1. Jacksonville Jaguars - *Teddy Bridgewater |QB| Louisville:
There will be some drama regarding who the top QB is but when it's all said, it'll still be Theodore.
NFL Comp: Jay Cutler
2. Minnesota Vikings - *Marcus Mariota |QB| Oregon:
Its all about the ceiling with Mariota. It would be best if he could marinate, but that won't happen if it's the Vikings. He'll likely be the most coveted player in the draft, even though he might be the 3rd best QB in this class. Whichever squad is in position to draft him will field bunches of trade offers and have to consider if it's worth moving down and grabbing Manziel or Mettenberger/Bortles later.
NFL Comp: Colin Kaepernick
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Anthony Barr |DE/OLB| UCLA:
Glennon may not be the answer but if they're not in the top two I don't think they'll go QB. Barr isn't as big as Clowney but he's a better player in every other capacity.
NFL Comp: DeMarcus Ware
4. New York Giants - *Jadeveon Clowney |DE| South Carolina:
Giants would likely prefer to trade down since they need an offensive lineman but that would go against Reece's drafting trend. Clowney needs good coaching to be a star and the Giants have coached up star DEs on the regular.
NFL Comp: JPP
5. St.Louis Rams - *Eric Ebron |TE| North Carolina:
Rams just need the most talented guy available and I don't think they're ready to give up on Bradford. Cook has been a disappointment and Kendricks remains a bust. With Austin and Quick not living up to expectations they need better playmakers on offense.
NFL Comp: Antonio Gates
6. Arizona Cardinals - Jake Matthews |OT| Texas A&M:
Could Arians end up coveting Johnny football more than the top OT?
NFL Comp: Jordan Gross
7. Cleveland Browns - *Johnny Manziel |QB| Texas A&M:
Manziel looks like Jeff Garcia and plays like Mike Vick. But the Browns are in a position to draft the most talented QB prospect they can get. Hoyer proved a solid starter during his short stint and should at least serve as a very capable bridge if not more. They've stock piled picks to potentially move up, and will take their shot at Mariota & Bridgewater, but it's unlikely the Jags/Vikes/Bucs will have Johnny rated higher than those two. This pick comes down to three things... Does Lombardi think he's talented enough to be a elite pro QB, does Chud think he can win a championship with him, and does Banner think he's a sound investment on the character side.
NFL Comp: Jeff Garcia + Russell Wilson
8. Oakland Raiders - *Scott Crighton |DE| Oregon St:
Crighton looks like a big reach now but I don't think he'll be come April. Raiders need an all around pass rusher more than a WR, imo.
NFL Comp: Greg Hardy
9. Pittsburgh Steelers - Taylor Lewan |OT| Michigan:
This position needs to be sorted out above all else.
NFL Comp: Michael Roos
10. TRADE Carolina Panthers (MIA) - *Sammy Watkins |WR| Clemson:
Watkins should be the most talented skill position guy in the draft but his nagging injury history will keep him from going as high as he should.
NFL Comp: Randall Cobb
11. St. Louis Rams (WAS) - C.J. Mosley |LB| Alabama:
Rams should be in a position to take one of the top rated OTs but that goes against Fisher's history.
NFL Comp: Jerrell Freeman
12. Tennessee Titans - Trent Murphy |DE| Stanford:
Titans likely look for the best DE available.
NFL Comp: Chris Long
13. Philadelphia Eagles - *Blake Bortles |QB| Central Florida:
Hate the name but he's a slightly weaker armed Roethlisberger. That could also mean he's another John Skelton but he looks better than that. He'll go high if he declares.
NFL Comp Ben Roethlisberger
14. Atlanta Falcons - *Cyrus Kouandjio |OT/OG| Alabama:
Interior of the Falcons' offensive line isn't getting it done. CK could go in or out and help out everything.
15. TRADE Miami Dolphins (CAR) - *Antonio Richardson |OT/OG| Tennessee:
They need him now.
16. Houston Texans - *Vic Beasley |DE/OLB| Clemson:
Beasley didn't struggle against Cam Erving as much as been had and he's just starting to reach his potential.
NFL Comp: Bruce Irvin
17. Buffalo Bills - *Ryan Shazier |OLB| Ohio St:
Terrific scheme fit.
NFL Comp: Lawrence Timmons
18. New York Jets - *Mike Evans |WR| Texas A&M:
Dominating but reminds me of a lot of Floyd who has struggled with the technical aspects of the position.
NFL Comp: Michael Floyd (ARI)
19. Baltimore Ravens - *Marqise Lee|WR|USC:
Injury concerns will dog him heading into the draft but a potential super steal.
NFL Comp: Pierre Garcon
20. Chicago Bears - Jason Verrett |CB| TCU:
Sits atop of the CB bunch, imo. Size & and speed might keep him from going higher.
NFL Comp: Joe Haden
21. Detroit Lions - *Ha'Sean Clinton-Dix |S| Alabama:
The only first round worthy S right now.
22. Cincinnati Bengals - Shayne Skov |LB| Stanford:
Fills the role outside or inside that Mauluga or Harrison vacate soon.
NFL Comp: Jarrett Johnson
23. Dallas Cowboys - Stephen Tuitt |DT| Notre Dame:
Will be better suited as a 3T DT, imo.
24. San Diego Chargers - Khalil Mack |OLB| Buffalo:
Chargers need the top talent they can find at OLB.
25. New England Patriots - *Jace Amaro |TE| Texas Tech:
NFL Comp: Jermichael Finley
26. Cleveland Browns (IND) - Cyril Richardson |OG| Baylor:
Potentially losing Mack would make the interior even more pedestrian. Browns need a guy to run reliably behind.
NFL Comp: Andre Smith
27. Green Bay Packers - Rashed Hageman |DT| Minnesota:
Not much flash but plugs away with reputed good athleticism.
NFL Comp: Cedric Thornton
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Paul Richardson |WR| Colorado:
Not physical but an absolute blazer and can fill a DJack role.
NFL Comp: TY Hilton
29. San Francisco 49ers - Jordan Matthews |WR| Vanderbilt:
Carries the Vandy offense at times.
NFL Comp: Eric Decker
30. New Orleans Saints - Kyle Van Noy |OLB| BYU:
Adept all around guy.
31. Seattle Seahawks - Odell Beckham Jr |WR| LSU:
Another playmaker the Hawks can use.
NFL Comp: Greg Jennings
32. Denver Broncos - LaMarcus Joyner |DB| Florida State:
If there aren't any worthy pass rushers the Broncos could look at the best DB available.
1. Jacksonville Jaguars - *Austin Seferian-Jenkins |TE| Washington:
NFL Comp: Brandon Pettigrew
2. Minnesota Vikings - Will Sutton |DT| Arizona St:
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Derek Carr |QB| Fresno St:
NFL Comp: Colt McCoy
4. New York Giants - Zach Martin |OG/OT| Notre Dame:
5. St.Louis Rams - Antoine Exum |DB| Virginia Tech:
NFL Comp: Pat Peterson
6. Arizona Cardinals - Zach Mettenberger |QB| LSU:
NFL Comp: Ryan Mallett
7. Cleveland Browns - *Devonta Freeman |RB| Florida St:
NFL Comp: Ray Rice
8. Oakland Raiders - *Ifo Ekpre-Olomu |CB| Oregon:
NFL Comp: Josh Wilson
9. Pittsburgh Steelers - Allen Robinson |WR| Penn St:
NFL Comp: Michael Floyd (SD)
10. Miami Dolphins - *La'el Collins |OT| LSU:
11. Washington Redskins - Brandin Cooks |WR| Oregon St:
NFL Comp: Victor Cruz
12. Tennessee Titans - *Bradley Roby |DB| Ohio St:
NFL Comp: Malcolm Jenkins
13. Philadelphia Eagles - *D'Anthony Thomas |WR/RB| Oregon St:
NFL Comp Devin Hester
14. Atlanta Falcons - Jeremy Gallon |WR| Michigan:
NFL Comp: Golden Tate
15. Carolina Panthers - Seantrel Henderson |OT| Florida St:
16. Houston Texans - Tajh Boyd |QB| Clemson:
NFL Comp: Tyrod Taylor
17. Buffalo Bills - Gabe Jackson |OG| Mississippi St:
18. New York Jets - *Louchiez Purifoy |CB| Florida:
19. Baltimore Ravens - Justin Gilbert |CB| Oklahoma St:
20. Chicago Bears - *Louis Nix III |DT| Notre Dame:
Imo not as dominant as he's been touted and now starting to show some major injury concerns.
NFL Comp: Dan Williams
21. Detroit Lions - Telvin Smith |LB| Florida St:
22. Cincinnati Bengals - Darqueze Dennard |DB| Michigan St:
NFL Comp: Devin McCourty
23. Dallas Cowboys - Kyle Fuller |DB| Virgina Tech:
24. San Diego Chargers - Lache Seastrunk |RB| Baylor:
NFL Comp: Lamar Miller
25. New England Patriots - Daniel McCullers |DT| Tennessee:
Huge and sloppy but flashes power and initial quickness.
NFL Comp: Linval Joseph
26. Indianapolis Colts - *Jarvis Landry |WR| LSU:
27. Green Bay Packers - *Andrew Jackson |LB| Western Kentucky:
28. Kansas City Chiefs - Michael Sam |OLB/DE| Arizona St:
29. San Francisco 49ers - Aaron Colvin |CB| Oklahoma:
30. New Orleans Saints - Devin Street |WR| Pittsburgh:
31. Seattle Seahawks - Anthony Steen |OG| Alabama:
32. Denver Broncos - Dominique Easley |DT| Florida :