Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@SkyFootball: Zlatan Ibrahimovic on Rooney link to PSG: "If he did join he would have to get used to the fact that Zlatan scores better goals than him."

https://twitter.com/SkyFootball/stat...30877501014016

Last edited by thefalconer : 10-04-2013 at 07:19 PM.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Zlatan.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I love the Zlatan.
fixed.....
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
I love the Zlatan.
how can one not?
Old 10-04-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Old 10-05-2013, 05:04 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's very easy to not love the Zlatan, he is a flat track bully with the biggest ego ever

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:04 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Lukaku can not be stopped.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 07:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-05-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eat a dick, Pardew. Why bench Ben Arfa and Anita? God ******* dammit.
Old 10-05-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Class gesture from Cardiff.

Old 10-05-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this cardiff keeper is a prick.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
this cardiff keeper is a prick.
He's playing out of his mind. Also, Cisse is not useless thus far.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

LOIC REMY! Beast.

IF we win, I'm just sad this means Pards is going to relegate HBA to a substitute role.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Remy is absolutely on fire.
Old 10-05-2013, 09:38 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yesssssssssssssss!

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-05-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry to interrupt the Newcastle thread, but the SAS are causing chaos, 3-0 :D

Old 10-05-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That goal by Sturridge fapfapfap

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Sorry to interrupt the Newcastle thread, but the SAS are causing chaos, 3-0 :D
Old 10-05-2013, 09:44 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Never has mediocrity been so celebrated as in this very thread :D

Old 10-05-2013, 09:45 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is this the relegation thread ? We don't belong here UK!

:D

#MoncriefArmy
Old 10-05-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Haha as much as I like to rag on the Geordie fans they're going alright with their shallow squad :)

Old 10-05-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
LOIC REMY! Beast.

IF we win, I'm just sad this means Pards is going to relegate HBA to a substitute role.
If he doesn't want Hatem on the wing because of how lazy he is, i'd be interested to see him playing the false 9 role. Less defensive responsibility and a lot better than Cisse.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-05-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan View Post
Haha as much as I like to rag on the Geordie fans they're going alright with their shallow squad :)
No arguments there. We are paper thin everywhere but fullback (if you consider Santon and Debuchy fullbacks, I guess) and central midfield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If he doesn't want Hatem on the wing because of how lazy he is, i'd be interested to see him playing the false 9 role. Less defensive responsibility and a lot better than Cisse.
Hatem has always been a false nice or a classic number 10. Makes no sense to isolate him on a wing in general. When your fullbacks can't defend, that mistake is compounded.

Cisse has been very good today though. Squandered that early chance, but he is making great runs, has an assist and and that volley easily could've been a goal.

Also, Cabaye has been brilliant today. Remy is more or less a lock for MoM right now, but Cabs would be my choice. He's been absolutely outstanding.
Old 10-05-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

GODDAMNIT BRENDAN change Sturridge already. He's banged up. ****.

#MoncriefArmy