Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-28-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Parks and Rec continues to be a very enjoyable show.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

finally forced myself through the end of Dexter. Worst series finale ever?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
It's not the absolute worst, it's just so goddamn bland and generic.
That's pretty much the point. There's always gotta be shows you don't actually have to follow to watch one.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else diggin Brooklyn 9-9? I think it's pretty funny.

Also, SHIELD on tonight! Woots!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Anyone else diggin Brooklyn 9-9? I think it's pretty funny.

Also, SHIELD on tonight! Woots!
I think B99 is the best new show.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tuesday is a good TV night for me with New Girl, B99, and S.H.I.E.L.D.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

GAMECHANGER: Parks and Rec S5 is now on Netflix.

fapfapfap

Old 10-01-2013, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Tuesday is a good TV night for me with New Girl, B99, and S.H.I.E.L.D.
I just started New Girl. It's a good show to knock out a few before bed on Netflix.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't stop watching Sons of Anarchy. It's so ridiculous and sometimes really cheesy and bad, but then there's that glimmer of solid TV in every episode. It panders to a lower denominator - not the lowest - but it's soooo ALMOST good.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm giving up on "The League." Show is not funny anymore and just the same recycled jokes endlessly.

Anyone agree?
Old 10-03-2013, 12:46 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I think I'm giving up on "The League." Show is not funny anymore and just the same recycled jokes endlessly.

Anyone agree?
I didn't see the most recent episode, but they've completely given up. They're just doing random **** now. The third episode of the season was the worst of the series by far. Raffi and Dirty Randy was pretty funny and those are possibly my two favorite characters, but was pretty stupid for the show.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the second episode this season was pretty amazing but the season has not been great.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched the first 3 seasons online before Season 4 started. Thought the show was clever and original when it began, but it never evolved past the same 5 recycled jokes. It's now officially out of my viewing rotation.
Old 10-03-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I got bored of it a while ago. It's not a bad show, but it's meh. I quit watching Wilfred after s1 too. Just not into either.

Old 10-03-2013, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Anyone agree?
I'm not giving up on it yet but you're right, the show as gone way down hill. It seems like the writers have no idea what direction to go in anymore.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 02:35 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
I got bored of it a while ago. It's not a bad show, but it's meh. I quit watching Wilfred after s1 too. Just not into either.
Season 3 is considered the worst (until this current season), but Season 4 is pretty good. Especially the last scene "Sometimes when I ****, I cum!" "Brian! Look at me so I can finish!" "Look at him!" "Haaaappy New Year!"

As far as "recycled jokes"...that's kind of the point. It's a group of corny ass friends in a fantasy football league and they use the same corny ass jokes on each other all the time like a normal group of corny ass friends. But they definitely seem to have just given up on the show. That's fine, I've pretty much been done with it anyway.

Last edited by nepg : 10-03-2013 at 02:37 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Erase all pictures of Ron!
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Another amazing episode of Parks and Rec.

Old 10-04-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm liking the Crazy Ones. Then again, I can never get enough of Robin Williams.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shows I'm watching currently:

Parks and Rec
Brooklyn 99
The Blacklist
Sleepy Hollow (or I'm going to start soon anyway)
The Voice (shut up and don't judge me, I never watch a full season)
Drunk History
New Girl
Bones
Castle
Chicago Fire

After a long drought there is a lot of solid TV on right now. Am I missing anything?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:00 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sleepy Hollow was renewed for a second season already!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Another amazing episode of Parks and Rec.
I thought it was bad by the show's standards. Ron's plot was among the dumbest the show has had. Took his character way too far down the path to idiocy.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Sleepy Hollow was renewed for a second season already!
How is the show? It piqued my interest watching some of the commercials, but just haven't caught an episode yet. Is it as "dark" as it appears to be, or is it more of just a different themed detective type show?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I thought it was bad by the show's standards. Ron's plot was among the dumbest the show has had. Took his character way too far down the path to idiocy.
Really? I didn't mind that storyline at all, and it felt very "Ron" to me. Remember when he threw his computer in the trash because of cookies? It's also a moment for him to grow, because he isn't just Ron, he's a husband and father now, so he has to put that childish part of him away.

I dunno, I thought it worked.

Old 10-04-2013, 01:31 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm with viddy on this, and not just cause I'm the guy at the bar leaning out of pictures that I know will end up on facebook. It was such a ron story.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote