Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-11-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
My life sucks.
Hop on the Cleveland bandwagon, by the end of the year (maybe even month) you will know what sucks is.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:17 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
the giants should just sign tebow and start him the rest of the way. i mean, it can't get any worse, right? then they'll probably make the playoffs.
Could you imagine the circus Tebow in New York would create?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 10-11-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it would be almost as good as the one last year. espn would be happy again. the nutcases would just have to die their new york hats blue instead of green. and within weeks, someone would find pictures of tebow doing meth off a pile of crack cocaine on a 67 year old male stripper's left nipple.
How else is he going to celebrate his Tebow comeback with the one good throw he made all game to close out the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:28 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
it would be almost as good as the one last year. espn would be happy again. the nutcases would just have to die their new york hats blue instead of green. and within weeks, someone would find pictures of tebow doing meth off a pile of crack cocaine on a 67 year old male stripper's left nipple.
This is going to make a great 30 for 30 documentary.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Tebow can secure us Clowney, I'm all for it.

Right now we probably don't even need his help.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Hop on the Cleveland bandwagon, by the end of the year (maybe even month) you will know what sucks is.
I'm secretly rooting for you guys to win the division. I want to see Cleveland succeed.

That and I love Mingo and Haden and Gordon and pretty much your entire team outside of Weeden.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:32 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the giants should just sign tebow and start him the rest of the way. i mean, it can't get any worse, right? then they'll probably make the playoffs.
Considering how putrid Eli has been it might actually be an improvement at the position.

Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I said it in the Giants team forum, but I haven't seen Eli like this since the 2007 Vikings game.

His confidence in his teammates is completely shot. He's gun shy, he missed a couple of windows he'd normally throw into but he doesn't trust his WRs to be in the right place. He's feeling ghost pressure and it's messing his mechanics up. He's holding the ball bc he's waiting to see them make the proper cut before throwing the ball. In the past he'd trust them to make the right read and send the ball where it needs to go before the cut, now he's waiting to see it develop.

He's just rattled. His confidence is shot. And I don't really blame him either.

I dream of a day when we just get rid of this offense but I know it's never going to happen.
Old 10-11-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not going to repeat what I said in the NY Giants thread word for word but the Giants need a creative offensive coordinator who will simplify things for the WRs and the QB. When QBs lose trust in WRs in these option based systems then things can go really wrong. When added that the Giants run a vertical offense that really spells trouble

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:48 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If Tebow can secure us Clowney, I'm all for it.

Right now we probably don't even need his help.
#FreeTebow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not in favor of benching Eli for Tebow. I want Eli to go on to break Favre's interception record, just for the symmetry of Peyton breaking all of Favre's other records and keeping everything in Mississippi.

Comedians would have a field day with jokes about NFL pseudo-inbreeding.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

Quote:
That would be the best thing ever.

Quote:
I'm secretly rooting for you guys to win the division. I want to see Cleveland succeed.

That and I love Mingo and Haden and Gordon and pretty much your entire team outside of Weeden.
You always are praising us, and a lot of your analysis of our team is pretty much spot on, positives and negatives. I think with Hoyer if he had kept it up this is a 9 win team, maybe 10 if we get lucky. With Weeden I think its 6 or 7 wins with 8 if we are lucky. He just doesn't have the mental game that Hoyer had and doesn't get rid of the ball fast enough.

Hopefully Norv/Chud gameplan to give him some quick releases, and he needs to learn how to trust his receivers (NOT GREG LITTLE).

Old 10-11-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a bummer Benjamin pretty much sucks outside of punt returns

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mon guys, Tebow would be awesome with Victor Cruz, you all know it!

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 09:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
That would be the best thing ever.

You always are praising us, and a lot of your analysis of our team is pretty much spot on, positives and negatives. I think with Hoyer if he had kept it up this is a 9 win team, maybe 10 if we get lucky. With Weeden I think its 6 or 7 wins with 8 if we are lucky. He just doesn't have the mental game that Hoyer had and doesn't get rid of the ball fast enough.

Hopefully Norv/Chud gameplan to give him some quick releases, and he needs to learn how to trust his receivers (NOT GREG LITTLE).
I'm all aboard the Cleveland bandwagon brother. And I'm a big fan of what Lombardi has done so far.

I really think this team can be special if they just get a qb and re-sign their key free agents. And Cleveland deserves a team that's good. You guys suffered long enough.

It's good for football too. I'm somewhat of a history buff with football, and I hate that people forget the rich and proud tradition of the Browns. This is a proud franchise. I'd like to see them do well again.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...cal-condition/

Quote:
When reports emerged that Vikings running back Adrian Peterson missed practice and traveled to South Dakota due to a “medical issue involving [a] young family member that likely will be a police matter,” several tipsters linked the news to reports from Sioux Falls of a man named Robert Joseph Patterson charged with aggravated assault and aggravated battery of an infant, who is in critical condition.

TMZ reports that the link indeed exists, and that Peterson’s two-year-old son is in critical condition after being severely beaten, allegedly by Patterson.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, what. the. ****. I hate people. How anyone can do something like that...

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-11-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 years old. Freakin awful.
Old 10-11-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any word of if this Robert Joseph Patterson asshole is a relative or just some random dickhead?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Any word of if this Robert Joseph Patterson asshole is a relative or just some random dickhead?
Mother's boyfriend.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-11-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently the guy dates Adrian's ex.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
The mother's boyfriend.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...nclick_check=1
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Left alone with a person with a history of abuse...

So there wasn't enough money to provide this kid with quality child care?
Old 10-11-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the justice system should let AP kill this piece of scum. this guy doesn't deserve to live
Old 10-11-2013, 10:50 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
the justice system should let AP kill this piece of scum. this guy doesn't deserve to live
I'd second this approach.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote