Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-13-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffalo D/ST - Jets
Carolina - Patriots

Last edited by Mufasa : 11-13-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Should I go McCown or Glennon?
Glennon. Atlanta is terrible.
Old 11-13-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I need one WR and two flexes for PPR out of,

Eric Decker vs. KC
Andre Ellington @ Jax
Josh Gordon @ Cin
Andre Brown vs. GB
Marques Colston @ SF
Aaron Dobson @ Car
Ben Tate vs. Oak

Leaning towards Decker, Ellington, and Gordon but I'm having a hard time backing my own decision.
Decker, Gordon, Brown.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a standard league, would you rather start TRich in a good match up or Ridley in a bad one?
Old 11-14-2013, 12:48 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordan Cameron for Jordan Reed, PPR keeper. who wins? if one side has an advantage,what kind of player would be needed for either side to balance?
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Timothy Wright was just dropped. Should I run him over Housler? I'm also running Glennon this week.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
In a standard league, would you rather start TRich in a good match up or Ridley in a bad one?
I'm anxious to see the answers to this as I have the same scenario. Trich could get you 3 pts or 12pts, Ridley is probably in the same reward but I don't see him getting less than 6-8pts.

Gore got 10.3 against the Panthers, and I predict Ridley will get similar. If nothing else, Ridley has been a stud the past few weeks while Trich has absolutely sucked, he really shouldn't even be on a roster at this point.

I keep him on my roster in case he breaks out, but I'm not starting him until after he does, there's just too much risk.

The Titans have one of the worst defenses against fantasy RBs, mostly because teams choose to run it in against them. But unless Trich happens to get some goal-line opportunities and gets a TD, I don't see him having a good game.
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd think Ridley, concern will be how much Vereen eats into his workload against a tough run D, I'd imagine his skill set would be a better fit to get on the field and the Pats can be game plan specific. I just don't think you can start Richardson with another reasonably good option.

In one league I have Olsen starting at TE and a bunch of WR's - a guy who's not great at WR has Witten and Julius Thomas at TE, don't think he moves Julius but Witten isn't that key for him. Is Witten enough of an upgrade to move a guy like Torrey or maybe even Decker knowing I have Jordy/Brown/TY/Terrance Williams? Looking to make a push and once Rodgers returns the TE spot is my big weakness.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

In one league I have Olsen starting at TE and a bunch of WR's - a guy who's not great at WR has Witten and Julius Thomas at TE, don't think he moves Julius but Witten isn't that key for him. Is Witten enough of an upgrade to move a guy like Torrey or maybe even Decker knowing I have Jordy/Brown/TY/Terrance Williams? Looking to make a push and once Rodgers returns the TE spot is my big weakness.
No, it's not. Witten averages 7.72 pts per game and Olsen averages 6.89 (in non PPR with basic scoring)

Witten has had 3 games with over 7 pts, Olsen has had 4 (with 1 less game thus far). Olsen doesn't have the upside Witten does, but he's been more consistent this season.

I just don't see it being much of an upgrade to warrant losing a WR when they get hurt so easily.
Old 11-14-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
No, it's not. Witten averages 7.72 pts per game and Olsen averages 6.89 (in non PPR with basic scoring)

Witten has had 3 games with over 7 pts, Olsen has had 4 (with 1 less game thus far). Olsen doesn't have the upside Witten does, but he's been more consistent this season.

I just don't see it being much of an upgrade to warrant losing a WR when they get hurt so easily.
Yeah, I can't start any more than 4 and I have 6. The guy needs a QB this week and only Henne is available to him on waivers, so I may pick him up and try to pair him with Williams and see if that gets it done. You're right, Witten hasn't been as productive as I expected this year - in my .5 PPR it's a little over 10 for Witten and a little under 8 for Olsen. Still worth a shot if I can get him on the cheap.

Foster just got dropped in my keeper league, which means if I pick him up I get to keep him for a late round pick. I've got #3 waiver, worth the dice roll to see if he comes back healthy next year, no? Guy with the #1 waiver hasn't been making acquisitions, I'll have to hope #2 didn't notice. Unfortunately for me, he probably did.

Last edited by derza222 : 11-14-2013 at 01:10 PM.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who's the better bet?

Houston vs. Oak.
Kansas City vs. Den.

I'm leaning pretty heavily towards Houston.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

Foster just got dropped in my keeper league, which means if I pick him up I get to keep him for a late round pick. I've got #3 waiver, worth the dice roll to see if he comes back healthy next year, no? Guy with the #1 waiver hasn't been making acquisitions, I'll have to hope #2 didn't notice. Unfortunately for me, he probably did.
Tate should be gone, so it will be Foster's job again. He may not be the Foster of old, but he should still get plenty of carries and tds in that system being the load carrier.
Old 11-14-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Who's the better bet?

Houston vs. Oak.
Kansas City vs. Den.

I'm leaning pretty heavily towards Houston.
I've got both in different leagues, so I'm hoping both play well.

I would decide based on what your matchup looks like. Do you need to take the risk for more upside, or do you need guaranteed points?

Denver has the return ability, as well as playing a rather mediocre offense. If Peyton can get up, that offense is going to struggle and Alex Smith will start getting sacked and turning the ball over. They're boom or bust, scoring over 10 points 5 times, and under 5 points 4 times.

On the other hand, Houston isn't the defense they were in years past. They've got only 48 pts all season (in my yahoo league anyways) and have only had 1 game where they scored 10 points, yet have failed to score 5 points in a game 3 times.

For me, if given the choice, I'd go Denver. They have at least shown the ability to score fantasy points on defense, Houston hasn't even done that.
Old 11-14-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we all trusting Vereen this week?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Timothy Wright was just dropped. Should I run him over Housler? I'm also running Glennon this week.
Yes pick him up now

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Are we all trusting Vereen this week?
I'm not. I have him and Ridley and I'm starting Ridley. Ridley has done too well the past few weeks for the Pats to just phase him out completely and I'd think they would want to gently ease Vereen back in.

Should I trade Gonzo, Colston, and Ben Tate for Julius Thomas? I'm never going to start Tate and Colston over what I have, either (Gore, Moreno, Megatron, Decker, Gordon). They are just trade bait warming my bench. Playoffs rolling around. Trying to trade my depth for better starters. I'm just not sure Thomas is worth that much more than Gonzo.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 11-14-2013 at 04:17 PM.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know it's Gronk, but should I start Alshon Jeffery over him just cause of the matchup against the Panthers? I also have Jimmy Graham so Gronk is sitting in my flex right now. Or I could start Jeffery over Jordy Nelson & Riley Cooper, not really sure exactly what to do yet. Or Dobson too after a solid 25 points last week (non ppr).
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a third running back for my team (I have Bernard, Bush and Pierce), and I have a good amount of WR's, so I feel as if I can trade some away. Out of the following, which two are the most trade worthy:

Mike Wallace
Alshon
Kennan Allen
Cooper
Gordon

Also have Sanders on my bench.

I feel as if I can part ways with Cooper and Wallace and possibly package them together for a solid 3rd running back that I can switch out of the flex with Alshon.

Bad idea?

Last edited by Finz99 : 11-14-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Finz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 06:56 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I start Eric Decker, Percy Harvin, or Josh Gordon this week?

Or should I try to package 2 of them for an upgrade? I have Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, and Crabtree aside from those guys. RB's are Lynch, Reggie, Andre Brown, and Vereen.
Old 11-14-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post

Or should I try to package 2 of them for an upgrade? I have Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, and Crabtree aside from those guys. RB's are Lynch, Reggie, Andre Brown, and Vereen.
Josh Gordon

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

We'll really regretting not starting Chris Johnson :/
Old 11-14-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sit 1, .5 ppr

Stevan Ridley @ CAR
Gio Bernard vs CLE
Jordy Nelson @ NYG
Old 11-14-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post

Hope to hell Percy plays well against Minny. Then trade Harvin+either Decker/Gordon (whoever the owner likes better) for a top WR/TE/QB if you don't have one.

That's just my strategy in situations like this however.
Old 11-14-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Better down the stretch....

Demarco Murray or Zach Stacy?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
We'll really regretting not starting Chris Johnson :/
I started him :)