Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-05-2013, 08:53 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in 3rd place and desperately trying to improve at RB (I have Lacy and McCoy, but not much else and the waiver wire is a desolate wasteland). If Vereen were dropped, I'd snatch him up so fast it'd make your head spin.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:57 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Losses of 7, 2, and .38 in 3 of my 4 leagues this week. Came in 5-3 in two of those leagues. 6-2 in the other two.
Second consecutive loss of less than a point for me too, and I would have won had Blair Walsh not missed an extra point too. Gotta hope for stat corrections. The Rodgers injury hurts a little extra too because my backup's on bye and in a 2 QB league waivers are thin.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 08:58 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I'm in 3rd place and desperately trying to improve at RB (I have Lacy and McCoy, but not much else and the waiver wire is a desolate wasteland). If Vereen were dropped, I'd snatch him up so fast it'd make your head spin.
I just picked up Mike James out of desperation. I have Lacy, Gio and Trent. I couldn't give Trent away right now.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:08 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How do we feel about the Panthers against San Francisco this week? They're averaging 12.4 PPG this year but I might be able to get the Colts against the Saint Louis. Should I try or stay with Carolina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I just picked up Mike James out of desperation. I have Lacy, Gio and Trent. I couldn't give Trent away right now.
I never thought this would happen but I declined a trade for MJD :/ he wanted to give me Colston/DMAC for MJD. At this point I'm riding with MJD although I still have Gio/McCoy/Andre Brown.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 11-05-2013 at 09:11 AM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need to pick up a TE and I'd like to grab Aaron Dobson if possible(#10 waiver)

Which 2 should I drop?

Stills is an obvious 1st one but should I give up on Sproles now? Brown has more upside and I have a strong 4 in Charles, Forte, Bernard, & Spiller, ahead of him

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a RB in a PPR.

CJ Spiller vs Pittsburgh
Alfred Morris vs Minnesota

I also need 3 WRs for a standard league. I have an easy match up, but all four of my guys have great match ups.

AJ Green vs Baltimore
Calvin vs Chicago
DT vs SD
Keenan Allen vs Denver
Old 11-05-2013, 10:30 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I need a RB in a PPR.

CJ Spiller vs Pittsburgh

I also need 3 WRs for a standard league. I have an easy match up, but all four of my guys have great match ups.

AJ Green vs Baltimore
Calvin vs Chicago
DT vs SD
Keenan Allen vs Denver

Morris

First 3.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I need a RB in a PPR.

CJ Spiller vs Pittsburgh

AJ Green vs Baltimore
Calvin vs Chicago
DT vs SD
Keenan Allen vs Denver
Spiller. He's beginning to look like his old self, and with Manuel coming back, defenses will be less inclined to put 8 men in the box, leaving him more room to work with.

I'd go with the first 3 as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I've received my first trade offer for Brees:

• Alex Smith
  • Jacquizz Rodgers
  • Ryan Mathews
  • Jordy Nelson

for
  • Drew Brees
  • CJ Spiller
  • Lance Moore
Haha. Yeah, that one is awful for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I need a defense (KC) and kicker (Folk) this week. I'd rather not drop the Chiefs defense, since they're #1, and Folk is the #3 kicker.

Here's my team:

Quarterback: Brees, Romo
Runningback: Spiller, D. Wilson, R. Jennings, J. Bell, M. Ball, Starks
Wide Receiver: Decker, S. Smith, Moore, M. Brown
Tight End: Graham, Reed

Do you guys see any moves I can make?
You should continue the trade work w/Brees. That will free up a roster spot for one of your problems. KC DST should not be dropped but the kicker point differential is generally under 3 points per week from 1 to 12. Based on avg ppw, Folk is #4 overall in most of my leagues (variation in scoring for leagues that may award an extra point for longer FGs) and his avg is 10.6-ish with the highest avg K on the wire (Tucker) at 9.1-ish. Do you really want to risk losing a solid depth player at WR/RB for 1.5 points per week? If yes . . .

I like Marlon Brown for his high targets and he is (was?) pretty well under the radar. I'm curious to see how much attention he gets this week (b/c I had to drop him to cover bye weeks and nobody added him) so he may be expendable for you. I'd probably just dump Wilson, though. He his not likely to ever see RB1 status this year w/Brown coming back and Jacobs playing decent. Ball & Brown are options to drop, too. Even Starks, though that depends on Rodgers, as they'll run more in games he can't play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
How do we feel about the Panthers against San Francisco this week? They're averaging 12.4 PPG this year but I might be able to get the Colts against the Saint Louis. Should I try or stay with Carolina?

I never thought this would happen but I declined a trade for MJD :/ he wanted to give me Colston/DMAC for MJD. At this point I'm riding with MJD although I still have Gio/McCoy/Andre Brown.
I see no reason to sit the Panthers DST against any team other than the elite scorers. SF is not that.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I put up 190 this week and it felt great. I need a backup TE. Who do you drop out of Andre Brown/Bowe/Vereen/J. Bell.

I'm leaning Bowe because of all the names he's the least likely to ever touch my lineup again.
Bowe. Though I'm not sure why you need a backup TE? Bye week TE, you mean? Gronk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I need to pick up a TE and I'd like to grab Aaron Dobson if possible(#10 waiver)

Which 2 should I drop?

Stills is an obvious 1st one but should I give up on Sproles now? Brown has more upside and I have a strong 4 in Charles, Forte, Bernard, & Spiller, ahead of him
I would try to trade some of these guys. If the work league fellas are bad enough to let you amass all this talent you should be able to find the weaknesses and sell them on a two for one deal(s). Stills, Vick (now that nobody will add him) and Sproles are ok drops, considering the roster. I don't think I'd drop Sproles without trying to move him first.

Quote:
I need a RB in a PPR.

CJ Spiller vs Pittsburgh

AJ Green vs Baltimore
Calvin vs Chicago
DT vs SD
Keenan Allen vs Denver
Spiller. He has a very nice matchup and Morris' value takes a big hit in ppr.

lol @ your first world fantasy problems. I really can't even guess which guy will have the worst week but I'd guess they will each be a top 10 WR this week.

Old 11-05-2013, 11:28 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Rashad Jennings worth using my No. 1 waiver on? I have No. 1 waiver in two leagues.

I'm 3-6 and would start him over Ryan Mathews in one league.

In my other league I'm 5-4 and would start him over Shonn Greene.

.5 ppr both leagues.

Every year I hold on to my waiver spot too long and the guy I pass on (DeMarco Murray two years ago) goes off.

The Giants run D has actually been great statistically, and they are at home coming off a bye.

But Jennings was awesome last week, catches passes, etc. And I guess there's some small chance that McFadden's injury isn't serious and he plays. I guess.

And Mathews vs. Denver and Greene vs. Jacksonville aren't bad plays either. Well maybe Mathews. His usage is a joke and he's not that good.

Help.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Bowe. Though I'm not sure why you need a backup TE? Bye week TE, you mean? Gronk?
Witten. We do FA on a token bidding system and I'm out. so my strategy is to grab the bye week fill in a week before his bye so I don't get stuck getting out bid.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Is Rashad Jennings worth using my No. 1 waiver on? I have No. 1 waiver in two leagues.

I'm 3-6 and would start him over Ryan Mathews in one league.

In my other league I'm 5-4 and would start him over Shonn Greene.

.5 ppr both leagues.

Every year I hold on to my waiver spot too long and the guy I pass on (DeMarco Murray two years ago) goes off.

The Giants run D has actually been great statistically, and they are at home coming off a bye.

But Jennings was awesome last week, catches passes, etc. And I guess there's some small chance that McFadden's injury isn't serious and he plays. I guess.

And Mathews vs. Denver and Greene vs. Jacksonville aren't bad plays either. Well maybe Mathews. His usage is a joke and he's not that good.

Help.
Tough call. You have the chance to add a guy with decent value to bolster your lousy RB core(s) but he may be just another mediocre scorer that doesn't live up to a top waiver claim cost. Are the RBs you list starters simply b/c of bye weeks, or are things that bleak for you at RB with these teams? If it's that bad you absolutely need to make a play for Jennings. If it's bye week issues, pass. His next two match ups are not favorable and we could see McFadden back for the games after that (which are much more favorable. Waiver tonight or tomorrow? Waiting an extra day on McFadden's news might help with the decision, but we have to assume he's out at least a week or two w/a hammy b/c he has always been slow getting into the lineup.

Quote:
Witten. We do FA on a token bidding system and I'm out. so my strategy is to grab the bye week fill in a week before his bye so I don't get stuck getting out bid.
Nah, you have no competition for TE bids next week. Cowboys and Rams are the only teams off so, unless some dolt is still rocking Cook as their only TE, you won't have to worry about anything more than a block. (WTF NFL? Seriously, 6 team last week and only two next?)

Chandler, Clark, Fauria, and Garrett Graham all have very nice week 11 match ups, to actually answer your question. ;)

Old 11-05-2013, 12:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tough call. You have the chance to add a guy with decent value to bolster your lousy RB core(s) but he may be just another mediocre scorer that doesn't live up to a top waiver claim cost. Are the RBs you list starters simply b/c of bye weeks, or are things that bleak for you at RB with these teams? If it's that bad you absolutely need to make a play for Jennings. If it's bye week issues, pass. His next two match ups are not favorable and we could see McFadden back for the games after that (which are much more favorable. Waiver tonight or tomorrow? Waiting an extra day on McFadden's news might help with the decision, but we have to assume he's out at least a week or two w/a hammy b/c he has always been slow getting into the lineup.
In the second league (with Greene), he'd just be a one-week rental for a flex spot that will start Greene (both Cameron and Gronk on bye weeks). I'm going to pass on him in that one.

In the first, I am forced to start Mathews every week because of David Wilson's injury.

Bleh.

I'm not really asking about my team situations. It's obviously a tough call. I'm more focused on Jennings the player.

Will Reece get carries? Will Jennings get catches? Previously this year he did nothing in his start against San Diego. I don't know.
Old 11-05-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Haha. Yeah, that one is awful for you.

You should continue the trade work w/Brees. That will free up a roster spot for one of your problems. KC DST should not be dropped but the kicker point differential is generally under 3 points per week from 1 to 12. Based on avg ppw, Folk is #4 overall in most of my leagues (variation in scoring for leagues that may award an extra point for longer FGs) and his avg is 10.6-ish with the highest avg K on the wire (Tucker) at 9.1-ish. Do you really want to risk losing a solid depth player at WR/RB for 1.5 points per week? If yes . . .

I like Marlon Brown for his high targets and he is (was?) pretty well under the radar. I'm curious to see how much attention he gets this week (b/c I had to drop him to cover bye weeks and nobody added him) so he may be expendable for you. I'd probably just dump Wilson, though. He his not likely to ever see RB1 status this year w/Brown coming back and Jacobs playing decent. Ball & Brown are options to drop, too. Even Starks, though that depends on Rodgers, as they'll run more in games he can't play.

Well some of the guys in my league have 2 kickers on their teams, leaving me with crap on the waiver wire. Folk's point totals for the last five weeks are: 19, 16, 16, 7, 15. He's doing a tremendous job in my league. The guys on the waiver wire are getting around 8/9 per week. I know how ridiculous is sounds to drop a WR/RB for a kicker.

I'm not sure if it changes your thoughts at all, but the receiver is actually Mike Brown (sorry for the confusion). And yeah, I was reading yesterday that Wilson isn't expected back until week 14, and I'm not exactly expecting him to light it up. I'm trying to hold on to Ball because I'm banking on Moreno getting injured (history says he will). Maybe I can package Wilson and a receiver or something.

Also, I just got offered Marshawn Lynch and Ryan Tannehill for Spiller and Romo. I'm intrigued to say the least. It's worth nothing that the guy who offered it also has TJ Graham, Scott Chandler, Marquise Goodwin, Robert Woods, and the Bills D on his team. He clearly wants Bills on his team, so I think that'll make Spiller worth more to him.

Thanks for your thorough responses by the way. I really appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Last edited by Bills2083 : 11-05-2013 at 01:02 PM.
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

What's scaring me is next week the Panthers play New England and I won't have anyone to drop to pick up another defense.
Old 11-05-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Heads up everyone. Houston D has a good matchup four out of the next five weeks.

@ ARI
vs OAK
vs JAC
vs NE
W14 playoffs @ JAC

NOW someone HELP ME WITH MY RASHAD JENNINGS QUESTION!
Old 11-05-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, have a knot of a situation this week. 12 team, non PPR, bonuses for TDs over 40+ and 50+.

First, my RB situation is extremely good after my most recent trade.

I must start 2. McCoy and Lynch are obvious must starts. Chris Johnson is my 3rd and had a huge week last week and plays Jacksonville this week.

Its a 2 QB league(with the option of using a 3rd if you have one in the flex).

I have Luck, Big Ben and Foles. Luck is my must start and Im up in the air on the next one. Id love to play Foles but obviously he isnt going to put up the numbers he did last week. Big Ben has a good matchup against Buffalo and also had a very good game.

So basically it comes down to picking 2 out of the 3. Big Ben/Nick Foles(@ GB)/Chris Johnson(vs Jac).
Old 11-05-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aaron Rodgers broken collarbone. Out indefinintely, no time table for return.

edit: ESPN sources say 3 weeks guess.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 02:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would try to trade some of these guys. If the work league fellas are bad enough to let you amass all this talent you should be able to find the weaknesses and sell them on a two for one deal(s). Stills, Vick (now that nobody will add him) and Sproles are ok drops, considering the roster. I don't think I'd drop Sproles without trying to move him first.
how about james jones now that rodgers is out for awhile

Old 11-05-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If last night is any indication, the fantasy value of Packers WRs just plunged.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Ok, have a knot of a situation this week. 12 team, non PPR, bonuses for TDs over 40+ and 50+.

First, my RB situation is extremely good after my most recent trade.

I must start 2. McCoy and Lynch are obvious must starts. Chris Johnson is my 3rd and had a huge week last week and plays Jacksonville this week.

Its a 2 QB league(with the option of using a 3rd if you have one in the flex).

I have Luck, Big Ben and Foles. Luck is my must start and Im up in the air on the next one. Id love to play Foles but obviously he isnt going to put up the numbers he did last week. Big Ben has a good matchup against Buffalo and also had a very good game.

So basically it comes down to picking 2 out of the 3. Big Ben/Nick Foles(@ GB)/Chris Johnson(vs Jac).
If it's 25 yards per point for QBs, it's tough to start CJ over any QB, let alone one that just threw for 7 TDs...
Old 11-05-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

So I've decided not to use my waiver spot on Rashad Jennings and just roll with Ryan Mathews instead.

Smart?

Also, who do I start .5 ppr

Spiller @ Pit or Mike James vs. MIA
Old 11-05-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I think so & spiller for me

G Bernard @ Bal
or
A Brown vs Oak

Old 11-05-2013, 09:38 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Gio unless he doesn't play. Brown isn't expected to get all the work just yet.