Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 09-30-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Fantasy Hockey

Looking to start a league tonight, I know I had one the last few years with guys from here.

http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.co...asedleague2013

Let me know if you have any problems. Draft is at 8:00 pm CT tonight.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't see the league for some reasons

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
I can't see the league for some reasons
Alright, probably have to send me an email address then. Stupid ass yahoo, they said I could let people in just by posting the link.
Old 09-30-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pota04@uqo.ca it is.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Sent the invite.
Old 09-30-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Bump, we have six people in the league, room for six more.

Send/post your email and I'll invite you.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Another bump, draft is in an hour. We have seven people. Need an even amount.
Old 09-30-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unstick Rufus from his beach soccer.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Fantasysports247
Rookie

Fantasysports247 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I know your just looking for people but I have a question

I was thinking of getting into fantasy hockey but how hard is it? I haven't followed hockey in years so I was just curious...
Fantasysports247 is offline   Reply With Quote