Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2013, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD - you are more than welcome to head over the to Iphone thread. Do you need the link again? If you leave this thread "iTalk" will disappear.

Since you are a self-proclaimed Apple fanboy why do you continue to read, post, and comment on every single Android related piece of news in the ANDROID thread? Unless you are projecting so hard that the character you are describing is actually you.

Apple fanboys don't have to pay attention to what Android is doing because it will soon be a "new" feature on Apple after a year or two.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 02:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not an Apple fanboy. It's just incredibly easy to troll the **** out of you all bc any time you hear the word iPhone you get your panties in a bunch over it.

I already said I'm probably getting a Nexus as my next phone.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What we need is a Windows phone thread. I got myself the Lumia 920 for a variety of reasons and I am loving it.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
What we need is a Windows phone thread. I got myself the Lumia 920 for a variety of reasons and I am loving it.
The Windows Phone. The Ralph Nader of phones.
Old 10-15-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I'm not an Apple fanboy. It's just incredibly easy to troll the **** out of you all bc any time you hear the word iPhone you get your panties in a bunch over it.

I already said I'm probably getting a Nexus as my next phone.
Two people trolling each other just means everyone else being entertained. :P

Quote:
The Windows Phone. The Ralph Nader of phones.
The one thing we can agree on. Although I would say the JR Smith of phones. Unless that's what Blackberry's are.
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think we need to grow up and not obsess over disagreements, personally. Then we could have a "Phone Thread"(which this already is at this point) and have productive, non-fragmented discourse.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I think we need to grow up and not obsess over disagreements, personally. Then we could have a "Phone Thread"(which this already is at this point) and have productive, non-fragmented discourse.
First video games and now phones? Your peaceful nature has gone too far.

Old 10-15-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with you about Windows phones. Who cares about functionality? We should all buy phones based on marketing.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I actually like Windows 8.

Yeah. I went there.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Two people trolling each other just means everyone else being entertained. :P

The one thing we can agree on. Although I would say the JR Smith of phones. Unless that's what Blackberry's are.
Blackberry is like the Bargiani of phones. They need to die already.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Blackberry is like the Bargiani of phones. They need to die already.
My wife has a BB and it is garbage.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:08 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
My wife has a BB and it is garbage.
My curve was to this day, my favorite phone of all time.

Then Blackberry saw progress and they were like Pfffft! Who needs that?!
Old 10-15-2013, 03:38 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blackberrys were great in the time before the big rise in smartphones. They would have died long ago if they werent great for business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I actually like Windows 8.

Yeah. I went there.
I like Windows 8, but I almost love Windows 8.1.

...except I would dump it for Linux in a second.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The apple cloud is worthless...streaming from the cloud only causes it to cut out or only play the first few seconds of a song.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:08 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I like Windows 8, but I almost love Windows 8.1.

...except I would dump it for Linux in a second.
Linux phone was dropped, couldn't get funding.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love how you keep trashing your iPhone for not working but make every excuse in the book for your nexus being a piece of ****.

Keep being an Android fanboy Forenci.
Quote:
I honestly think Android fanboys have become worse than Apple fanboys. Because Android fanboys don't realize they're fanboys.

I think if you ask a legit Apple fanboy, I think he realizes he's a fanboy. But Android fanboys will hate Apple fanboys for being a certain way, then turn around and do the same exact **** with Android and act like they're somehow different.

Just do this, and see if I'm lying. Go to youtube, and look up any Apple product review. Then read the comments section. You'll see it littered with Android fanboys complaining about how it sucks and how Android is so great.

Now go to an Android product review. And read the comments. You won't even see half of the hatred. Bc Apple fanboys really don't give a ****.

It's almost like Android fanboys have such a deep inferiority complex that they feel the need to lash out whenever they can. It's kinda sad actually. Apple fanboys don't really give a **** what Android is doing. But it's the opposite for Android fanboys.
Again, how am I fanboy? I WANTED an iPhone 5. I had really high expectations for it. It sorely disappointed me.

And yeah. I have a big issue with my Nexus 7 breaking and was pissed about that. The reason I didn't complain about it as much was because I got into contact with Google easily and they replaced it. No questions asked (even though I didn't buy it from them).

Apple Store wouldn't take my phone back and replace it. I had to argue with Verizon until they finally did it because apparently the issue I'm having is pretty damn widespread with iPhones.
Old 10-15-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey bbd iphones blows

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
The reason I didn't complain about it as much was because I got into contact with Google easily and they replaced it.
Glad to hear they replaced it for you. One year warranties ftw!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 06:26 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brat316 View Post
Linux phone was dropped, couldn't get funding.
That is a travesty.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
hey bbd iphones blows
Best BJs ever.

I actually do love my iPhone. While I'm probably switching to Nexus, I can honestly say I like my iPhone a lot more than Android.

But 650 full price is a lot for a phone. Only way I can see myself getting another iPhone after I switch to TMobile is if I can somehow sell my Verizon iPhone for like 300 bucks (preferably 400) then I can get an iPhone for TMobile.

But realistically it's gonna be the latest Nexus phone when I make the switch.

I have a year left on my contract so I have time to figure it out. It's gonna come down to what the iPhone 6 looks like in comparison to the next Nexus and I'll take it from there.

I can tolerate Nexus. I'm honestly not a big fan of Samsung. I love the Nexus 4, I don't know why so many people shitted on it, I think it's a great phone. I'm really curious to see what the Nexus 5 brings to the table.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got my Note 3 in. It looks and feels awesome. I have to get my activation figured out to keep my unlimited but I'm really excited.

Quote:
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I honestly think Android fanboys have become worse than Apple fanboys. Because Android fanboys don't realize they're fanboys.

I think if you ask a legit Apple fanboy, I think he realizes he's a fanboy. But Android fanboys will hate Apple fanboys for being a certain way, then turn around and do the same exact **** with Android and act like they're somehow different.

Just do this, and see if I'm lying. Go to youtube, and look up any Apple product review. Then read the comments section. You'll see it littered with Android fanboys complaining about how it sucks and how Android is so great.

Now go to an Android product review. And read the comments. You won't even see half of the hatred. Bc Apple fanboys really don't give a ****.

It's almost like Android fanboys have such a deep inferiority complex that they feel the need to lash out whenever they can. It's kinda sad actually. Apple fanboys don't really give a **** what Android is doing. But it's the opposite for Android fanboys.
Just out of curiousity why are you in this thread so much? I actually have an Android, like it and come here with questions so thats why I post here. But whats the point of coming into this thread and doing this same rant every 3 pages? I don't know how long you've been doing this here but it's at least been since I started following it. You love apple, cool story bro. This is probably the wrong thread. I hate playstation but thats why I post in the 360 thread and dont fill the PS thread bitching about their product.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 06:11 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cuz it's true?
Old 10-17-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i just drove through your neighborhood. weird.
where? i say LA but i'm far from that area