Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
You say that like it's wrong to have standards.
I don't think it's wrong to have standards, but like he said, he is apparently really picky. Which is fine when you are younger but if you DO want something more serious and long-term, just looks won't cut it.

One of my best friends is with a chick he could do better than (and has) but they make each other happy as all hell and it's good for them. They don't have clashing personalities, they both love sports and a mutual hatred of the Steelers (the bond that attracts a Browns fan and Bengals fan together).

It's fine to have standards but if you want more than just that, you have to start weighing other things too.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I was talking to this one girl and her personality was awesome but she just... She was just far from a looker. I felt like a bad person but if there's no attraction, it just won't work
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im not saying its bad to have standards, and I'm not saying Im only in for looks. The girls I've dated in the past have been hot, and have made me extremely happy as well. So I guess I'm picky in the sense that I want the WHOLE package rather than just some of it.

There have been plenty of hot ass broads that I've hooked up with and they wanted to date, and I thought about and didn't because they were idiots or filled with drama.

However there have been girls that have the coolest personality in the world and made me happy that I didn't pull the trigger on because I wasn't attracted to them enough physically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Well I was talking to this one girl and her personality was awesome but she just... She was just far from a looker. I felt like a bad person but if there's no attraction, it just won't work
Absolutely, I've always been under that impression. If you are not attracted to them physically it won't work...it really wont. Not for me at least, for the most part I won't strike a conversation with a girl unless Im attracted to them. Getting everything else after that is just a bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You need two scales:
One for looks. One for personality.
Find the happy ground.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-13-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
You need two scales:
One for looks. One for personality.
Find the happy ground.
Something similar to this?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as she is above the Vickie Mendoza diaganol.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
never touch any amount of crazy in a relationship. i have no idea why people put themselves through that crap when there are a ton of hot girls who aren't worthless, ****** people.
You obviously have never lived in Orange County California. It's hard to believe that living out here.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
never touch any amount of crazy in a relationship. i have no idea why people put themselves through that crap when there are a ton of hot girls who aren't worthless, ****** people.
if I dye my hair pink, will you go out with me?
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 11-15-2013, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Already had to stop talking to that chick I just started talking to. It's been 2 dates and shes already trying to see me at my work every morning (unfortunately she lives 3 minutes away) and wants to see me every second of every day. I'm not looking for that right now i'm not even technically divorced yet. She's a nice girl but she comes off as way too desperate.

edit: and now my friend keeps asking me if he can have the girls after i'm done. on one hand I don't care but on the other i kind of do. I just find it wierd he waits after im done with them. Like he expects it now.

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 11-15-2013 at 12:49 PM.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Already had to stop talking to that chick I just started talking to. It's been 2 dates and shes already trying to see me at my work every morning (unfortunately she lives 3 minutes away) and wants to see me every second of every day. I'm not looking for that right now i'm not even technically divorced yet. She's a nice girl but she comes off as way too desperate.

edit: and now my friend keeps asking me if he can have the girls after i'm done. on one hand I don't care but on the other i kind of do. I just find it wierd he waits after im done with them. Like he expects it now.
call him out for being weird half-jokingly.
thefalconer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post

Probably secretly in love with you and wants to be as close to you as possible

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-15-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Come on, man. Find your own girls. You can't just depend on my hand-me-downs forever."
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He always cites how I should use "The Dennis System"

and then he wants to MAC, Move in After Completion.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:49 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any quick tips on kissing? I'm kissing for a short film for my friend's class tomorrow. It has to be passionate because it makes its way to the bedroom but nothing more than making out. I've hardly done more than just a simple kiss in my life. Any advice would be appreciated. Taking it slow is always good right?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Practice on your hand. If she slips you tongue, it means you can at least get to 3rd.
Old 11-16-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Any quick tips on kissing? I'm kissing for a short film for my friend's class tomorrow. It has to be passionate because it makes its way to the bedroom but nothing more than making out. I've hardly done more than just a simple kiss in my life. Any advice would be appreciated. Taking it slow is always good right?
Simple tip that make any kiss look better, push her hair back over her ear, grab the back of her neck and slowly pull her while you meet her lips. Extra points if you grab her hips at the same time to pull her in as well.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just cause she's crazy doesn't make her worthless or a ****** person...says the guy who just can't pick a non-dysfunctional relationship for the life of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Last edited by cgf (Rosebud) : 11-16-2013 at 03:59 PM.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Simple tip that make any kiss look better, push her hair back over her ear, grab the back of her neck and slowly pull her while you meet her lips. Extra points if you grab her hips at the same time to pull her in as well.
Depends on the girl since some want you to be far more assertive and domineering, but running your finger from her chin up her jaw to behind her ear before brushing the hair back is also a plus. And scrubs nailed it, go left, sets you apart and draws the girl even more into the moment because the kiss is far more special.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's like a triple negative.

Can not compute.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:59 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
That's like a triple negative.

Can not compute.
Yeah one of them is superfluous.

Quote:
Old 11-16-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks guys it went well.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I've learned so damn much in the last three months.

It's been 3 months since my gf of 2.5 years and I broke up. I'm 23, she's 22. We moved to NYC this summer and things fell apart after 3 months here. It's bizarre seeing someone go from completely devoted/stable to leaving you on an island without an explanation. I've been able to see why things ended and know we both played our parts.

We lived together, so her moving out doubled my manhattan rent. Neither of us really had any friends or family here. In some ways, my situation stopped me from wallowing and I picked myself up in a few days. I'd let my relationship become the comfort zone and it was time to test myself. I signed up for brazilian jiu-jitsu, tango, ran a 10-k, joined an ultimate frisbee team and finally committed to learning guitar. I also launched my own online business which is doing pretty well since.

I haven't talked to her in a month, she wasn't fairing too well and she said regretted her actions during that hell-week. I can't deny I still think we could reunite down the road, I've definitely made positive changes and learned a lot. But, it's on her to reach out to me, there is zero chance I contact her.

This clip says it all:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not waiting. I've met and hooked up with a new girl every friday for the last month. It's far from fulfilling, I'm definitely a person who prefers relationships, but I need to get this out of my system. Living in NYC also gives me low expectations for anyone my age making a real commitment.

Last edited by ShutDwn : 11-17-2013 at 10:27 PM.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:06 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Man, I've learned so damn much in the last three months.

It's been 3 months since my gf of 2.5 years and I broke up. I'm 23, she's 22. We moved to NYC this summer and things fell apart after 3 months here. It's bizarre seeing someone go from completely devoted/stable to leaving you on an island without an explanation. I've been able to see why things ended and know we both played our parts.

We lived together, so her moving out doubled my manhattan rent. Neither of us really had any friends or family here. In some ways, my situation stopped me from wallowing and I picked myself up in a few days. I'd let my relationship become the comfort zone and it was time to test myself. I signed up for brazilian jiu-jitsu, tango, ran a 10-k, joined an ultimate frisbee team and finally committed to learning guitar. I also launched my own online business which is doing pretty well since.

I haven't talked to her in a month, she wasn't fairing too well and she said regretted her actions during that hell-week. I can't deny I still think we could reunite down the road, I've definitely made positive changes and learned a lot. But, it's on her to reach out to me, there is zero chance I contact her.

This clip says it all:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not waiting. I've met and hooked up with a new girl every friday for the last month. It's far from fulfilling, I'm definitely a person who prefers relationships, but I need to get this out of my system. Living in NYC also gives me low expectations for anyone my age making a real commitment.
You have to just put what's after the = sign in the link between the youtube tags to get it to show up.
Old 11-18-2013, 07:51 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

So: question. At age 22, what's he youngest someone could date without it being weird? Is 19 too young? This sounds awful but whatever. Asking... For a friend
Quote: