Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 09-30-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

I'd rather the Niners take Aaron Colvin if he's available late in the first round.
Old 10-01-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Blawbert
Rookie

Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Brady Quinn will forever be the skeleton in my closet! :o)
how about jimmy clausen??
Blawbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Brian Hoyer thing makes the Browns pick(s) interesting. Probably gonna win enough games for at least a pick in the teens, probably putting us out of reach for one of the top QBs. Sure we can trade up with our extra picks ammo to get one of the QBs maybe (if there are maybe 2, 3 or 4 good ones) but there is also the possibility that Hoyer plays well enough that he might be a long term solution. It's too early to tell but he sure looks like a decent starting QB even if he profiles more as a Matt Schaub, Trent Green type who isn't the long term answer or a top ten type QB, but can produce as a signal caller and can win enough to get into the playoffs.

I'm thinking WR, CB, or S if not QB for the Browns. Sucks that Roby has been having a rough start to the year, he was awesome last season and has looked like another guy in man coverage this year.
Old 10-01-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
The Brian Hoyer thing makes the Browns pick(s) interesting. Probably gonna win enough games for at least a pick in the teens, probably putting us out of reach for one of the top QBs. Sure we can trade up with our extra picks ammo to get one of the QBs maybe (if there are maybe 2, 3 or 4 good ones) but there is also the possibility that Hoyer plays well enough that he might be a long term solution. It's too early to tell but he sure looks like a decent starting QB even if he profiles more as a Matt Schaub, Trent Green type who isn't the long term answer or a top ten type QB, but can produce as a signal caller and can win enough to get into the playoffs.

I'm thinking WR, CB, or S if not QB for the Browns. Sucks that Roby has been having a rough start to the year, he was awesome last season and has looked like another guy in man coverage this year.
I like it because he is not putting you in a position to reach for a QB. The value is much better this year versus last year, but I would rather have 1 fall in my lap if I'm a Browns fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think the Browns are forced to go QB in either the 1st or 2nd round depending on which guy they like. I'm glad that Hoyer is playing well enough to make them competitive as the fans deserve it and it's quieted down some of the ridiculous things being said about the Richardson trade. However, in a best case scenario he makes them a fringe playoff team with no chance of truly contending. They need to find a franchise QB asap before the rest of the talent on this team goes to waste. If they can find a true franchise QB I don't think they'll be that far from being a true contender with that defense.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, Hoyer seems like a best case scenario being Tony Romo or Matt Schaub. Good but not elite, not a super bowl winning QB (barring a 2002 Tampa Bay, 1985 Chicago, or 2000 Ravens defense). I think they plan on selling out for a QB in this draft.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, Hoyer seems like a best case scenario being Tony Romo or Matt Schaub. Good but not elite, not a super bowl winning QB (barring a 2002 Tampa Bay, 1985 Chicago, or 2000 Ravens defense). I think they plan on selling out for a QB in this draft.
Ya I dont think that it is a lock that Cleveland takes a QB like everyone thinks. If Hoyer plays smart and shows he can move the ball and manage the game I think he will earn the right to get another year as a starter.

Say by chance the Browns play well enough to land in the #9 to #13 they would be just as well off adding a piece like Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans to pair with Josh Gordon. With Norv's history of prefering larger WR's I'd probably lean toward Mike Evans. Someone like De'anthony Thomas or Lache Seastrunk might be in play in the late 1st/ early 2nd as they look to replace Richardson with an explosive playmaker. One of the rumors that circulated the Richardson trade was that he did not fit the Norv RB mold and were looking to add someone with speed/ the ability to become an asset in the passing game.

When you consider Gordon and Cameron both have the potential to be top 5 talents at their position thats a pretty good corps to build off with. Not to mention an all pro LT, adding those pieces are a great base for Hoyer to grow with.

Last edited by Witten4HOF : 10-01-2013 at 01:00 PM.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
Ya I dont think that it is a lock that Cleveland takes a QB like everyone thinks. If Hoyer plays smart and shows he can move the ball and manage the game I think he will earn the right to get another year as a starter.

Say by chance the Browns play well enough to land in the #9 to #13 they would be just as well off adding a piece like Sammy Watkins or Mike Evans to pair with Josh Gordon. With Norv's history of prefering larger WR's I'd probably lean toward Mike Evans. Someone like De'anthony Thomas or Lache Seastrunk might be in play in the late 1st/ early 2nd as they look to replace Richardson with an explosive playmaker. One of the rumors that circulated the Richardson trade was that he did not fit the Norv RB mold and were looking to add someone with speed/ the ability to become an asset in the passing game.

When you consider Gordon and Cameron both have the potential to be top 5 talents at their position thats a pretty good corps to build off with. Not to mention an all pro LT, adding those pieces are a great base for Hoyer to grow with.
I feel like if they follow this plan they're just going to end up as a worse version of the Texans. Schaub has better weapons, a better O-line, and a better defense and still can't get them to a championship.

Also the fact that they have a new GM and coach makes me think they're going to want to bring in "their guy". If you don't like any of the options at Qb then you don't have to reach for one but I think this is a good QB class and waiting around isn't going to help any.
Old 10-01-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredder View Post
I feel like if they follow this plan they're just going to end up as a worse version of the Texans. Schaub has better weapons, a better O-line, and a better defense and still can't get them to a championship.

Also the fact that they have a new GM and coach makes me think they're going to want to bring in "their guy". If you don't like any of the options at Qb then you don't have to reach for one but I think this is a good QB class and waiting around isn't going to help any.
I'm not sure I get your logic, building a well round offense is a bad approach ? It doesn't matter what rookie QB you project to this team there is going to be a acclimation period and a learning curve. Some are longer then others but I'd say on average it's probably 3 years or so. Are you projecting a Champion calliber Browns Team in three years if they draft a your fav QB in the draft?

Now im not saying Hoyer is the long term solution and Cleveland should cross QB off of their list. What im saying is their approach does not have to be QB or bust. At this point he is finding a way to win games and if he continues that trend ride the wave. The team owes him nothing, next year he will essentially be on a one year 1.25 mil contract. In the mean time you are establishing an identity and young weapons so when you do decide to draft a QB...2015 or beyond they have something to work with.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
I'm not sure I get your logic, building a well round offense is a bad approach ? It doesn't matter what rookie QB you project to this team there is going to be a acclimation period and a learning curve. Some are longer then others but I'd say on average it's probably 3 years or so. Are you projecting a Champion calliber Browns Team in three years if they draft a your fav QB in the draft?

Now im not saying Hoyer is the long term solution and Cleveland should cross QB off of their list. What im saying is their approach does not have to be QB or bust. At this point he is finding a way to win games and if he continues that trend ride the wave. The team owes him nothing, next year he will essentially be on a one year 1.25 mil contract. In the mean time you are establishing an identity and young weapons so when you do decide to draft a QB...2015 or beyond they have something to work with.
What I'm saying is that a need at QB trumps a need at any other position. I'm not saying they should be like the Vikings and make a major reach for a QB just because they don't have one. I'm saying that if they're deciding between a guy they think can be a franchise Qb and a weapon for Hoyer they have to take the Qb.

If it's going to take the guy time to get acclimated why not get that started as soon as possible while guys like Thomas are in their primes instead of on the decline. They already have Gordon and Cameron in place and you can find weapons later in the draft as we've seen before.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blawbert View Post
how about jimmy clausen??
Or Joey Harrington.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As a Raiders fan how do you feel about the Pryor situation? Assuming he comes back from the concussion and shows some promise for the rest of the situation how do you think they should handle it? Should they draft a QB round 1 anyways assuming there's an appropriately valued option? Should they wait and draft a guy in the 2nd round or later as a backup plan in case Pryor doesn't work out? Or should they just give Pryor a year to prove he can be the guy and then look for an option next year if it doesn't work out?

I haven't watched enough of Pryor to have an opinion of whether or not he's going to be successful long term but from what I've heard he's been playing well considering the talent around him. They're still pretty far away from being truly competitive again so I think they can afford to give Pryor a year assuming he shows promise.

To me Pryor could be what sets the Raiders apart from teams like the Brown and Jaguars in terms of the Bridgewater/Clowney debate. The other 2 teams pretty much have to take the QB given their other options at the position. The Raiders on the other hand can justify taking Clowney if they believe Pryor gives them a chance to be competitive.
Pryor is an amusing stopgap option, but he's no NFL starter. He just doesn't have the passing skills to justify neglecting the QB position should a quality NFL style QB be available.

Running QBs can be fun to watch, but you're not going to win a championship with one unless you have a 2012 49er level defense. But if you can win games from the pocket, you're simply not an NFL QB.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As a Raiders fan how do you feel about the Pryor situation? Assuming he comes back from the concussion and shows some promise for the rest of the situation how do you think they should handle it? Should they draft a QB round 1 anyways assuming there's an appropriately valued option? Should they wait and draft a guy in the 2nd round or later as a backup plan in case Pryor doesn't work out? Or should they just give Pryor a year to prove he can be the guy and then look for an option next year if it doesn't work out?

I haven't watched enough of Pryor to have an opinion of whether or not he's going to be successful long term but from what I've heard he's been playing well considering the talent around him. They're still pretty far away from being truly competitive again so I think they can afford to give Pryor a year assuming he shows promise.

To me Pryor could be what sets the Raiders apart from teams like the Brown and Jaguars in terms of the Bridgewater/Clowney debate. The other 2 teams pretty much have to take the QB given their other options at the position. The Raiders on the other hand can justify taking Clowney if they believe Pryor gives them a chance to be competitive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Pryor is an amusing stopgap option, but he's no NFL starter. He just doesn't have the passing skills to justify neglecting the QB position should a quality NFL style QB be available.

Running QBs can be fun to watch, but you're not going to win a championship with one unless you have a 2012 49er level defense. But if you can win games from the pocket, you're simply not an NFL QB.
I'm somewhere in between these 2 thoughts. I could see a scenario in which Pryor grows into a QB that can win games for the Raiders as we have already seen him make good progress over his 3 starts, but he sure as heck isn't there now.

If the draft were held today, the Raiders would have to take a QB.

I'll put it another way, if the Raiders are in the position to contemplate Bridgewater or Marriota over Clowney, they had better take the QB.

For Pryor to prove he is worthy of hitching the wagon to him as a QB, he will have to lead them to enough wins that they will not be in a position to think about any of the top QBs because they will all be off the board.

The best litmus test for the Raiders will be their record and their draft slot. Top 5 means they have to address QB.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's still early but I think Terrelle Pryor is probably showing the Raiders enough to make the Raiders feel comfortable passing on quarterbacks in the early rounds of the 2014 NFL Draft.

Assuming he continues to progress the rest of this season that is.

Clowney seems like a perfect fit in Oakland.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clowney and Pryor leading the raiders out of their dark ages would be so so cool and perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
It's still early but I think Terrelle Pryor is probably showing the Raiders enough to make the Raiders feel comfortable passing on quarterbacks in the early rounds of the 2014 NFL Draft.

Assuming he continues to progress the rest of this season that is.

Clowney seems like a perfect fit in Oakland.
I think they would need to get #1 for them to possibly go QB and take Teddy. Manziel and Marriota are a lot similar to Pryor. I would rather have Pryor with a year under his belt than the other two options.
Old 10-04-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if tiny richardson is on the board id be bummed if we passed on him for hubbard. I think Junior Galette has shown enough to be a true starter and with butler coming back from injury and tez wilson looking good enough the other spot should be okay as well. Both tackle spots however are very suspect and quite frankly i think richardson is the vast superior prospect to hubbard.

I am all in favour of the picking an OLB if a guy like van Noy falls but OLB isnt the need it was coming into the season. the 3 oregon guys are all intriguing options as well

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
I think they would need to get #1 for them to possibly go QB and take Teddy. Manziel and Marriota are a lot similar to Pryor. I would rather have Pryor with a year under his belt than the other two options.
I'd jump off a bridge if we took Manziel. I'd love Mariota though and prefer him over Pryor regardless of how many years he has.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Schaub with 4 pick 6's in 4 games. 3 INT's against the 49ers and they were without 99% of their defense. I defended Schaub before but it is getting ridiculous. If this keeps it up then it will be interesting to see what the Texans do because they just signed Schaub long term last year or so.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Schaub with 4 pick 6's in 4 games. 3 INT's against the 49ers and they were without 99% of their defense. I defended Schaub before but it is getting ridiculous. If this keeps it up then it will be interesting to see what the Texans do because they just signed Schaub long term last year or so.
The Texans are past the part of Schaub's contract that hurts them, luckily.