Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-10-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
It was a blast. Lots of good bands. Some headliners are pretty lame.

WRT headliners Muse was awesome, The Cure was awesome, and Atoms For Peace were awesome. I could go on, but this is the CFB thread.
Sucks was probably much, but holy **** the headliners blow. It would probably be a lot of fun, and I have a free ticket but meh 3 hour drive and missing all of Friday.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also stop missing throws Teddy.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-10-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Sucks was probably much, but holy **** the headliners blow. It would probably be a lot of fun, and I have a free ticket but meh 3 hour drive and missing all of Friday.
It's a lot of fun if you like festivals.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please. Please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bridgewaterzzz not looking much like the first overall pick in the draft. He owes Gary Nova some money for looking so bad.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 09:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beautiful throw by Kessler.

Nice to see them playing with a ton of energy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derek Carr was able to carve up that Rutgers defense. Gotta think what happened to Teddy tonight.

Also, I wonder if Lane Kiffin is realizing that he is a ****** play caller watching this game tonight. 28 points in the first half with Kiffin not calling plays. Good for SC.
Old 10-11-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC actually has a pulse...amazing what happens when you let USC caliber athletes play football as opposed to going out and putting the hand cuffs on em.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-11-2013, 07:28 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I'm impressed with Winston, kid is legit. We will see how good FSU is when they play a halfway decent team. Clemson FSU is going to be exciting.

I didn't watch the game, so I have no idea what you are talking about. I had more important things (ACL Festival) than watching a sportsball game.

After I saw the angst of friends and family after my night was over, I figured no need to immerse myself in the **** Luke Fickell defense and Braxton not playing to his potential.
He does not look like himself. I still think his knee is causing him to be tentative she running. Not sure we will see the elusive, real fast Braxton again.

And as far as the defense being subpar, Noah Spence looking like a disappointment thus far isn't helping. Jamal Marcus came in and looked disruptive immediately.

Plus Roby has been shockingly bad.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:36 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spence isn't a disappointment, he's been in the backfield a lot. He has like 4 sacks too in 6 games. He's our second best DL behind Bennett thus far. Michael Bennett and the defensive line are outstanding (Joey Bosa!). The pass defense stinks though. they need to figure that out. Roby has been crap in coverage. Braxton has greatly improved his mechanics and accuracy, he just makes a **** ton of mental mistakes and is way indecisive. I wish they'd give Guiton the year to go in and put up ridiculous numbers just by running the O perfectly and being able to do all the little things and hit open guys. We'd be much more efficient and probably would've been up by 3 touchdowns on Northwestern at halftime. Rich kid problems, which all big ten caliber QB to play? haha.

I was hoping for more out of Bridgewater this year. His accuracy and numbers are there but he's missing more throws this year and for a guy as thin as he is I was hoping for elite of the elite performances against this schedule after the last season he had.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

He missed a few deep throws which is a known issue with him. Dude was fantastic the rest of the night and actually took off a few times which was nice to see. He had a "down" game and completed 67% for 300 yards and 2 TDs. He's on pace for 4000 yards, 40 TDs and 4 INTs on 71%. Obviously he's not perfect but the overreaction from his "bad" game last night is ridiculous.

(this isn't pointed at anyone here particular, but y'all ain't helping)

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-11-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Help guys, plz. Someone's gotta have a QB we can have. Plz
We have New Jersey's own Sean Maguire, you can have him.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:25 AM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Spence isn't a disappointment, he's been in the backfield a lot. He has like 4 sacks too in 6 games. He's our second best DL behind Bennett thus far. Michael Bennett and the defensive line are outstanding (Joey Bosa!). The pass defense stinks though. they need to figure that out. Roby has been crap in coverage. Braxton has greatly improved his mechanics and accuracy, he just makes a **** ton of mental mistakes and is way indecisive. I wish they'd give Guiton the year to go in and put up ridiculous numbers just by running the O perfectly and being able to do all the little things and hit open guys. We'd be much more efficient and probably would've been up by 3 touchdowns on Northwestern at halftime. Rich kid problems, which all big ten caliber QB to play? haha.

I was hoping for more out of Bridgewater this year. His accuracy and numbers are there but he's missing more throws this year and for a guy as thin as he is I was hoping for elite of the elite performances against this schedule after the last season he had.

Last night was definitely Teddys worst game of the season. I've watched every single throws of his this year and he has looked amazing except for a few throws last night and one or two in the Kentucky game. I think with our schedule this year, teams are really going to have a hard time evaluating him on tape. This year more than ever, I think it is important for him to take part in the combine to showcase his skills. He has the talent to go one overall and be a franchise qb, but its hard to showcase that with our schedule.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:27 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm not saying he's not impressive. I agree with you both. Nothing wrong with nitpicking when it comes to future #1 overall picks at QB. When a guy goes #1 you compare how good he will be to the elites in the NFL and hope he can reach that status instead of just being a Sam Bradford type #1 overall pick who is good not great.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
We have New Jersey's own Sean Maguire, you can have him.
Please. Anything.

Now the whole world knows how bad Nova really is
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Yeah, I'm not saying he's not impressive. I agree with you both. Nothing wrong with nitpicking when it comes to future #1 overall picks at QB. When a guy goes #1 you compare how good he will be to the elites in the NFL and hope he can reach that status instead of just being a Sam Bradford type #1 overall pick who is good not great.
Agree. The combine should be a good setting for Bridgewater but i don't think he'll measure as big or as fast as some might think. Those things might be irrelevant.

As a #1 pick i think he'd be better than a Sam Bradford but not in the Luck or even Newton category.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:18 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Agree. The combine should be a good setting for Bridgewater but i don't think he'll measure as big or as fast as some might think. Those things might be irrelevant.

As a #1 pick i think he'd be better than a Sam Bradford but not in the Luck or even Newton category.
Cam looks awful ordinary without Chud around.

Quote:
Old 10-11-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which is interesting because Steve smith and I think deangelo Williams said Chud was a problem

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oklahoma is going to smash Texas for the 3rd straight year huh?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Oklahoma is going to smash Texas for the 3rd straight year huh?
Pretty much, Texas is an embarrassment to what they should be right now.

I must say, I miss playing Miami on Columbus Day weekend (although I am glad we aren't playing Miami and Clemson back to back).
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-12-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wish I could watch the Florida vs LSU game. ugh I'll be at a wedding.
49erNation85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

McCoy just got freakin rocked and there was a lame flag on it. :(

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-12-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If someone looped a gif of McCoy getting rocked I'd watch it all day
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ruh-roh Georgia....

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote