Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-08-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
You scared?

It's ok.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coming for you!!

(After Clemson)

BUT COMING FOR YOU! AND THAT FUMBLING THING YOU CALL A RB!

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
How he wasn't ejected I will never know.
The ACC reviewed the film and agreed it was not targeting so he shouldn't have been ejected by the letter of the rule (I was the first to say he should have been ejected on Saturday and by the SPIRIT of the rule still think it wouldn't have been improper).

Considering what Nigel Bradham did to him in 2011

I wonder if he actually has any memories of ever playing in Doak Campbell Stadium.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
The ACC reviewed the film and agreed it was not targeting so he shouldn't have been ejected by the letter of the rule (I was the first to say he should have been ejected on Saturday and by the SPIRIT of the rule still think it wouldn't have been improper).

Considering what Nigel Bradham did to him in 2011

I wonder if he actually has any memories of ever playing in Doak Campbell Stadium.

Dirty thugs you have there at your low budget academic school.

Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If rutgers beats Louisville tomorrow that'd be swell
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
If rutgers beats Louisville tomorrow that'd be swell
I hope you guys lose. Not because I have a disdain for Rutgers or an affinity for Louisville. But if you beat them on Thursday, they'll be pissed off and will proceed to kill UCF next Friday.

But if you guys could injure Teddy, that'd be great. Not seriously because I don't want anything to prevent Jacksonville from drafting him. But like a broken throwing hand that keeps him out for a week would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure where else to post this but in 2016, Virginia Tech will be playing Tennessee at Bristol Motor Speedway. They could draw up to 160,000 people.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...motor-speedway

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Not sure where else to post this but in 2016, Virginia Tech will be playing Tennessee at Bristol Motor Speedway. They could draw up to 160,000 people.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...motor-speedway
I've always thought that would be the coolest place to put a college football game. I've read about attempts to do it their before in Wikipedia but they all failed and I didn't think it was possible anymore because of the scoring pylon on the infield. I'm glad to see it's going to happen though. I didn't realize how close it was to Blacksburg too, it's like halfway in between both schools which is perfect. Hopefully both teams are good in 2016 because it has the potential to be an amazing atmosphere.
Old 10-10-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's go Rutgers!!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rutgers looks too tough!!!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:10 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gary Nova is all time bad.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-10-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That kid just made the Rutgers safety fall on the PoCo. DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Help guys, plz. Someone's gotta have a QB we can have. Plz
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

That ref has to feel so stupid right now.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-10-2013, 08:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Please. I'm begging ylu
Quote:
Old 10-10-2013, 08:33 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ehhhh...Rutgers is just not...good.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 10-10-2013, 08:38 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not really impressed with Papa John's U. Rutger's is a bad team and they are hanging. PJU has no defense and Teddy isn't playing awesomely.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 08:50 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Not really impressed with Papa John's U. Rutger's is a bad team and they are hanging. PJU has no defense and Teddy isn't playing awesomely.
You impressed with FSU's speed yet?

P.S. - How Ohio St. survived Northwestern I will never understand.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-10-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You impressed with FSU's speed yet?

P.S. - How Ohio St. survived Northwestern I will never understand.
I'm impressed with Winston, kid is legit. We will see how good FSU is when they play a halfway decent team. Clemson FSU is going to be exciting.

I didn't watch the game, so I have no idea what you are talking about. I had more important things (ACL Festival) than watching a sportsball game.

After I saw the angst of friends and family after my night was over, I figured no need to immerse myself in the **** Luke Fickell defense and Braxton not playing to his potential.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Excited for FSU/Clemson as well, but being realistic, we haven't won in Death Valley (fake one) since 2001 and this Clemson team is going to want to wreck FSU after last season.

Hoping that Jameis puts on a show though and anxious to see the defense after having 2 weeks to prepare for this offense.

And seriously, Braxton looked rather unimpressive.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 10-10-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

ACL sucks this year. Figures it would when I move out here.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-10-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Rutgers defense trying to make this a game.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-10-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Excited for FSU/Clemson as well, but being realistic, we haven't won in Death Valley (fake one) since 2001 and this Clemson team is going to want to wreck FSU after last season.

Hoping that Jameis puts on a show though and anxious to see the defense after having 2 weeks to prepare for this offense.

And seriously, Braxton looked rather unimpressive.
Yeah, it's been a drought for you guys, but honestly, after the last NC game appearance, FSU has been kinda crappy (for a previous top 10 team). This year is different.

And I'm not a big Braxton fan. Kid doesn't know the playbook, get's dinged up constantly and acts like a baby about minor injuries, and most importantly is sloppy on his reads (both passing and options).

He has a ridiculous tool set. Big, fast, strong, intelligent, has a great arm when he focuses. But he's obviously not as serious about playing QB as a lot of other kids. Hell, Guiton has a much more marginal toolset but is a much more polished QB. His option reads and executions are perfect.

It happens a lot with superstar kids, some just don't have the drive to be the best. I can't blame them, but it's frustrating to watch.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
ACL sucks this year. Figures it would when I move out here.
It was a blast. Lots of good bands. Some headliners are pretty lame.

WRT headliners Muse was awesome, The Cure was awesome, and Atoms For Peace were awesome. I could go on, but this is the CFB thread.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Agreed on Braxton.

And L'ville should be ashamed that this is a 1 score game.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: