Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 10-15-2013, 11:04 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Can I see a credible source that says that's why they got rid of him? I mean, they got a 1st round pick for a mediocre RB I'd say that was a huge win I don't think they got rid of him for any reason other than that they got some great compensation for him.
Nothing outside of forums and hear-say, But I believe it. There were rumors about it while he was at Bama, too. Though I'm sure they ultimately traded him because for some reason the Colts shoved a first rounder in their face.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
Constructive criticism is asked of you.

8. Buffalo - Anthony Barr LB, UCLA
As a fellow current 757'er, I endorse this pick, and strongly encourage you to follow your current line of thinking when it comes to the Buffalo Bills :)
Old 10-16-2013, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In this scenario Clev would no doubt trade up for Mariota. And I'd be surprised if he's out of the top 5.

I don't mind Mosley. He's special and it would mean they've cut DQ loose, which wouldn't be all together surprising. I don't think Seastrunk is a first round back though. More likely a QB in the first and a RB in the 2nd.

But if Mariota is available, Browns will go get him. And Manziel will def be in the first round mix despite Twiz's objections.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 05:22 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
In this scenario Clev would no doubt trade up for Mariota. And I'd be surprised if he's out of the top 5.

I don't mind Mosley. He's special and it would mean they've cut DQ loose, which wouldn't be all together surprising. I don't think Seastrunk is a first round back though. More likely a QB in the first and a RB in the 2nd.

But if Mariota is available, Browns will go get him. And Manziel will def be in the first round mix despite Twiz's objections.
I can reason with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can understand going defensive tackle in the first round, but I'm not sure Anthony Johnson really fits the mold Bill Belichick typically wants, a bulkier guy who can two-gap. Then again, we've seen the Patriots shift their defensive philosophy via their high draft picks in recent years, so who knows.
Old 10-17-2013, 12:05 AM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post

He'll be in the mix. Sadly.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 04:28 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Beckham to the Chiefs. Question his speed, which I think is something the Chiefs lack at receiver already, but otherwise can't complain.

Might actually prefer Mettenberger is he's available there. Still no complaints though.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote