Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-13-2010, 09:15 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by armageddon View Post
Bradford's ceiling = Peyton
Bradford's floor = Phillip Rivers
...I would hope this is a joke. His floor is certainly lower than Philip Rivers.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So...Bradford's floor is higher than his ceiling.

(oh snap I went there)
Old 10-13-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hahahhahahahh

hahhahahahhahahahhaha
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:31 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
So...Bradford's floor is higher than his ceiling.

(oh snap I went there)
Do I see what you did there? Yes.

Do I disagree? Not really.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Hahahhahahahh

hahhahahahhahahahhaha

Bradford will be better than River. Rivers has always had great weapons. Lets see Rivers play on a bad team with limited weapons. Bradford is making players around him better.
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bradford will be better than River. Rivers has lways had agreat weapons. Lets see Rivers play on a bad team with limited weapons. Bradford is making players around him better.
What's he playing with now?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
What's he playing with now?

Gates and Floyd ?
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 games into the season and here it comes.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gates and Floyd ?
LMAO@Floyd being considered a weapon. Gtfo here with that, you mean the same Malcolm Floyd who had been in the league 6 seasons, had 1 season over 700 yards, no seasons over 800, and season highs of 45 catches and 4 TD's? Now you want to consider that a weapon, or did you not pay attention before you wrote his name down?

Having 1 good TE doesn't mean you have weapons, if you consider Malcolm Floyd any sort of weapon then 98% of teams in the league have an elite player at WR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
LMAO@Floyd being considered a weapon. Gtfo here with that, you mean the same Malcolm Floyd who had been in the league 6 seasons, had 1 season over 700 yards, no seasons over 800, and season highs of 45 catches and 4 TD's? Now you want to consider that a weapon, or did you not pay attention before you wrote his name down?

Having 1 good TE doesn't mean you have weapons, if you consider Malcolm Floyd any sort of weapon then 98% of teams in the league have an elite player at WR.
Gates is having an MVP type of season. He is uncoverable. He's is a HUGE weapon.

Floyd is pretty solid too.

Rivers is still a great QB though. But he's had the benefit of some awesome weapons during his career.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
5 games into the season and here it comes.
From a Rams fan. This is not the consensus opinion. He has shown flashes of greatness, basically he's shown what you want to see if you're a St. Louis fan; I don't think anyone would seriously argue Bradford is a top-flight QB right now. He's made his impact felt in a big way & has been better as a rookie than most in recent memory. Still, he's got a ways to go with his recognition skills & grasp of the offense. I feel like he'll be one of the league's best in a few years as he grows as a player and continues to be surrounded by weapons in St. Louis.

Old 10-17-2010, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
From a Rams fan. This is not the consensus opinion. He has shown flashes of greatness, basically he's shown what you want to see if you're a St. Louis fan; I don't think anyone would seriously argue Bradford is a top-flight QB right now. He's made his impact felt in a big way & has been better as a rookie than most in recent memory. Still, he's got a ways to go with his recognition skills & grasp of the offense. I feel like he'll be one of the league's best in a few years as he grows as a player and continues to be surrounded by weapons in St. Louis.
They've done a good job there of building what looks like a solid offensive line around him although a good part of it was done before he got there. It doesnt hurt to have Stephen Jackson to hand the ball to either.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 08:59 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
They've done a good job there of building what looks like a solid offensive line around him although a good part of it was done before he got there. It doesnt hurt to have Stephen Jackson to hand the ball to either.
Yea I love what they've brought him into. His OL play has been very good and Steven Jackson, though he's lost a step (quickness/speed), is still one of the league's top 10 backs. What I like about Sam so far in the NFL is how confident he's been & how you can already see him elevating the play of the guys around him. He's already one of the NFL's best on third down & in the red-zone.

I don't think it'll be long before the Rams win the NFC West. Naturally I have a ton of pride in my evaluation of Bradford so I'm rooting for St. Louis. Ndamukong Suh may have walked in and become the best player on his defense early but Sam is bringing wins to his franchise & making the guys around him better.

Old 10-17-2010, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was not a big Sam Bradford believer.
I just didn't see what others saw in him.
Definitely thought he was a reach at No.1 especially after missing a whole season.

Was I ever wrong?! I haven't really caught a game of his- Rams aren't really on primetime TV or anything lol
but from the highlights I've seen and looking at his stats, he's doing a billion times better than I thought he would.
He makes everyone around him better (or so it seems)
He made Mark Clayton look good, Danny boy caught 12 passes and now D.Alexander comes from the practice squad and looks beastly.
Common denominator is Bradford. Good for him. I hope he continues to improve.
Rams look like they have a good future

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its gonna be Mark Sanchez and Sam Bradford fighting to be the top QB in the NFL along with Rivers and Rodgers
Old 10-17-2010, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont forget Eyebrows Joe Flacco!!!!!

But I think Bradford will exceed both Sanchez,Flacco,Ryan etc. This guy is amazing.
Old 10-18-2010, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Morton
Veteran

Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton Morton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Its gonna be Mark Sanchez and Sam Bradford fighting to be the top QB in the NFL along with Rivers and Rodgers
Sanchez? Top QB? Really?
Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:48 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like this dude. No duh, he has tripled our win total. But he is talking like a veteran. In his postgame conference he said that the difference between being an averasge team and a good team is winning on the road. We are 3-1 at home and 0-2 on the road including an embarrassing humbling 44-6 loss to the Rams. He knows we gots to do better on the road and next week we go to Tampa.
Old 09-27-2013, 01:59 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Sam Bradford dude sucks way more than I thought. LOL!!!!

I actually started to like Bradford during the draft process (I thought he was worthy of going in the 1st round, but not Top 10 overall). His NFL story line is looking similar to Alex Smith. Really crappy teams and really bad offensive coordinators wasting away years of progression. Bradford needs to go to a good team with a good system to be any good. His ceiling is that a fringe Top 10 QB. Which is what Alex Smith is. A guy who's not a Pro Bowl player, but close, but not going to win a championship. And despite the Rams front office calling him their QB - their "franchise" QB - I think they start considering moving him or looking for their future QB within the next two years.

He needs out of St Louis. The Vikings would be a great place for him. Bradford just doesn't seem like a guy that makes his teammates better. Kinda like how he was at Oklahoma. He needs talent around him. Very young and inexperienced wide receivers are hurting him. If he had a strong offensive line and running game he'd look much better, but, offensively, the Rams continue to be a bad team.

EDIT: I was also a major douchebag when I started this thread. I don't think I'm that bad anymore. As biased as this thread was, the negatives were mostly right. I just short changed him on his huge positives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 11-27-2013 at 08:52 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:57 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower in March, 2010 View Post
I dug up a couple of scouting reports for each of them. Guess who's who: (You probably can, but that's not the point)

QB 1

6'4" 217 lbs, 4.75

________ is a mobile quarterback with good quickness, agility, and awareness. He has a solid throwing motion, and he displayed fantastic accuracy. He has the athletic ability to be a threat running the ball as well as throwing it.
________ is also a very intelligent quarterback who reads defenses well and makes good, quick decisions. He has a tremendous work ethic on the field as well as in the film room, and he displays good leadership qualities.

The junior from _______ doesn't possess the strongest arm in the draft and might fit best in a West Coast style of offense, but he can make all the throws to be successful in the NFL, and he remains accurate when he's on the run. He has good, quick footwork, sound mechanics, and a high release point.
With the lack of a bona fide potential superstar quarterback in the _____ NFL Draft, _______'s stock has risen higher than it probably would have in most years. Some draft boards have him as the No. 1 selection overall.

And QB 2

6'4" 218 lbs 4.75

______ quarterback _________ had developed into one of the top prospects in the nation at quarterback by his sophomore season. ______, a redshirt junior, is not the most mobile quarterback, but he is very accurate. In my view, he would be a great fit in a West Coast system because of his accuracy and quick decision-making, but his skills won't limit him to that system alone.

He possesses adequate arm strength, decent mobility, and is a smart player who rarely makes mistakes, as his career touchdown-to-interception ratio illustrates. And at 6-4 and about 220 pounds, he has the size to play the position at the NFL level.

I edited some of the injury information out of the comparisons, because that's too obvious (although they did both suffer nearly identical shoulder injuries as well), and I realize that Bradford is now listed at something like 235 pounds, but those measurements are from the scouting reports, which are both from the same site. 40 times are basically common knowledge...And does anyone really doubt that Sam Bradford could've run for 10 touchdowns if he'd had been playing in the MWC?

http://football.about.com/od/playerp...smith.-Gwn.htm

http://football.about.com/od/nflplay.../Sam-Bradford/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower in March, 2010 View Post
I've said this a few times; comparing Bradford to Smith isn't really an insult. They're just really similar. Until this year, Alex had been in a new offense every year as well, in addition to having injury problems. His projections over a full 2009 would have been something like 3600 yards, 27 TDs, 18 picks, 81.2 rating (if I remember correctly). Not too bad. If some team is getting that out of Bradford, we certainly won't be calling him a bust.
Is Sam Bradford a bust? Is Alex Smith? I still see them as extremely similar players who are more-or-less competent quarterbacks who can hack it in the NFL but can't carry a team and shouldn't have been picked first overall to be franchise saviors.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sanchez and Bradford - the future.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, this thread shows exactly why we don't write the final chapter in October of the rookie season.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:09 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeman , Bradford, and Sanchez. Who's next ?
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Freeman , Bradford, and Sanchez. Who's next ?
Do Gabbert and Ponder count?
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:05 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crazy theory of mine. I've always followed OU in addition to my school. I thought he'd make it. He's very deliberate and just doesn't wing it. He's a very good golfer. And, most good golfers are anal about their game. Very slow and deliberate. Check everything. They don't go on instincts as much as other athletes. Makes them good golfers. But, maybe hurts his on the fly decision making thought process.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote