Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-27-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, considering half of y'all ranked Manuel retardedly low and he actually was the first QB picked, I don't think anybody should be getting too uppity this year.

We all suck this year.

Last edited by WCH : 04-27-2013 at 10:40 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I have no criticism of the Scott thing. Up until 2 days ago, most people thought Nassib would be a first rounder. It's easy to be wrong on these things.

I WILL criticize the overuse of the word "possess." Seriously dude, just use "has."
Define 'most'. I doubt anyone with a clue legitimately thought Nassib was going to go in the first. The surprises here are Barkley lasting until round 4 and Bray going completely undrafted.
Old 04-29-2013, 11:24 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Define 'most'. I doubt anyone with a clue legitimately thought Nassib was going to go in the first. The surprises here are Barkley lasting until round 4 and Bray going completely undrafted.
Most as in the literal definition of the word most. You may be super smart, but I'd say most people that follow the draft believed the rumors that Buffalo was targeting Nassib in the first.
Old 04-30-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Define "surprise." Barkley going in the fourth round wasn't a surprise. I predicted he'd be a third and I wasn't surprised when he slid into the fourth. He clearly has a mid-late round skillset.

It's fun to play smart ass.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:44 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
This reminds me of Corey Chavous (DraftNasty) saying that Reggie McNeal was the #1 QB and best overall player in the 2006 Draft.
Please tell me I can read this in his own words somewhere. I have to see it. I must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:53 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Eh, considering half of y'all ranked Manuel retardedly low and he actually was the first QB picked, I don't think anybody should be getting too uppity this year.

We all suck this year.
Really? Not all of us. The worst I did was predict Geno Smith would have went in the first half of the first round. The best?

Geno Smith and E.J. Manuel were the best two QB prospects in the draft- check

Sharrif Floyd is not a top 5 prospect on "everyone's" board like Daniel Jeremiah claimed- check

The Raiders interest in Floyd is ficticious- check

Ziggy Ansah is the best 4-3 DE in the draft- check

Werner is NOT and elite DE prospect- check

Fisher is better than Joeckel- check

Kyle Long will be taken earlier than projected- check

Datone Jones is a first round pick- check

Lane Johnson will go in the top ten- check

And before you say that some of these predictions were obvious, no the hell they weren't at the time I said them.
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I have not stated once in this thread that Matt Scott SHOULD/WILL be the first QB taken.
LOl!!! Come on man, own up!
Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius
Old 04-30-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
LOl!!! Come on man, own up!
Own up to what? Tyler Wilson was always my #1 QB in this class. I had Matt Scott as the #4 QB in my final rankings.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:50 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Own up to what? Tyler Wilson was always my #1 QB in this class. I had Matt Scott as the #4 QB in my final rankings.
This was a terrible thread. There's no way around it. It's so bad that it makes you look like you have never watched the draft before this year. He isn't talking about your rankings.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really? Not all of us. The worst I did was predict Geno Smith would have went in the first half of the first round. The best?

Sharrif Floyd is not a top 5 prospect on "everyone's" board like Daniel Jeremiah claimed- check

And before you say that some of these predictions were obvious, no the hell they weren't at the time I said them.
Can we wait till they actually play in the NFL before we judge their talent and take credit for being brilliant. The only tough one on that list is Floyd slipping, otherwise I see plenty of items that were picked by numerous analysts and draftniks.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Can we wait till they actually play in the NFL before we judge their talent and take credit for being brilliant. The only tough one on that list is Floyd slipping, otherwise I see plenty of items that were picked by numerous analysts and draftniks.
Alright, let's keep track of this. What did you think of Matt Barkely's debut?

- Genius
Old 10-23-2013, 10:48 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Go beat your chest somewhere else.

Last edited by Scott Wright : 10-23-2013 at 02:35 PM.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alright, let's keep track of this. What did you think of Matt Barkely's debut?
Barkley entered the game late - the eagles were down and no doubt they were going to be calling passing plays. He probably got zero reps with the first team leading up to the game. He was thrown into a ****** situation as a rookie. Did he play well - no, but to write him off after a quarter of playing time is asinine.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Barkley entered the game late - the eagles were down and no doubt they were going to be calling passing plays. He probably got zero reps with the first team leading up to the game. He was thrown into a ****** situation as a rookie. Did he play well - no, but to write him off after a quarter of playing time is asinine.
I'm sorry, where did I write him off? I proposed we talk about his debut, that's all. Freudian slip?

No, I'm not completely writing him off......like so many here wrote off Manuel, Smith, and Kaepernick....but it's not looking good. Don't forget teams passed on him for three rounds.

- Genius

Last edited by Black Bolt : 10-23-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Old 10-23-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Prince, let us know when you are ready to own up to Wilson. We tried to tell you.....

- Genius
Old 10-23-2013, 06:58 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm sorry, where did I write him off? I proposed we talk about his debut, that's all. Freudian slip?

No, I'm not completely writing him off......like so many here wrote off Manuel, Smith, and Kaepernick....but it's not looking good. Don't forget teams passed on him for three rounds.
Manuel and Smith haven't done anything to prove they are franchise QBs either. Kapernick isn't have the year many were predicting from him either. No it wasn't a Freudian slip, just cutting you off at the pass before you try to make that assumption.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post

We all suck this year.
April 12, 2013 - from the "Say something crazy" thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
EJ Manuel goes before Geno Smith.
Yeah, I just quoted myself.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote