Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Xio insists that season 3 was really good, and most seem to agree.
Which is like saying hard poo is better than the squirts. Its all still ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm a pretty big fan of it too. Like I've said before, I don't think it's a.. GOOD show.. but it's entertaining as hell.

Also Thea is cute as ****.
I don't think I realize how bad it probably is because its so entertaining. One of my favorite shows on TV right now.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Not sure how this show has so many lives ... http://www.theatlanticwire.com/enter...netflix/71669/

Hell on Wheels got another season from AMC, too.
I actually kind of like hell on wheels.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Xio insists that season 3 was really good, and most seem to agree.
Nope, it's still a pile of ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Which is like saying hard poo is better than the squirts. Its all still ****.
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I don't think I realize how bad it probably is because its so entertaining. One of my favorite shows on TV right now.
Agreed. I actually like The Tomorrow People too. Weird. Damnit CW.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pile of **** > The Following

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pile of **** > The Following
This is it. I've just decided to consider your opinion of anything going forward as moot. Forever.

Old 11-15-2013, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pile of **** > The Following > TWD
To give a more accurate scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
Really? Cause ever since I said good things about it in this thread I felt like it's just been trying to disappoint me.
Yeah I don't know why but I'm interested more so now than ever.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

B99 at this exact moment is the best comedy on TV. I'm not sure if everything dropped that bad or B99 is that funny.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
B99 at this exact moment is the best comedy on TV. I'm not sure if everything dropped that bad or B99 is that funny.
I still can't put it above Parks, but I do like it a lot. Easily #2 in my book. Trophy Wife is a distant 3rd, but it has some serious game too. Maybe it's just my undying love for Bradley Whitford, who knows.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I still can't put it above Parks, but I do like it a lot. Easily #2 in my book. Trophy Wife is a distant 3rd, but it has some serious game too. Maybe it's just my undying love for Bradley Whitford, who knows.
I might start doing a sitcom comedy Power Rankings. Trophy Wife would not be top 5 and I have more of an undying love of Bradley Whitford than you.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
I might start doing a sitcom comedy Power Rankings. Trophy Wife would not be top 5 and I have more of an undying love of Bradley Whitford than you.
That is impossible, but nice try.

Old 11-15-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
That is impossible, but nice try.
It's really not. I wouldn't know where to start though because I know we both watch all Whitford stuff.

I like this comedy power ranking thing I just said. Help me name every comedy that should be on this list.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2013, 10:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
It's really not. I wouldn't know where to start though because I know we both watch all Whitford stuff.

I like this comedy power ranking thing I just said. Help me name every comedy that should be on this list.
That is a task for another day. I'll come up with a list and PM it to you tonight if you want, but I'm lazy and tired and I wanna go watch Grimm. :D

Old 11-15-2013, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
That is a task for another day. I'll come up with a list and PM it to you tonight if you want, but I'm lazy and tired and I wanna go watch Grimm. :D
That works. We need more than just me for a power ranking. Brodie and XIO would get in. I say we get at least 7 people for this. Seems like a fun idea.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Curb still count as being on the air? I mean, it's not canceled...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Does Curb still count as being on the air? I mean, it's not canceled...
I'd include it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-15-2013, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Include me *************.
Old 11-15-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/16/bu...deal.html?_r=0

Getting old seasons of the Simpsons back on TV (and streaming) will be glorious.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And for all of you who were hoping John Oliver would get his own news show after his interim stint on the Daily Show, it looks like he has found one at HBO, according to a link I just saw from what I posted above. Entertainment news is apparently not always horrible.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/16/bu...deal.html?_r=0

Getting old seasons of the Simpsons back on TV (and streaming) will be glorious.

The local station airing the Simpsons has been showing nothing but last season for the past couple months.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So Parks got a 1.1 rating this week. Ouch.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:36 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah I don't know why but I'm interested more so now than ever.
The whole monroe's only evil because his wife and kid got murdered thing sorta ruined him for me. I was so getting on board with this guy who didn't really start evil or at any moment become evil, but just got slowly warped and progressively became more and more brutal until he became the monster, and of course that moment is when the show decided to **** around and spoil it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. This season New Girl and Sunny have been better, as has Parks probably. Still a funny show, but not the best comedy on tv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
And for all of you who were hoping John Oliver would get his own news show after his interim stint on the Daily Show, it looks like he has found one at HBO, according to a link I just saw from what I posted above. Entertainment news is apparently not always horrible.

I was kinda hoping the news show he would get.... would be the Daily Show. :(
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote