Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Who goes further this season from the NFC West?
San Francisco 58 45.31%
Seattle 70 54.69%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
On Houston:

1) Daryl Sharpton lost them the game. Seattle ran a predictable bootleg to the field on fourth-and about 3 down 20-6 with about 8 minutes left and Sharpton took an insanely bad angle, allowing Wilson to get the first down. If he makes that tackle, the game is over.

2) The Schaub play was a mistake by him BUT:
- Credit DC Dan Quinn for predicting Kubiak's call and bringing the perfect blitz to shut the play down - it would have been a sack and loss of about 8 yards had Schaub not thrown it.
- The Seahawks would have then gotten the ball back with just under 3 minutes left and I think three timeouts. Yes that gift was obviously huge but the Hawks may have still come back a la Chicago last year with a big drive and all the momentum.
- After the pick, the Texans were still in control. All they needed to do was complete a drive with their entire playbook open and get into FG range. Sherman's pick gets all the praise, but that was a huge stop at 20-20 on the road with the home team a great chance to win on a FG.

3) The Hawks D was HUGE in the second half, limiting the Texans to 0 points. The pass rush in particular continues to shine and the scary thing is that Bennett is fine, Clemons is looking good and should get better two games after returning from ACL surgery, AND Bruce Irvin comes back this week. Arian Foster had a good fantasy game, but just a 3.8 ypc. Wagner, Mebane, and Earl Thomas continue to play ridiculously well each week. Malcom Smith of all people made one of the game's biggest unsung plays, forcing a Ben Tate fumble recovered by Wagner, leading to the FG to make it 20-6 - a new game only down two scores with hope.

4) They did all this with 3/5 of the OL out. Rookie behemoth Michael Bowie struggled at times with J.J. Watt, but he also had some nice flashes the past two weeks and it was J.J. Watt. I like him and think he has the potential to steal Giacomini's job.

5) Just a gutsy comeback win. A lot of blame on Houston, but this team has shown to take advantage of mistakes. A trend that stretches back to the Chicago game last year. This game felt like that game and Wilson clearly has the ability to take over a game in crunch time.

4-0 looks good BUT Arizona started 4-0 last year, they have 3 of the next four on the road, and the passing game has to be better.

THIS WEEK:

Super Bowl preview this week @ Indy.

Unger should be back.

Giacomini won't but I thought Bowie played well. He should get better.

Golden Tate needs to break something. Either a punt return or a long reception. He's severely lacking big plays this year and it's becoming a concern.

I think they'll rush Luck (Avril and Bennett have been great), and I think they'll complete sacks (other teams have let Luck slip away for long rushes this year). I think the Colts will have some success running the ball. But ultimately it will come down to the Seahawks making big plays in the passing game. They need to protect first and win one-on-one battles against Indy's secondary. Look for more use of the TEs and backs in the passing game.

The Hawks are giving 2.5 on the road against a good team. I don't see any way this game isn't close unless one of the lines breaks down. A FG wins it either way. I'll go Hawks 27-24.

But a loss here doesn't crush them because of the Houston win. A loss here and win at home against the Locker-less Titans would leave them at 5-1 heading into two crucial road division contests. 6-2 at the halfway point wouldn't be the worst thing in the world and would likely put them right in the mix for homefield.
cant really argue with any of this
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
my dislike for the Seahawks is not that strong. The hype around this team annoys me
Why does this bother you? I'm just curious. I'm not a fan of Seattle, doesn't bother me 1 bit. Every sport, every year, somebody will generate a ton of hype. If anyone deserves it, it's Seattle. I think they earned that right with how they play at home, and the fact that they are undefeated up to this point. I guess I just understand this is how sports works, and even when it's not my team it's never a big deal.

Well, I take that back. The Jets ******** following Tebow around during camp was God awful and nobody should have been forced to watch that much meaningless Tebow coverage, but beyond that it's been status quo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Why does this bother you? I'm just curious. I'm not a fan of Seattle, doesn't bother me 1 bit. Every sport, every year, somebody will generate a ton of hype. If anyone deserves it, it's Seattle. I think they earned that right with how they play at home, and the fact that they are undefeated up to this point. I guess I just understand this is how sports works, and even when it's not my team it's never a big deal.

Well, I take that back. The Jets ******** following Tebow around during camp was God awful and nobody should have been forced to watch that much meaningless Tebow coverage, but beyond that it's been status quo.
I went into the 2012 season saying the Seahawks were a team to watch out for, and they had a great core of talent, and that Russell Wilson had game. By the end of the season, they were every bit as successful as I could have imagined. But by that time, I was kinda turned off.

I dunno, its a combination of things. Ill be honest, the fail mary thing really pissed me off. I dont blame it on the Seahawks that the ref took money and fixed the game (we can probably blame the NFL for allowing that to happen), but I got really angry listening to Pete Caroll say that it was the right call. Its fine to take the high road and not admit that the ref handed you a win, but to sit there and lie to the world and treat all NFL fans like we are a bunch of idiots...Ill be honest I was insulted.

Beyond that, I wasn't as impressed by their playoff run as most, and felt like they were crowned paper champions after they signed all those guys in the offseason. I also was not overly impressed by the late-season blowouts they had where Pete Carroll piled on points like he was back at USC. So when everyone started calling them SB favorites, it just bothered me a lil bit, cuz I didnt they deserved all the hype.

And then theres Richard Sherman, going around on the streets interviewing people about whos better b/w him and Revis and going on Skip Bayless show and all his ****, I know hes a hell of a player ive been saying it since his rookie year, but godamn just shut up already. If I have to hear him list his accomplishments and stats one more time....

The whole Tebow thing was annoying, but I blame that on the media. That was completely media-generated BS. All Tebow does is show up to work and do his best, how can I get mad at him for that. Its not really his fault everything around him becomes a circus. With the Seahawks, its self-generated stuff, Sherman doesnt have to go parading around trying to explain to the world how good he is, and Carroll doesnt have to do multiple interviews defending one of the worst calls in NFL history, and neither does Golden Tate.

Last edited by Eazy Picks : 10-02-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Old 10-02-2013, 07:33 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I went into the 2012 season saying the Seahawks were a team to watch out for, and they had a great core of talent, and that Russell Wilson had game. By the end of the season, they were every bit as successful as I could have imagined. But by that time, I was kinda turned off.

I dunno, its a combination of things. Ill be honest, the fail mary thing really pissed me off. I dont blame it on the Seahawks that the ref took money and fixed the game (we can probably blame the NFL for allowing that to happen), but I got really angry listening to Pete Caroll say that it was the right call. Its fine to take the high road and not admit that the ref handed you a win, but to sit there and lie to the world and treat all NFL fans like we are a bunch of idiots...Ill be honest I was insulted.

Beyond that, I wasn't as impressed by their playoff run as most, and felt like they were crowned paper champions after they signed all those guys in the offseason. I also was not overly impressed by the late-season blowouts they had where Pete Carroll piled on points like he was back at USC. So when everyone started calling them SB favorites, it just bothered me a lil bit, cuz I didnt they deserved all the hype.

And then theres Richard Sherman, going around on the streets interviewing people about whos better b/w him and Revis and going on Skip Bayless show and all his ****, I know hes a hell of a player ive been saying it since his rookie year, but godamn just shut up already. If I have to hear him list his accomplishments and stats one more time....

The whole Tebow thing was annoying, but I blame that on the media. That was completely media-generated BS. All Tebow does is show up to work and do his best, how can I get mad at him for that. Its not really his fault everything around him becomes a circus. With the Seahawks, its self-generated stuff, Sherman doesnt have to go parading around trying to explain to the world how good he is, and Carroll doesnt have to do multiple interviews defending one of the worst calls in NFL history, and neither does Golden Tate.
^^ I can understand all that now...... I feel ya.

I'm still afraid that they're a helluva team and I can see them being the team who can contain Brees or Manning.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Skip Bayless deserves everything that he got that day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Skip Bayless deserves everything that he got that day.
hey ill be the first to admit Skip Bayless is probably the biggest tool in the sports journalism world. the guy is truly an idiot and I almost never agree with anything he says. When I first started watching the interview I was thinking "yeah, give it to SkiP!!!", but by the end of it Im just saying "damn, sherm, S.T.F.U.!!!"....he managed to make skip look good in that argument. he failed to answer the points skip made. he just kept quoting his stats and insulting skip. Its not hard to out-debate skip, and its not hard to out-class skip, yet sherm managed to get outclassed by Skip, and IMO he actually lost the debate b/c he refused to answer to skips points....Stephen A was caught in the middle lol he wanted to side with sherman and come down on Skip, but Sherm was acting like such a child he really couldnt do it....and i still cant believe he called skip a cretin lol
Old 10-02-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

all that said, the Seahawks are obviously prime Super Bowl contenders. The defense is downright nasty, they have one of the best secondaries ive ever seen. The front 7 is damn good, and the pass-rush could be scary. I hear Bennett's injury wasnt serious and they now have Clemons and Irvin back to go with Avril. Yes this is the D that could slow down some high-powered offenses. My concern with the D is their run defense, but the way the league is going these days, that might not be so important.

I have my doubts about the offense, but Russell Wilson just has that special factor. Ive never seen a QB who consistently makes this many of what I would call "miracle" plays. He does it on a weekly basis, and Im getting to a point where Im having a hard time calling it a fluke. I dont know if its the meditation and positive visualization he does or what, but some of these plays I dont even know how he thinks it will work, but then it somehow does. I havent seen a QB run around and make plays like this since Vick in ATL, and that offense was fun but dysfunctional. But the Seahawks have a strong run game, and Wilson is able to run bootlegs and such off of that, and it works pretty well. Their receivers arent great, but I have to say I am a big fan of Doug Baldwin, I think he has some of the best body control in the league, and knows how to get open. And they will be getting Harvin back sometime around midseason. So yes, they are very much prime SB contenders. My prediction of them going 9-7 and missing the playoffs is not looking so good. I def didnt see them going to Houston and getting that W.
Old 10-02-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle claimed QB B.J. Daniels off waivers from the 49ers. Hmmm! Nothing like gaining intelligence on your enemy.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boknows34 View Post
Seattle claimed QB B.J. Daniels off waivers from the 49ers.
Can't say I'm surprised. Just reminds me of this convo...

Quote:
B.J. Daniels is possibly the most hilarious draft pick of the past 5 years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
You know what other coach and GM reportedly had a hard-on for BJ Daniels besides Jim Harbaugh/Trent Baalke?

Pete Carroll/John Schneider

Hilarious
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Reportedly, Jason Collins used to truly love salad.

Anything can be "reportedly".
But was it?
Quote:
It's still funny considering how hard all these other college QBs worked to be drafted and this guy who throws more picks than TDs and is just an overall funny player gets taken over them.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

I was honestly pretty impressed with BJ Daniels in the preseason so Im surprised to see the Niners cut him....But yes the war b/w the Seahawks and 49ers picking up every player the other team drops is getting a little ridiculous
Old 10-03-2013, 04:37 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was impressed with him too, and they've definitely got a physical skillset they prefer in their quarterbacks.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:49 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

phylsac, what's your point?

I made fun of the pick now and will continue to make fun of the pick. They got rid of the kid for John ******* Skelton.

Seattle picked him up to glean information presumably.

When he's out there making plays (for Seattle lol), you can bring that convo up and say GOTCHA!

You just brought it up after he was released lol.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

At the end of this year the answer to this question (if we make it - who goes furthest out of the NFC as a whole) will probably be "New Orleans".
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
At the end of this year the answer to this question (if we make it - who goes furthest out of the NFC as a whole) will probably be "New Orleans".
probably = better than 50%

theres no way any NFL team has a better than 50% chance of making the SB at this point. And the Saints are not nearly that dominant. They almost lost to the Bucs.
Old 10-03-2013, 01:30 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
phylsac, what's your point?

I made fun of the pick now and will continue to make fun of the pick. They got rid of the kid for John ******* Skelton.

Seattle picked him up to glean information presumably.

When he's out there making plays (for Seattle lol), you can bring that convo up and say GOTCHA!

You just brought it up after he was released lol.
You know exactly what my point is.

I'm waiting for your post about how it is a terrible signing for the Seahawks because if you saw him at USF you know that he has no business in the NFL.

I like his game. Hate that he might do well with the Seahawks. My opinion never changed.

That's my point.

You like him now... right?
Old 10-03-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad we have a thread dedicated to San Francisco in the pro football section so I can ignore it completely and not have to deal with the rabid homerism.

Thanks guys.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm glad we have a thread dedicated to San Francisco in the pro football section so I can ignore it completely and not have to deal with the rabid homerism.

Thanks guys.
yup 49er fans are huge homers....unlike the rest of NFL fans...I grew up in the Bay area as a Raider fan so I know how annoying niner fans can be but cmon lets be real every team has their share of homer fans
Old 10-03-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post

Thanks guys.
It doesn't look like you've done that.
Old 10-03-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Once again - Seattle is better.

Baller out.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought this was a Seattle vs. SF thread?

Sad, but I just searched for the dedicated 49er thread and there was none :(
Old 10-04-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
You know exactly what my point is.

I'm waiting for your post about how it is a terrible signing for the Seahawks because if you saw him at USF you know that he has no business in the NFL.

I like his game. Hate that he might do well with the Seahawks. My opinion never changed.

That's my point.

You like him now... right?
No. He's not an NFL QB. They signed him to glean info from him/tweak the Niners. He was a hilarious player in college. I'm not surprised the Niners cut him.

If he ever factors into an NFL game I'd be absolutely shocked. If he ever plays well in an NFL game I'd be beyond shocked.

I was 100% pro Seattle in this thread because I BELIEVE THEY ARE THE BETTER TEAM AS A FOOTBALL VIEWER, not because I root for them.

The very thread you quoted has me criticizing Seattle's draft and praising SF for the moves I thought were great (Carradine, Patton).
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that your guys bickering isn't entertaining. But besmirching the good name of the brilliant Skip Bayless is grounds for fisticuffs. There ain't anybody anywhere who can troll the way skip can outside of maybe Tim tebow's NFL career.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:01 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
Not that your guys bickering isn't entertaining. But besmirching the good name of the brilliant Skip Bayless is grounds for fisticuffs. There ain't anybody anywhere who can troll the way skip can outside of maybe Tim tebow's NFL career.
we got a couple guys around here who could give him a run for his money...acheten comes to mind
Old 10-04-2013, 02:06 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
we got a couple guys around here who could give him a run for his money...acheten comes to mind
AT and JT wish they had skip's trolling game, only heather and "know what the QB is thinking" guy have ever brought that caliber of trolling to DC.

And just because I miss heather. Lock 2 wins. Championship.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:16 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf View Post
AT and JT wish they had skip's trolling game, only heather and "know what the QB is thinking" guy have ever brought that caliber of trolling to DC.

And just because I miss heather. Lock 2 wins. Championship.
Do you not remember thenatural?
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote