Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2013, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
I could live with Tuitt for my Titans, but I wouldn't be thrilled with it. He's not a great scheme fit, and doesn't offer a ton as a pass rusher - our biggest need.

However, with the way the board fell I could see him being the selection. I would personally prefer Ealy, I think he's a better scheme fit and different maker.

You really think Ebron is going top 10?
I hear you on Tuitt, and spent more time debating between he and Ealy than any other team in this mock. Some thought to J. Armano and ASJ too...

Ealy could easily be the biggest riser in the draft heading into April, and I am very interested in seeing how he finishes out the season. I wanted to put him there, I love his size in addition to his skill set. Right now I have Tuitt rated higher, but I hear you, and anticipate Ealy being a better fit as the season and pre-draft process plays out, we'll see...

I really think it is a strong possibility, Ebron right now is a guy I view as a "poor mans" (for lack of a better term right now) Vernon Davis whe he came out of Maryland, I dont think Ebron is as fast. Similarly to Davis going top ten, I could see Ebron going the same, mostly because I think TE's have a significant impact on an offenses ability to move the ball and be diverse in today's passing oriented league, and Ebron IMO has the athleticism and raw talent to upgrade an offense into the elite category. Put everything together regarding his ability and the way the league is today and I do think it is a distinct possibility