Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-23-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wtf is the upside of trading Gordon?
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:46 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thing is, if Gordon gets suspended for a whole year what do you do? That's why I get why the Browns would think about trading him if they can get a big haul, and also why I can't see any team giving them that big haul. Although if they start to get particularly nervous about him getting suspended again and would buckle on a pair of 2nd rounders, then a number of teams might step into the conversation, Bears, Dolphins, Pats, Ravens, 9ers, panthers, rams, chargers or colts.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
The Browns most likely want to wash their hands with him as a person not a player. I for one think the same way. How can you build a offense around someone who might be gone for a year?
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:49 PM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The team that should take a shot on him. The bengals. Him and AJ Green could take over the league for years. Plus the TE's.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:04 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuc View Post
The team that should take a shot on him. The bengals. Him and AJ Green could take over the league for years. Plus the TE's.
Why? Gordon is a deep threat and Dalton over throws every thing deep. The Bengals should get a better QB before getting another WR. Plus I doubt the Bengals would trade within the division

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by Pat Sims 90 : 09-24-2013 at 02:07 AM.
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:20 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wins ≠ Wins

if you catch my drift

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:08 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hard to express how much I hate that they're trying to jettison their best young players in exchange for chances to draft other young players, who will then possibly take years to develop and possibly be not-as-good. Trent Richardson and Josh Gordon are two of the best (or if you'd rather, I think we can all agree on "promising," at least) youngsters in the league at their respective positions, and next year's draft class could be loaded with quarterbacks. All of the following look like they could be good NFL starters:

Bridgewater
Hundley
Mariota
Boyd
Manziel
McCarron

What they're doing is totally pointless. It looks like the ultimate front office ego trip where they're trying to send a sort of message that "nobody is guaranteed a spot here," and they're willing to move old-regime players in order to draft their own personal choices. Trading Trent Richardson is one thing, letting it be known that their other top two skill players are also available is such an obvious bid to tank this season in favor of next year that it kind of blows my mind, and it's frankly insulting to the fans who've bought season tickets. I mean, why not make the moves in the offseason? Why wait til the first few games of the regular season? Because then other teams will know their own weaknesses and be more incentivized to pay for the Browns' players, which is great for them if they never intended to compete this year.

The more I think about this the more it pisses me off. I always thought Michael Lombardi was a smug prick when I saw him on television, but this really ices it.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:11 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gordon is overrated in this thread I think.. not even considering he might miss a whole season on his next slip. Is it just me, or does it seem like troubled receivers get overrated? Everyone with an attitude issue or off the field issue seems to be overvalued, maybe because we hear his name more than we should otherwise.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 04:27 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

He was the only big-play threat on Cleveland's offense last year, has the same physical skillset as Dez Bryant, and exploded onto the scene in his first game this year with a backup quarterback throwing it to him. And he's just entering his second year. He's way ahead of where a lot of players of similar experience are, and is getting even better. He has a huge amount of natural talent for the game of football. Yes, I surely hope he stays clean, but suggesting he's getting overly praised because he failed a drug test is kind of ridiculous. Haven't you seen him play? It's obvious he has the physical talent, and it's not like he doesn't have the production you'd expect. He does.
Old 09-24-2013, 04:32 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cleveland shouldn't trade him, I agree. They won't get near what they would want I think. Then again, I don't think they should have given up on Trent either, because they will be bringing in a QB, and having some extremely good physical talents for them to grow with is ideal.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:28 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He also has almost 3 years remaining on his rookie deal. To me that entirely offsets the risk of losing him for a year. For a lot of teams that are good already, adding a good player that won't impact your cap for 3 years is an enormous coup.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Gordon says coach Rob Chudzinski told him the Browns have no intentions of trading him.
Perhaps, but the Browns leaked dirt on Gordon through the media this offseason, and did not stand behind him publicly through his two-game suspension ordeal. If they don't trade him, it's not because they want to keep Gordon. It's because the offers they received weren't enough. "[Chud] texted me the other day talking about it and just reassuring me there were no trade offers or anything like that," Gordon said. "The fact that [Chud] said there wasn’t [a plan to trade me], it makes me feel a little more comfortable." Sep 25 - 8:24 PM
Source: Akron Beacon-Journal
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Gordon is overrated in this thread I think.. not even considering he might miss a whole season on his next slip. Is it just me, or does it seem like troubled receivers get overrated? Everyone with an attitude issue or off the field issue seems to be overvalued, maybe because we hear his name more than we should otherwise.

Sounds like you haven't watched Josh Gordon play one time, or you wouldn't feel this way because it's very obvious when you watch him play that he's special. But even if you haven't seen him play, this is what we know:

He missed a year of College Football before he entered the supplemental draft, and signed just in time for training camp. Even though he was a year out of football, with no program to stay in shape with, and missing all the OTA's and mini camps, he still managed to take over the starting position and finish with a line of 50/805/5.

Oh yea, that was with Brandon Weeden at QB, as a 21 year older. What more would a person have to do in that scenario for that to be impressive to you? I know when Dez missed his final season, he came into our OTA's completely out of shape, and his conditioning was an issue his entire rookie year, and he had a lot more practices then Gordon did. Brushing that off like it's an easy thing for a 21 year old to do is ridiculous.

Then his first game this year with another QB that nobody is calling a franchise QB, he has a huge game. This dude is legit and he's only getting better. I don't know if he's got his head on straight or not but talent wise there is absolutely no question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 09-29-2013 at 02:13 AM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Yea, it must be because I haven't watched him play. What would I gain from commenting on a player I never watched?

I just feel like everyone thinks a LOT of receivers are special.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:36 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea, it must be because I haven't watched him play. What would I gain from commenting on a player I never watched?

I just feel like everyone thinks a LOT of receivers are special.
Not sure, but you continue to post and don't mention specifically what it is about his game that makes him overrated. You just made a general assumption that had nothing to do with the player being discussed.

Quote:
Old 09-30-2013, 04:28 AM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Because I don't think he's "special", thus, I think he is overrated, because it seems that I'm in the minority here.

Off the top of my head, this many receivers are special on this site:

Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Andre Johnson
Julio Jones
AJ Green
Demaryius Thomas
Dez Bryant
Roddy White
Kenny Britt
Hakeem Nicks
Victor Cruz
Brandon Marshall
Dwayne Bowe
Vincent Jackson
Josh Gordon

And I'm sure there are people that would argue a few other guys are special too. Why are WR's deemed to be so special so quickly?

I think the position itself is overvalued, and players that get in trouble seem to have their talent elevated even more in the eyes of fans. "omg, if only he'd clean up his act, he could be the best!!" Just a general observation, sort of like when an athlete passes, they seem to get elevated.

Anyway, yea, I think the value of receivers as a whole is overstated, and he's NOT Calvin Johnson special, or even AJ Green special IMO, not enough for teams to be like "I have to have this guy!" and start tossing multiple premium picks after a solid rookie year and a strong game 1.
Old 09-30-2013, 04:38 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

No one says he is, but you only listed 15 players, which makes him a number one receiver, and that's what most people are saying. For what it's worth, I'd have no trouble paring down that list a little, either, and I suspect with a little more seasoning he'll be regularly included in peoples' top ten lists. No one besides Calvin Johnson is Calvin Johnson, but to be a clear number one receiver on any NFL is to be "special," and that's what is meant.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think anyone on here says Kenny Britt is special. I also don't think I've ever read anyone raving about Vincent Jackson or Dwayne Bowe. As for Gordon, if you remove the off the field issues, I think he is in the 10-12 range for WRs. I don't know how far I would drop him after adding his off field issues but he is still special.

Also, his next slip up isn't a full year I don't think. You don't go from two games to a full season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Because I don't think he's "special", thus, I think he is overrated, because it seems that I'm in the minority here.

Off the top of my head, this many receivers are special on this site:

Calvin Johnson
Larry Fitzgerald
Andre Johnson
Julio Jones
AJ Green
Demaryius Thomas
Dez Bryant
Roddy White
Kenny Britt
Hakeem Nicks
Victor Cruz
Brandon Marshall
Dwayne Bowe
Vincent Jackson
Josh Gordon

And I'm sure there are people that would argue a few other guys are special too. Why are WR's deemed to be so special so quickly?

I think the position itself is overvalued, and players that get in trouble seem to have their talent elevated even more in the eyes of fans. "omg, if only he'd clean up his act, he could be the best!!" Just a general observation, sort of like when an athlete passes, they seem to get elevated.

Anyway, yea, I think the value of receivers as a whole is overstated, and he's NOT Calvin Johnson special, or even AJ Green special IMO, not enough for teams to be like "I have to have this guy!" and start tossing multiple premium picks after a solid rookie year and a strong game 1.
You can make an argument that Gordon is better than all of the bolded WRs. Some have become overrated bc of their names (age gets us all), some he's just plain better than. And he's young.
Old 09-30-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I don't get the notion that Josh Gordon isn't a special WR... I don't think S-T has watched him at all.
Old 09-30-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

I was just about to say, that list has quite a few guys that Gordon is already better then. Kenny Britt? Seriously? But were talking about pump our brakes on Josh Gordon? Nobody said he was Calvin Johnson or some dominant WR the NFL hasn't seen in years, but you tend to make mis informed statements when you haven't even seen the mentioned players.

Quote:
Old 09-30-2013, 03:06 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

You guys are pretending people weren't sucking off Kenny Britt when he blew up for a few games too? Lol. Short term memory.

If you're saying he can be a number 1, that's fair, I just don't think he's that "special" or has unbelievable talent. I think a lot of guys are pretty comparable, which kind of takes that word away.

I'm not the one making misinformed statements, maybe you should just choose your words more carefully. I was against the notion that he could be a dominant and special receiver. If special means #1 receiver, that's different. I thought the word special... meant special, lol.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You can make an argument that Gordon is better than all of the bolded WRs. Some have become overrated bc of their names (age gets us all), some he's just plain better than. And he's young.
I wasn't even saying they were all better really, especially guys like Britt. Just listing guys that were deemed to be special talents. I think talent wise, other than the very top end, most of those guys were pretty close to each other, and I think there is a clear "top" of that list, in terms of talent. Calvin, AJ Green, Larry Fitzgerald, and then Andre Johnson and Julio Jones. I think those two tiers could be called special, but that's just me. I think there is a gap between those and the next group of guys like Demaryius Thomas and Dez Bryant, and I'm not sure Josh Gordon is as naturally talented as those two, though that argument can be made I guess.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You guys are pretending people weren't sucking off Kenny Britt when he blew up for a few games too? Lol. Short term memory.

If you're saying he can be a number 1, that's fair, I just don't think he's that "special" or has unbelievable talent. I think a lot of guys are pretty comparable, which kind of takes that word away.

I'm not the one making misinformed statements, maybe you should just choose your words more carefully. I was against the notion that he could be a dominant and special receiver. If special means #1 receiver, that's different. I thought the word special... meant special, lol.
I always chuckle when I see mention to Kenny Britt's big 3 game stretch a few years ago. Besides that he's been mediocre at best.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote