Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 10-28-2013, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Post-Week 8 Mock

My projected draft order from the first mock I did a couple of weeks ago has been changed quite a bit, so just doing a quick one to see how things shake out. Will only put comments if it is a different pick than the previous.

1. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-15): Teddy Bridgewater - QB - Louisville

2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-13): Jadeveon Clowney - DE - South Carolina

Glennon hasn't been horrendous given his situation, so I don't think they need to pass on Clowney to get Mariota/Hundley here.

3. Minnesota Vikings (3-13): Marcus Mariota - QB - Oregon

4. St. Louis Rams (4-12): Jake Matthews - OT - Texas A & M
Bradford injury moved the Rams from 8th to 4th pick. Same position different caliber player.

5. Oakland Raiders (5-11): Anthony Barr - DE/OLB - UCLA
I'm not sold on the Raiders still, although they already have 3 wins, their remaining schedule doesn't have as many cupcakes as their first 7 games. I could be wrong, but the Raiders still have the worst roster on paper, they're just coached better and have a better QB than some of the teams picking before them here.

6. Houston Texans (5-11): Brett Hundley - QB - UCLA

I'm pretty sure if the Texans keep this abyssmal season going (and their remaining schedule is fairly tough, so this is likely) that they won't be able to pass on a guy like Hundley to replace Schaub.

7. New York Giants (5-11): Hasean Clinton-Dix - S - Alabama
Tough one here. With the big contract on Beatty and the 1st round pick on Pugh last year, I don't think OT is in play. And with Nicks leaving WR could be in play but they seem to be able to evaluate non-1st round WRs well so don't see that happening. Giants are great candidates to trade back but I'm not mocking trades in this one.

8. Philadelphia Eagles (6-10): Sammy Watkins - WR - Clemson
Huge need, great value, and personally I think would be a great scheme fit.

9. Buffalo Bills (6-10): Taylor Lewan - OT - Michigan
Haven't been following the Bills o-line much but I do no it is a weakness. From what I remember of Cordy Glenn he always struck me as best suited to the RT spot, but maybe I'm wrong there.

10. Cleveland Browns (6-10): Mike Evans - WR - Texas A&M

11. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-10): Cyrus Kouandjio - OT - Alabama
I typically don't like mocking a position that a team has thrown tons of high picks at already, but none of them have really worked out so here we go again.

12. Atlanta Falcons (6-10): Vic Beasley - DE - Clemson
This guy seems to keep climbing and I definitely like his potential, assuming he puts on some weight by the time the combine comes I think he can definitely go this high.

13. St. Louis Rams (from Washington, 7-9): Bradley Roby - CB - Ohio State

14. Baltimore Ravens (7-9): Eric Ebron - TE - North Carolina
I'm no longer convinced that the Ravens will find a way into the playoffs, they just simply aren't that good this year and Ray Rice looks awful. With Dickson and Pitta likely out the door after this year and considering how important the TE is in this offense, Ebron makes a lot of sense to me.

15. Arizona Cardinals (7-9): Khalil Mack - OLB - Buffalo

16. New York Jets (8-8): Marqise Lee - WR - USC
I could see Lee falling out of the first round like Woods did, but for now I'll keep sticking him in this mid-1st range, there are enough WR needy teams out there to push him up.

17. Carolina Panthers (8-8): Cyril Richardson - OG - Baylor
Not a sexy pick, my previous one had them taking Lee but I don't see them going out of their way to go WR in the 1st if the value isn't there. Richardson is the consensus #1 guard at the moment and he would fill a need.

18. Tennessee Titans (8-8): Ifo Ekpre-Olomu - CB - Oregon

19. Miami Dolphins (8-8): Cameron Erving - OT - Florida State
Don't know much about Erving but he seems to be rising up the boards and Miami definitely needs a LT.

20. Chicago Bears (9-7): Ra'Shede Hageman - DT - Minnesota

21. Dallas Cowboys: Antonio Richardson - G/T - Tennessee

22. San Diego Chargers: Louis Nix - DT - Notre Dame
Not married to this pick, but most people have Nix projected as a 1st rounder and I'm just not sure who would take him that early. NTs usually get pushed down on draft day too.

23. Detroit Lions: Jace Amaro - TE - Texas Tech

Same position different player. Amaro is steadily climbing up boards and would be a great TE to go with Fauria.

24. Kansas City Chiefs: Jordan Matthews - WR - Vanderbilt

25. New England Patriots: Anthony Johnson - DT - LSU

26. Cincinnati Bengals: Ryan Shazier - OLB - Ohio State

27. Green Bay Packers: Austin Seferian-Jenkins - TE - Washington
Finley is likely not going to be in GB if he's even in the NFL next year considering the severity of his injury.

28. San Francisco 49ers: Louchiez Purifoy - CB - Florida

29. Cleveland Browns (from Indianapolis): Zach Mettenberger - QB - LSU
It was close between Mettenberger and Manziel here, switching it up.

30. New Orleans Saints: Morgan Breslin - OLB - USC

32. Denver Broncos: Stephon Tuitt - DE/DT - Notre Dame

32. Seattle Seahawks: Gabe Jackson - OG - Mississippi State

Last edited by Robcards : 10-29-2013 at 02:16 PM.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're not alone in that thinking of Glenn but Buddy Nix drafted him as our LT and he has not disappointed in 2 seasons.

I can still see us taking an OT to be his bookend in the 1st rnd though.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
STsACE
Rookie

STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.STsACE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty nice for the Browns and THANK YOU for not going with Manziel with our 2nd pick. I'm sick of the Manziel to Browns hype, highly overrated, similar to Tebow coming out.
STsACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 06:47 PM    (permalink
twiz
Veteran

twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.twiz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like a much more plausible Browns mock if they can't trade up. Nice.
twiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Pitta leaves then tight end is a huge need but I highly doubt he's not brought back.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really try to refrain from commenting on the placement of any team in mid-season mock drafts, especially my own. I really do. But when the entire commentary on said team's draft pick is centered on the projection of the team rather than commentary on the pick, I feel a side comment is worthwhile.

With that said, I find it a humorous contradiction that your comment about the Raiders is

Quote:
I'm not sold on the Raiders still, although they already have 3 wins, their remaining schedule doesn't have as many cupcakes as their first 7 games.
They don't have the same cupcakes in the 2nd half? Then can you explain to me how you have the next 3 Raiders opponents ranked immediately following the Raiders--all 3 teams slotted to pick in the top 10?

Of course 2 of the 3 "cupcake" wins have come against teams ranked #11 and #22(!!!!), but of course numbers 6, 7 and 8 are not cupcakes. Again, these next 3 teams are literally the Raiders' next 3 opponents.

But you're right. The Raiders schedule is much more difficult in the next 9 games.

With that said, I do appreciate that you have the Raiders slotted to take a pass rusher rather than a LT considering Oakland should get a good 6-7 games to evaluate Veldheer after his return coming back from injury.

At least there's that.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
If Pitta leaves then tight end is a huge need but I highly doubt he's not brought back.
Do I need to have the players with serious injuries in their contract year debate again for Pitta? I highly doubt he is re-signed before the draft and I'll just leave it at that. Even if he is, Dickson is a free agent too do you think they re-sign both?
Old 10-29-2013, 12:25 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Do I need to have the players with serious injuries in their contract year debate again for Pitta? I highly doubt he is re-signed before the draft and I'll just leave it at that. Even if he is, Dickson is a free agent too do you think they re-sign both?
Dickson is trash so he shouldn't be a factor regardless. It's hard to see the team re-signing him after he's failed as both a receiving and blocking TE this season. I couldn't care less about what happens with other teams and serious injuries to their players, we've seen how the loss of Pitta has affected Flacco and the passing game this year. He's getting a new deal and likely before or just after free agency starts. It just won't be as big as it would have been if he played the entire season. Newsome likes to keep his core guys and I think Pitta fits that description.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I really try to refrain from commenting on the placement of any team in mid-season mock drafts, especially my own. I really do. But when the entire commentary on said team's draft pick is centered on the projection of the team rather than commentary on the pick, I feel a side comment is worthwhile.

With that said, I find it a humorous contradiction that your comment about the Raiders is

They don't have the same cupcakes in the 2nd half? Then can you explain to me how you have the next 3 Raiders opponents ranked immediately following the Raiders--all 3 teams slotted to pick in the top 10?

Of course 2 of the 3 "cupcake" wins have come against teams ranked #11 and #22(!!!!), but of course numbers 6, 7 and 8 are not cupcakes. Again, these next 3 teams are literally the Raiders' next 3 opponents.

But you're right. The Raiders schedule is much more difficult in the next 9 games.

With that said, I do appreciate that you have the Raiders slotted to take a pass rusher rather than a LT considering Oakland should get a good 6-7 games to evaluate Veldheer after his return coming back from injury.

At least there's that.
They hardly handled the Steelers that wasn't really a decisive win, on the road (or if Suisham doesn't stink) that game and maybe the Chargers game would have been losses. I have the Steelers winning 1 of the 2 against the Browns, beating the Lions at home, beating Buffalo, and beating Miami. Have the Chargers winning 1 of 2 against the Chiefs (please don't say OMG but theyre undefeated), at home vs your Raiders, the Redskins (close one, could go either way), Giants, and Dolphins to sneak into the playoffs at 9-7.

The Raiders defense has been really surprising, I will say that much, on paper they have a bottom 5 D for sure, I guess the coaching deserves some respect for that. But back to the remaining schedule, so far the Raiders have only been winning at home, and their remaining home schedule is Eagles, Titans, Chiefs, and Broncos. I don't see them beating the latter 2 even at home so that's at most 2 wins, then their road schedule is Giants, Texans, Cowboys, Chargers, and Jets. Now the Giants and Texans aren't what they have been in recent years, but I just don't see Oakland beating these teams on the road, 1-4 would be pushing it. Can you find more than 3 wins out of those games? I think even if Denver rests their starters they handle the Raiders in week 17 too btw, if that game were in Oakland maybe not but Denver isn't going to just lay a turd with backups in front of a homecrowd, I'd expect something similar to the Matt Flynn week 17 Packers Lions game a couple years back.

Last edited by Robcards : 10-29-2013 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Dickson is trash so he shouldn't be a factor regardless. It's hard to see the team re-signing him after he's failed as both a receiving and blocking TE this season. I couldn't care less about what happens with other teams and serious injuries to their players, we've seen how the loss of Pitta has affected Flacco and the passing game this year. He's getting a new deal and likely before or just after free agency starts. It just won't be as big as it would have been if he played the entire season. Newsome likes to keep his core guys and I think Pitta fits that description.
How often has Newsome re-signed players coming off a serious injury before the draft? Not trying to be condescending it's a legitimate question since you're implying that he has a track record of doing these things, I just can't think of any instances of this off the top of my head. Was Ed Reed not a 'core guy'?
Old 10-29-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
How often has Newsome re-signed players coming off a serious injury before the draft? Not trying to be condescending it's a legitimate question since you're implying that he has a track record of doing these things, I just can't think of any instances of this off the top of my head. Was Ed Reed not a 'core guy'?
Baltimore actually hasn't had anybody of note who are in their final year and coming off of a serious injury. There's no track record for him in that regard either way. That's not what I was getting at though. Pitta's importance to the offense is obvious and when a player has that big of an impact on the team Newsome brings them back. Reed wasn't a core player at this point in his career. His performance in Houston thus far has only backed that decision (when he's even been able to play at least). Reed also wanted quite a bit more money than the Ravens were willing to offer. That's likely not going to be the case with Pitta unless he really explodes if/when he comes back this season.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Baltimore actually hasn't had anybody of note who are in their final year and coming off of a serious injury. There's no track record for him in that regard either way. That's not what I was getting at though. Pitta's importance to the offense is obvious and when a player has that big of an impact on the team Newsome brings them back. Reed wasn't a core player at this point in his career. His performance in Houston thus far has only backed that decision (when he's even been able to play at least). Reed also wanted quite a bit more money than the Ravens were willing to offer. That's likely not going to be the case with Pitta unless he really explodes if/when he comes back this season.
Here's what you're ignoring though. Eric Ebron is a much better tight end than Pitta is. Why re-sign Pitta coming off an injury to a 4-5 mil a year contract when you can just draft Ebron for less than 2 mil a year?

Also, I already pointed out that he let Ed Reed go because of his injury concerns. Unless you think Ed Reed wasn't a core player on the Ravens, then I apologize.
Old 10-29-2013, 01:16 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not sold on murphy to be honest and since i personally think tuitt is a substantially better player id much rather have him. DLine is not a big need for the saints but neither is OLB really. Would love to add the versatility of Tuitt as he can play all three spots on the DLine and add amazing depth that way

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
not sold on murphy to be honest and since i personally think tuitt is a substantially better player id much rather have him. DLine is not a big need for the saints but neither is OLB really. Would love to add the versatility of Tuitt as he can play all three spots on the DLine and add amazing depth that way
I'm not sold on Murphy either. I haven't seen an NFL rusher when I see his tape, I expect a Chase Thomas like fall for him, but I'm simply doing these mocks based on where the players are ranked now and most have him in the 1st-2nd range but I completely agree with you.

Edit: On second thought, I can't really defend putting Murphy there over Breslin. Both are in the same projection range at the moment and I like Breslin more, so screw it. Open to other suggestions I think both would be reaches at 30

Last edited by Robcards : 10-29-2013 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10-29-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Here's what you're ignoring though. Eric Ebron is a much better tight end than Pitta is. Why re-sign Pitta coming off an injury to a 4-5 mil a year contract when you can just draft Ebron for less than 2 mil a year?

Also, I already pointed out that he let Ed Reed go because of his injury concerns. Unless you think Ed Reed wasn't a core player on the Ravens, then I apologize.
Yeah I have no problem with Ebron as a prospect, but Pitta has a lot of value to the Ravens and Flacco. I just don't see him leaving. It wouldn't surprise me to see him get less than $4-5 million a year either.

No, like I said before at this point in his career Reed wasn't a core part of Baltimore's defense. His body just doesn't have enough in the tank left anymore. Reed was never huge in the running game but last season he dropped off a ton and was horrid in that regard. His range decreased quite a bit too and didn't/can't make nearly the same plays in the passing game. It was sad to see him decline but Reed's contract coming to an end came at the right time for the Ravens.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
bucsti25
Rookie

bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucsti25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

2. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-13): Jadeveon Clowney - DE - South Carolina

Glennon hasn't been horrendous given his situation, so I don't think they need to pass on Clowney to get Mariota/Hundley here.
This sounds like someone that is judging based of looking at the statline rather than watching games. Glennon will be a good backup but he doesnt throw a good deep ball at all. For having a guy like Vincent Jackson, an elite deep threat, he doesnt place the ball where he can make plays on it.

Clowney would make this defense scary I'll give you that, but you cant pass on Mariota in my opinion.
Old 10-29-2013, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucsti25 View Post
This sounds like someone that is judging based of looking at the statline rather than watching games. Glennon will be a good backup but he doesnt throw a good deep ball at all. For having a guy like Vincent Jackson, an elite deep threat, he doesnt place the ball where he can make plays on it.

Clowney would make this defense scary I'll give you that, but you cant pass on Mariota in my opinion.
Actually aren't his stats pretty bad? I was going simply off how he's looked in his first few starts, you could do a lot worse. You can't put him up against Luck or Russell Wilson here, I think he's been better than Gabbert or Weeden though and they've been given multiple years to prove it. If he stinks in his 2nd year then the Bucs will be in good shape to get Winston.
Old 10-30-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
You're not alone in that thinking of Glenn but Buddy Nix drafted him as our LT and he has not disappointed in 2 seasons.

I can still see us taking an OT to be his bookend in the 1st rnd though.
I agree, but there also a few other players I could see us taking in that position, such as:
  • Khalil Mack, OLB
  • Eric Ebron, TE
  • ASJ, TE
  • Bradley Roby, CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I agree, but there also a few other players I could see us taking in that position, such as:
  • Khalil Mack, OLB
  • Eric Ebron, TE
  • ASJ, TE
  • Bradley Roby, CB
For sure those positions would be targets but are any of those players worth a top 10 pick? The way these players are rated at the moment, they are not. I do like Roby and Ebron a lot, but I'm not sure they find a way into the top 10.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:11 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent Bears selection
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote