Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2013, 06:53 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 11 Packers @ Giants

We get the Giants NOT during their pathetic turnover-filled 6-game losing streak, but now when they are riding a 3-game winning streak and now just one game (loss column) behind their division leaders.
Both Dallas and Philly have 5 losses.

Eli has settled down, has not turned the ball over much in the past 3 games. I can't remember if he had an Int this week vs Oak, I think maybe one.
But the previous two games he had no Ints.

Their defense is starting to roll, and their pass rush has awakened. JPP is getting going again, and will be a test for whatever OL is healthy enough to play and try and block him.

We got killed there in NY last year, with Rodgers, Cobb, Finley, Jones healthy.

I don't like our chances at all.
I'd love to see Tolzien prove to be a great backup capable of winning games.
I'd love to see our defense magically morph into one with a pass rush, and with capable safety play back there, and tackling from everyone.
IMO, Capers is playing for his job.

I see, like last week, things just not going our way, and I see the Giants winning going away again over us, in an ugly game. This will be the Giants 3rd straight win over us.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote