Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-10-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
DT didn't go til the third this year. I got him in the middle of the third in a 12 person league.
I got Forte in the 3rd in a 12 team team league.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:33 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol damn, i was thrilled to get Forte 13th

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Best part of our draft was a guy yelling "IS JULIO STILL ON THE BOARD?"

"Yes"

"GIVE BE RODDY WHITE"
Old 10-10-2013, 11:05 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
15th for me.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Like this?

Basically, the top 50% of the league wins, 50 teams. So it's not a head to head, it's more of getting a certain amount of points to beat half of the league. That's why I choose a lot of players from certain offenses, lot of scoring and yards, and they are almost assuredly getting a certain amount of points (i.e. 40 - 50 points between all DEN WRs plus Manning getting 25+, etc.)

Denver vs. Jacksonville is a juicy matchup, as is Dallas vs. Washington.
The first one.

Quote:
Finally time to drop David Wilson it seems

top options are Zac Stacy, Keenan Allen, & Jay Cutler

here is my team again, non-ppr

what do you think?

Cutler vs NYG is mighty appealing
Meh. I'm not big on dropping him though the lack of a timetable is certainly disheartening. Allen would be first choice. You really need to get Bowe out of your lineup. Permanently. Sproles should be the flex this week, as I see nobody on the Pats roster than can handle him and expect Graham to be the main focus, anyway. I'd consider ditching Bowe altogether and add Stacy and Allen. Cutler is a one-week play and even at that I don't trust him. Wilson is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Would you guys bench Calvin? I also have DT and AJ Green so I wouldn't be missing much production. I'm just not sure about a bulky knee injury against Haden who's been shutting everyone down.
With mega studs behind him, sure. Otherwise, if he's healthy, I would not.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
You have Megatron, DT, and AJ?

HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?
Picked Megatron second round(had 2nd pick in round 2), picked DT in the third and traded Murray for AJ a couple days ago.
Old 10-10-2013, 11:26 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I'm considering this myself and starting Terrance Williams
No. Miles looks like he'll play, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Two QB league, I can pick up Terrance Williams if I want to. Right now I've got Locker as my backup - will need someone to start week 12 but nothing until then barring injuries (I can also potentially pick up Geno next week if I bid enough to win him).

I also have Jared Cook as a backup TE which I never like to carry, but Greg Olsen may be out this week. Do I just drop Locker for Williams or wait out and see if Olsen is healthy and drop Cook for him if he is?
See above. Don't bother. Miles will play so it's a guessing game how the two will be deployed.

If Olsen is good to go, drop Cook for Geno.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you guys trade Darren Sproles in a PPR for Hakeem Nicks and CJ Spiller?

I would do it in a heartbeat... but my other RBs are Ryan Mathews, Stevan Ridley, and Rashard Mendenhall....

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Would you guys trade Darren Sproles in a PPR for Hakeem Nicks and CJ Spiller?

I would do it in a heartbeat... but my other RBs are Ryan Mathews, Stevan Ridley, and Rashard Mendenhall....
Ouch. Unless you're hurting just as bad at WR, I can't see how this would benefit you. I expect a bounce back from Nicks and Spiller but if CJ doesn't, you have a giant list of hot garbage at RB.

Try and work out a concurrent trade. I would want to take Spiller in Nicks in that deal, too.

Old 10-10-2013, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my team is now 1-4, and I lost Julio for the year. Should I accept a trade to send Alfred Morris over to a guy for a third round pick? I wont be keeping him since my three keepers are Rodgers, Dez, and Julio. Anyone think I should go through with it since my season is crumbling with no foreseeable turn around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's a kicker, but someone dropped Blair Walsh. I have Dan bailey. Yay or nay?
Old 10-10-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Like this?

Basically, the top 50% of the league wins, 50 teams. So it's not a head to head, it's more of getting a certain amount of points to beat half of the league. That's why I choose a lot of players from certain offenses, lot of scoring and yards, and they are almost assuredly getting a certain amount of points (i.e. 40 - 50 points between all DEN WRs plus Manning getting 25+, etc.)

Denver vs. Jacksonville is a juicy matchup, as is Dallas vs. Washington.
Is there no way to save a little money and upgrade the RBs?
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know it's a kicker, but someone dropped Blair Walsh. I have Dan bailey. Yay or nay?
I was in the same situation, I had Bailey in nearly all my leagues and went for it in some and in others I didn't.

I just couldn't decide. I'd like to hear others opinions on this.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Ouch. Unless you're hurting just as bad at WR, I can't see how this would benefit you. I expect a bounce back from Nicks and Spiller but if CJ doesn't, you have a giant list of hot garbage at RB.

Try and work out a concurrent trade. I would want to take Spiller in Nicks in that deal, too.
My starters at WR are Calvin, Josh Gordon and TY Hilton. So WR is okay, I just feel like Nicks and Spiller bounce back. Together they offer a lot more value than Sproles ... unfortunately Ridley has not lived up to what I thought he'd be this year.

I'll try to counter.

Maybe Trent Richardson instead?

Maybe a block buster?

Jimmy Graham, Josh Gordon, Rashard Mendenhall

for

Jordan Cameron, Victor Cruz, and CJ Spiller/Trent?

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 10-10-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So my team is now 1-4, and I lost Julio for the year. Should I accept a trade to send Alfred Morris over to a guy for a third round pick? I wont be keeping him since my three keepers are Rodgers, Dez, and Julio. Anyone think I should go through with it since my season is crumbling with no foreseeable turn around?
1-4 isn't a death knell. It depends on how you got there. Severe under performing players; highest points against; plain bad luck losing with the second highest score; etc. If your team is trash then it's always worth considering a move to bolster next year's team. With that said . . .

Morris should fetch more than a 3rd, especially if he has keeper value for the team that acquires him. I'm not a big fan of trading future draft picks like that unless it's dynasty. It's too easy to "buy a championship."

Quote:
Pretty even, imo. Neither has a 'dome' advantage, as they have similar in/out door schedules down the stretch.

Old 10-10-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I could get shittier defenses and kickers, but the RBs in that range are somewhat sketchy for me. I chose those guys because McGahee was dirt cheap for the production I think I'll get from him (lowest value for a RB is 4500, he's 4800) and Woodhead will play more with Matthews out with a concussion.

I could change to Dan Bailey and Arizona defense, and grab Le'Veon Bell or Darren Sproles.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
My starters at WR are Calvin, Josh Gordon and TY Hilton. So WR is okay, I just feel like Nicks and Spiller bounce back. Together they offer a lot more value than Sproles ... unfortunately Ridley has not lived up to what I thought he'd be this year.

I'll try to counter.
I see. It certainly looks like you'd have great capitol after the trade. It's a big time buy low on both guys so I definitely like it.

Also, I'm not suggesting a counter offer. I'm suggesting working trade talks with other teams with the knowledge you can have Spiller & Nicks. Shop your other WRs & RBs to see what kind of bites you get. It sucks because you have a limited window w/Nicks playing tonight.

Ultimately, I'd accept that trade, though. There's too much talent on the Spiller / Nicks side of it and talent tends to show out over the season.

Old 10-10-2013, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I can swap Woodhead for the following:

Giovani Bernard
Pierre Thomas
BenJarvus
Ben Tate
Rashad Jennings
Zac Stacy

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Guys be honest with me. This is my big money league. .5 PPR 12 team. i was stoked about my roster after the draft and now i'm 1-4. I may begin to start Cutler over Ryan based on matchups and the fact that his recieving corps is decimated. My team has also severely under performed this year.

QB-Ryan/Cutler
RB-Rice/Sproles/Woodhead/MJD
WR-DT88/Nicks/Blackmon/Stevie J
TE-G. Graham (dropped Daniels)
K-Gould (depends each week)
Def-Chicago/KC (depends on the matchup each week)
Old 10-10-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Guys be honest with me. This is my big money league. .5 PPR 12 team. i was stoked about my roster after the draft and now i'm 1-4. I may begin to start Cutler over Ryan based on matchups and the fact that his recieving corps is decimated. My team has also severely under performed this year.

QB-Ryan/Cutler
RB-Rice/Sproles/Woodhead/MJD
WR-DT88/Nicks/Blackmon/Stevie J
TE-G. Graham (dropped Daniels)
K-Gould (depends each week)
Def-Chicago/KC (depends on the matchup each week)
You should absolutely be playing match ups at QB now. If it's close, go Ryan b/c Cutlerception likes to suck it hardcore when you need it most.

Shop Rice (I thought you traded him away?) now that he had a big game. Ultimately, though, you have a few very solid bounce back candidates in Rice, Nicks, and Blackmon (even though he's not technically bouncing back from a bad start).

Old 10-10-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
You should absolutely be playing match ups at QB now. If it's close, go Ryan b/c Cutlerception likes to suck it hardcore when you need it most.

Shop Rice (I thought you traded him away?) now that he had a big game. Ultimately, though, you have a few very solid bounce back candidates in Rice, Nicks, and Blackmon (even though he's not technically bouncing back from a bad start).
I traded him away in my smaller money league. I don't really know these guys too well. I'm not even sure what i'd be able to get in return for Rice.
Old 10-10-2013, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
1-4 isn't a death knell. It depends on how you got there. Severe under performing players; highest points against; plain bad luck losing with the second highest score; etc. If your team is trash then it's always worth considering a move to bolster next year's team. With that said . . .

Morris should fetch more than a 3rd, especially if he has keeper value for the team that acquires him. I'm not a big fan of trading future draft picks like that unless it's dynasty. It's too easy to "buy a championship."
He wouldnt be a keeper for either of us actually as he already has McCoy and is in the process of trading for Foster (which I think he'll pull off). So I can either keep him then drop him at the end of the year and get nothing, or trade him and get a extra third the following year. Idk, but Washington doesnt look like theyre in great shape this year anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

right now I have Martellus Bennett as my flex but I need a replacement if he can't play. PPR

Zac Stacy vs HOU
Joique Bell vs CLE
Michael Floyd vs SF
Robert Woods vs CIN
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
He wouldnt be a keeper for either of us actually as he already has McCoy and is in the process of trading for Foster (which I think he'll pull off). So I can either keep him then drop him at the end of the year and get nothing, or trade him and get a extra third the following year. Idk, but Washington doesnt look like theyre in great shape this year anyway.
My guess is the deal will stand next week, too, unless Morris gets broken. For me, a 3rd round pick isn't a sure-fire stud in a league with 30+ keepers removed from the draft. As mentioned, it would take a serious evaluation of my roster & league standings before I'd throw in the towel after a 1-4 start.

In fact, I have a 1-4 team and think I can still squeak into the playoffs. That changes with one more loss, most likely, but 1-4 just isn't enough to put me in "trade for next year" mode. Right now there are 6 teams ahead of me at 2-3 and one of them makes the playoffs, as 6 out of 12 teams advance. 1st place in the standings is probably out of reach (5-0 team) but I don't have to be any more than 6th place to make it and I have more total points than 4 of those 6 teams with 2-3 records.

That type of consideration is what you need to do before making a trade like that. FWIW, I have Morris in that league and expect a better run coming out of the bye week with a healthier RGIII.

Old 10-10-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
right now I have Martellus Bennett as my flex but I need a replacement if he can't play. PPR

Zac Stacy vs HOU
Joique Bell vs CLE
Michael Floyd vs SF
Robert Woods vs CIN
Bell. That's some lousy options, though. Woods would be great if the Bills had a viable QB right now. Anyone know anything about Thad? lol