is a cocksman.boogeydown is a cocksman.

How I hope the draft ends up as of now:

1st: Ra'Shede Hageman, DT, Minnesota
With Ratliff now gone and Hatcher a pending FA we could use the talent inside.

2: Antone Exum, CB/S, Virginia Tech
Our safeties can cover anybody. He's coming off an injury but he had super talent.

3rd: Xavier Su'a-Filo, G, UCLA
I've been pretty impressed with his play. Could be a great replacement if Waters retires again.

4th: Kareem Martin, DE, North Carolina
Kinda hard to predict where he ends up but if he's here in the 4th could be solid addition opposite Ware.
boogeydown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeydown View Post

Our safeties can cover anybody. He's coming off an injury but he had super talent.

I've been pretty impressed with his play. Could be a great replacement if Waters retires again.

Kinda hard to predict where he ends up but if he's here in the 4th could be solid addition opposite Ware.
Lot of names I love right there. Hard to say Exum and Sua Filo will last that long, but like I said. Love those names.
Old 10-17-2013, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogeydown View Post

Quote:
Lot of names I love right there. Hard to say Exum and Sua Filo will last that long, but like I said. Love those names.
Hehe absolutely agree. My current mock is:

1) Hageman
2) Su'a-Filo
3) Martin
4) Nickoe Whitley, S, MSU

Lets get our defense some talent! I'm also hoping the team does the right thing and takes a guard high as trying to replace Waters with another Bernie/Livings etc is not ideal.

I'll highlight the only guy not on the list. Whitley suffered an achilles injury at the very end of the 2011 season causing him to miss most of camp the following season and IMHO he didn't fully trust it. He is an absolute ball-hawk with WR hands. His highlights also include a diving one handed INT in which he drags his toes to confirm the catch. He is also a violent hitter. He was a legit 4.5 guy prior to his achilles injury and now is reportedly running close to that again but I'd safely bet 4.6.

Point blank I want to continue panning for gold with athletic playmakers at safety until we find a pair :D If we end up with three it just means we'll have a ST ace as well.
Old 10-19-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watching some games today. Michael Sams out of Missouri is leading the nation in sacks as of this moment and can't be blocked by florida. He is a RS Senior who has been a hell of a player for the tigers. I wouldn't mind drafting him to play DE for us in the mid rounds.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Can't wait to watch this FSU vs Clemson game. So many players I like on both sides of the ball!
Old 10-19-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Quote:
Can't wait to watch this FSU vs Clemson game. So many players I like on both sides of the ball!
Ya I really want to take a look at Vic Beasley, he has been tearing it up this season. At 6'2 235 he is prob more of an olb prospect but I wouldn't completely rule him out as the wide end pass rusher in our scheme.