Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-14-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Join the movement Forenci. I know deep down you want to. I know you were dying to unleash a #KnicksIn2013 post last year when we were showing promise.

Don't be scurred. It's our time.
Old 10-14-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At some point shame will give the team the fight it needs to actually win, but hopefully we can rack up the L's before then and 3-13 is enough to secure Clowney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Join the movement Forenci. I know deep down you want to. I know you were dying to unleash a #KnicksIn2013 post last year when we were showing promise.

Seriously **** jimmy Dolan. I just can't put my heart into a team run by such colossal Idiocy at the top. My Avs just got out of that and my Eiserne have enough holding them back even with their quality management. Basketball's losing me again, although I'll still watch the playoffs and what regular season games are convenient.

Quote:
Old 10-14-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NBA is so awful. I just can't even get in to it and I have tried. There is just so much awfulness all around.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The NBA is so awful. I just can't even get in to it and I have tried. There is just so much awfulness all around.
How can you watch baseball but not the NBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
Seriously **** jimmy Dolan. I just can't put my heart into a team run by such colossal Idiocy at the top. My Avs just got out of that and my Eiserne have enough holding them back even with their quality management. Basketball's losing me again, although I'll still watch the playoffs and what regular season games are convenient.
I know. I hate Dolan so much. Like seriously, what happened to Grunwald was a perfect example of why we're going no where as long as Dolan is our owner.

But still.

#AStormIsComing
Old 10-14-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How can you watch baseball but not the NBA?

I know. I hate Dolan so much. Like seriously, what happened to Grunwald was a perfect example of why we're going no where as long as Dolan is our owner.

But still.

#AStormIsComing
Because it's pretty much the exact opposite of the NBA.

Dolan is still a better owner than Wilpon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-14-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Because it's pretty much the exact opposite of the NBA.

Dolan is still a better owner than Wilpon.
Yeah. It's awful.

I just can't do baseball man. It's waaaaaaaay too slow. And too many games. Playoff baseball is great though.
Old 10-14-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

NBA is the worst parity wise. Same teams always win. It's boring.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-14-2013, 11:09 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

I just can't get into baseball, even during the rare moments where something happens it's horribly boring

Quote:
Old 10-14-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Haha, you mean me calling that we would lose to the Pacers when you said we'd wreck them? INCORRECT, SIR!
Old 10-14-2013, 12:12 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Haha, you mean me calling that we would lose to the Pacers when you said we'd wreck them? INCORRECT, SIR!
If we were healthy we easily beat that team. Easily.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So only 1 RB practiced today. We should also get news from Wilson's injury as he's in L.A. getting that second opinion.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-14-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmm, going to make this hard next week...
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 09:34 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Wilson injury is 3-4 weeks at this point. That's much better than the season or career ending injury that there was speculation about.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

They're still being cautious though. We don't know how serious his injury is yet. He has a herniated disc, that's no joke. I think he needs surgery.

I have one, and the only reason why they say you don't need surgery is bc they want to avoid surgery at all costs. They make you do exercises to manage the pain and they shoot you up to manage the pain, but everyone eventually needs the surgery, especially if you're playing sports.

This is a very serious injury for a running back, and I think they're just doing damage control right now with what they're telling the media. It's probably going to end his career. He has 2 maybe 3 more years max before he has to retire.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

No the second opinion he got said he didn't need surgery.

Kiwi had similar injury and he didn't retire.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Where is the herniated disc?

And I guess it depends on the degree of the slip, if it's rubbing against any nerves or not.
Old 10-15-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't know what disc it is. I'm just going off what I read on BBI for this one.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-15-2013, 11:32 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

He felt numbness going down to his hands, so that leads me to believe that there was a pinched nerve from the slipped disc.

What they're probably doing now is giving him an epidural to shrink the swelling, and that probably will prevent the disc from rubbing the nerve. Then do another MRI to confirm along with shock therapy to verify.

Then the question becomes, can he play without having any cushion in that vertebrae? It's serious stuff. Kiwi probably sacrificed a lot of his movement later in life just to play football for a couple more years.
Old 10-16-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hillis is signed now.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Hillis is signed now.
Uggh why. This guy is a dick.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-16-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

It's that kind of season man. Just hope for a top 3 pick. That's best case scenario at this point.

I thought about it, and as long as we get a top 3 pick I'm good. Bc Teddy and Clowney are going 1 and 2 and no one will trade those picks.

But the 3rd pick will be for sale to the highest bidder interested in a qb. So if we miss out on Clowney, the best case scenario is the #3 pick so we can get a lot of value for the pick.

So as long as we get a top 3 pick, that either means Clowney or we parlay it into a bunch of picks. And either scenario would make me happy.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Hillis is signed now.
Nothing like a big slow RB to compliment our bigger, slower RB.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Nothing like a big slow RB to compliment our bigger, slower RB.
still better than no RB
Big_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Hold on fellas. This season is almost over. Eye on the prize. We need a top 3 pick.

Josh Freeman starting for the Vikings actually gives us hope that we'll lose to them now. Bc there was just no way in hell we'd lose to Matt Cassell.