Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-22-2013, 09:55 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guess its ok to cheat if you admit to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

$80,000 costs us 2 bowl games, a ACCCG, 9 scholarships and a bunch of recruiting limitations, not to mention ******* years of waiting on this ********. We've already paid the price, this was just the end of it.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Many of Miamiís violations were undetected by the university over a 10-year period, and they centered on a booster entertaining prospects and student-athletes at his home, on his yacht and in various restaurants and clubs. Approximately 30 student-athletes were involved with the booster. Several football coaches, three menís basketball coaches and two athletics department staff members were also involved in the case. These staff members had a poor understanding of NCAA rules or felt comfortable breaking them. Furthermore, some of the coaches provided false information during the enforcement staff and universityís investigation."

***** is this? Did ESPN write this report? The NCAA needs to get destroyed ASAP.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
$80,000 costs us 2 bowl games, a ACCCG, 9 scholarships and a bunch of recruiting limitations, not to mention ******* years of waiting on this ********. We've already paid the price, this was just the end of it.
This is comical.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC gave Reggie a **** ton more and spat in the NCAA's face, Miami's punishment is more than fair so please get over the USC whining when we clearly paid a **** ton for what is pennies compared to what's going on in the rest of the country and what USC was caught for.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-22-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We've already paid the price, this was just the end of it.

Seriously. Just be happy you guys got off and stop trying to play it like you were victims. The NCAA is a joke and this epitomizes it.

Don't even try including throwing a toilet bowl game in the self sanctions...c'mon now.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
This is comical.
Right? I almost thought he was being sarcastic when he wrote that.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Y'all so salty.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-22-2013, 10:14 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
USC gave Reggie a **** ton more and spat in the NCAA's face, Miami's punishment is more than fair so please get over the USC whining when we clearly paid a **** ton for what is pennies compared to what's going on in the rest of the country and what USC was caught for.
Like I said, its ok to cheat as long as you come up with some ******** self imposed sanctions.

If you actually try to fight it you get hammered. Its a ****** shady system, and the way that everyone has been treated since USC...Its getting to the point where I'm not only pissed about the sanctions given, but also that USC hasn't lawyered up to sue.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 10:17 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Admitting guilt is always better than saying you were innocent and getting caught.

UM admitted what they did, self imposed and are paying the price for what they did. No idea why you guys are so upset, the bowl bans and uncertainty were crippling to recruiting the past few years. USC got ****** because they cheated big and then told the NCAA to **** off, and the NCAA said **** you, USC's sanctions have nothing to do with Miami. Just because we didn't get USC ****** doesn't mean we didn't pay.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-22-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

The NCAA is paying hundreds of thousands of dollars to Todd McNair and his lawyer right now to NOT release the NCAA report on the Reggie Bush case. I think that explains enough of where the NCAA is at currently.

And btw I have nothing against the U. I like your fanbase alot more than FSUe, but surely you can see the NCAA needs to be burnt down and restructured.

Last edited by Punisher : 10-22-2013 at 10:20 AM.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
"Many of Miamiís violations were undetected by the university over a 10-year period, and they centered on a booster entertaining prospects and student-athletes at his home, on his yacht and in various restaurants and clubs. Approximately 30 student-athletes were involved with the booster. Several football coaches, three menís basketball coaches and two athletics department staff members were also involved in the case. These staff members had a poor understanding of NCAA rules or felt comfortable breaking them. Furthermore, some of the coaches provided false information during the enforcement staff and universityís investigation."

***** is this? Did ESPN write this report? The NCAA needs to get destroyed ASAP.
Wouldn't this be the working definition of Lack of Institutional Control? I don't think an additional bowl ban was necessarily proper, but Miami certainly should have lost more than 9 scholarships. Hell for the Online Class scandal (that's apparently permissible at UNC) we lost nearly that many scholarships.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:24 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post

And btw I have nothing against the U. I like your fanbase alot more than FSUe, but surely you can see the NCAA needs to be burnt down and restructured.
Very much where I am at. Grew up loving watching the U...I'm venting about the NCAA...

...I am sorry draftguru.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

It's cool if y'all wanna burn that ****** down I'm in.

Also thank you for the set up so I could post that gif.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-22-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's cool if y'all wanna burn that ****** down I'm in.

Also thank you for the set up so I could post that gif.
You had that one in your back pocket since you heard yesterday today would be the day.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-02-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember Kayne Farquharson.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sure that guys a bot or spam, don't know why he is referencing two guys from the 2007 recruiting class.

Last edited by Jcn92 : 11-12-2013 at 03:54 PM.
Jcn92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami wants to raise money for a new artificial turf practice facility, a dining facility, a lighted practice field and some cold tubs it seems. It's long overdue as most other major college football teams have dining facilities built into their practice facility.

Details are scarce, so I don't know if when they say practice facility if they just mean replacing the grass fields at Greentree with artificial turf, or if they plan on building an indoor facility. If it's an indoor I can't think of where it would go, it would have to be tucked pretty nicely on one of the Greentree fields. They have room for three fields, you really only need two full ones, so they could build the facility on the one right behind Hecht I suppose. Anyways, it's really frustrating when you have to practice in the rain or when you have to delay a practice because of thunder and don't have an indoor to go to.
Old 11-12-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Pretty cool, doesn't sound like it's gonna be a whole indoor practice facility, just upgrading the fields, though the indoor facility is apparently the next step after that.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-12-2013, 05:16 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pretty cool, doesn't sound like it's gonna be a whole indoor practice facility, just upgrading the fields, though the indoor facility is apparently the next step after that.
You could just build an East Coast Kibbie Dome and save on some expenses.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:03 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

So after the VT clusterfuck Canes fans went full ****** are want to fire everyone. I know y'all ain't that dumb but this is still fun/so ******* sad to look at. The would be senior class on defense.

DE - David Perry
DT - Jeffrey Brown, Delmar Taylor
LB - Travis Williams, Tyrone Cornelius, James Gaines, Kelvin Cain, Kevin Nelson
DB - Jeremy Davis, Keion Payne, Kacy Rodgers, Devont'a Davis

Holy ****. And to add to that the next class was the one Golden had 2 months to put literally an entire class together. Of which only Chickillo, Pierre and Denzel are still on campus on the defensive side of the ball.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-30-2013, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Miami and Cincinnati scheduled a home and home for 2014 and 2015. The 2014 will be at Miami, and the 2015 will be at a newly renovated Nippert Stadium in 2015.
Old 12-07-2013, 10:39 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

It's that time of year again!

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 12-07-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Booker T Washington won states tonight, Miami commits DEs Chad Thomas and Demetrius Jackson and DB Nigel Bethel are pictured below. BTW also has 2016 RB Mark Walton committed.

<njx9> <3 dg

Last edited by draftguru151 : 12-24-2013 at 12:41 PM.