Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-27-2013, 04:46 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can win this week.. I can do it. I can.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't win this week.. I can't do it. I can't.
Old 10-27-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BigDawg benched Marvin Jones' four touchdowns. He would have needed a miracle to overcome Calvin Johnson's 51-point game for Commie and he actually would have had it, haha.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Longhorns, my team is better than yours. No matter what the score says.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fourth highest point total this week; Still gonna lose. What in the hell?
Old 10-28-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Fourth highest point total this week; Still gonna lose. What in the hell?
Fear team Scotty! Going from terrible to mediocre, woooo!
.500 baby

I can't believe I lost that one to LL when dez put up a zillion. Playoff push.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone have a RB available comparbale to Cruz?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I wonder what the worst record is that can get into the playoffs..
Old 10-29-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I wonder what the worst record is that can get into the playoffs..
A 6-6 got in last year.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:28 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Propose to me, boys.
Old 10-30-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Riding Forte, Woodhead, Witten and Pryor all the way

/championship

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
Amari Cooper or Melvin Gordon Please
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Always in trade mode.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Longhorns, my team is better than yours. No matter what the score says.
U can still give me Spiller. To make amends. Because your a nice guy.....Dan Bailey for Spiller right now. Send it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:56 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
U can still give me Spiller. To make amends. Because your a nice guy.....Dan Bailey for Spiller right now. Send it.
**** yourself.

I need a TE. A sexy one. VJax, LFitz, THilt, CSpill, MVick, whoever else are up for tradey wadey. Don't be afraid of Clifford.

I still want a RB back for Cliffy Spilly, but the WR's can be done for a TE.

Last edited by WMD : 10-31-2013 at 03:54 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why will no one trade with me :(

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why will no one trade with me :(
I will. Give me something for Cruz. Something better than the insulting offer that D sent me last night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-31-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

mother f'er i misclicked and dropped chiefs def instead of dolphins coach when adding ravens coach. any leeway here?
Old 10-31-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
mother f'er i misclicked and dropped chiefs def instead of dolphins coach when adding ravens coach. any leeway here?
Nope. You're just the new casualty of WARRRRRRRRRRR Yes I fixed it.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I will. Give me something for Cruz. Something better than the insulting offer that D sent me last night.
I offered you Decker in the past and you rejected that. So I think if people are wondering what it takes, you gotta beat that.

I thought seeing Cruz go down with that neck injury might've prompted you to lower your asking price. You keep shopping him but apparently nobody is biting, so I just threw something out there. I'm sure that stinger he got will be on the back of his mind going forward. Will be interesting to see what you end up selling him for.
Old 10-31-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nope. You're just the new casualty of WARRRRRRRRRRR Yes I fixed it.
Thanks man
Old 10-31-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I offered you Decker in the past and you rejected that. So I think if people are wondering what it takes, you gotta beat that.

I thought seeing Cruz go down with that neck injury might've prompted you to lower your asking price. You keep shopping him but apparently nobody is biting, so I just threw something out there. I'm sure that stinger he got will be on the back of his mind going forward. Will be interesting to see what you end up selling him for.
D, accept my offer dummy. Brady is broken.
Old 10-31-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
D, accept my offer dummy. Brady is broken.
I am not trading Shady w/out getting a good RB in return.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Stopppp it. You offered Decker but I had a better offer on the table but then I kind of got rushed over.

Cruz is fine. He came back in and played well after that "injury."

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-02-2013, 08:36 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

You know, CJ Spiller has a pretty sexy schedule during our playoff weeks. Unfortunately, I can't really wait for those weeks for Spiller to start putting up points.

I'm sure someone out there with a good record has a quality RB to swap with me that can help me out now, and Spiller can pay off during those last 3 weeks. Right after his Bye week, he goes against Atlanta, Tampa Bay, and Jacksonville. You know you want him.

Last edited by WMD : 11-02-2013 at 08:38 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** is that stupid trade?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote