Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-20-2013, 10:55 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Yea **** Oregon, I have no problem with Leach playing until the end of the game. Oregon is just getting spoiled by success. Leach does need to get a more balanced attack though.
Getting away with cheating since you are Nike U probably helps with getting a poor attitude as well.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
I don't understand why Oregon's DC is complaining about it. Did he really want WSU to give up and just run the clock out?

"When you lose, say little. When you win, say even less." Probably a smart adage for Nick Aliotti to pick up for future press conferences.
Can Washington State complain that Oregon was passing themselves then too? I mean they were passing with a 3 TD lead in the 4th...
I hate Oregon even more each year it seems.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like watching the offense operate but yeah I hate them too. Their fans are pretty brutal that I've met. The get pissed if they don't go for everything. They are very spoiled with success.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I like watching the offense operate but yeah I hate them too. Their fans are pretty brutal that I've met. The get pissed if they don't go for everything. They are very spoiled with success.
Oregon fans are like the nouveau riche.

Which is pretty bad since just about any successful fanbase is full of douchebags.
Old 10-20-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The top three teams in the latest version of the Sagarin Ratings used in the BCS standings made sense. Florida State was followed by Alabama and Missouri. All are unbeaten and members of major conferences.
It got a little strange after that.
Bethune-Cookman, a member of the Football Championship Subdivision, was one of three lower-level programs to make the top 10 at No. 4. Fordham (No. 7) and Coastal Carolina (10) followed.

How in the ****?

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What an awesome day watching games at Mohegan Sun.

At this point **** Alabama, **** Oregon, they haven't beat RANKED teams 114-14 in their last 2 games. FSU should be the #1 team in the country after whatever the hell that was they just did to Clemson.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post

At this point **** Alabama, **** Oregon, they haven't beat RANKED teams 114-14 in their last 2 games. FSU should be the #1 team in the country after whatever the hell that was they just did to Clemson.
I honestly believe that FSU is probably the best team in the country and has the best chance of beating Bama. That defense is ridiculous and has at least four first round picks starting on it. They shut down one of the most high powered offenses in the country last night with ease. I just can't overstate how big of a win last night was. Going into one of the most hostile environments in the country in one of the most hyped games in the conference's history and just putting on a show. On offense Winston is on the level of Luck, RGIII, Newton as a redshirt freshman. I describe him as perfect. He throws the most perfect passes. The Noles have the stable of RBs that a team needs to win a national championship and Greene and Benjamin are one of the best WR duo's in the country. I don't mean to come across as someone being a Winston fanboy, but he went into Death Valley last night and acted like it was nothing. His calm and coolness were amazing.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
We have had this discussion before, but those computer rankings have a ton of human bias built in. You would need a much longer season to incorporate a reasonable matrix of results. So you have to pre weight teams.

This particular poll is hilarious as it exposes just how stupid his weightings are. You can see his bias. Freaking funny.

Seriously, most of the computer polls are worse than the coaches poll.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post

Fsu and Oregon are my #1 and 2. Bama is my #3. Then a jumble of osu, mizzou, Miami, and Baylor. Probably that order, but that is how I'd group the top three tiers.
Old 10-20-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
No worse than Bridgewater and Louisville's schedule. Also, Mannion is doing it all without any running game.
Brandin Cooks is a beast.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There must be a bunch of Nebraska homers voting in the AP poll because how they are in the top 25 is beyond me.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
They're the only team Jameis Winston hasn't torched.

Quote:
Jameis Winston had 293 pass yards against the blitz tonight - the most by a BCS AQ QB in the last three seasons. #FSUvsCLEM
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) October 20, 2013

Last edited by MassNole : 10-20-2013 at 05:45 PM.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcn92 View Post
There must be a bunch of Nebraska homers voting in the AP poll because how they are in the top 25 is beyond me.
At 4-3 Georgia was still getting votes, that is pathetic.
Old 10-20-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Brandin Cooks is a beast.
Yea he is, he is also a WR.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote