Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-14-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finz99 View Post
I need a third running back for my team (I have Bernard, Bush and Pierce), and I have a good amount of WR's, so I feel as if I can trade some away. Out of the following, which two are the most trade worthy:

Mike Wallace
Alshon
Kennan Allen
Cooper
Gordon

Also have Sanders on my bench.

I feel as if I can part ways with Cooper and Wallace and possibly package them together for a solid 3rd running back that I can switch out of the flex with Alshon.

Bad idea?
Depends on the RB. If it were me, I'd try to just move 2 of my WR for a better WR if someone has a top WR1 and then is starting WR3/WR4's for his other starting WR spot(s). Prey on weakness.

Last edited by djp : 11-14-2013 at 08:16 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Should I start Eric Decker, Percy Harvin, or Josh Gordon this week?

Or should I try to package 2 of them for an upgrade? I have Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, and Crabtree aside from those guys. RB's are Lynch, Reggie, Andre Brown, and Vereen.
Sounds like you should be trading. In most leagues the deadline is fast approaching.

I would start Decker. So that means you should start Harvin or Gordon. LOL. That's the way it's been for me! haha
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
In a standard league, would you rather start TRich in a good match up or Ridley in a bad one?
I really hope you played Ridley. That's a no brainer for me. TRich has been straight doo doo butter this year
Old 11-14-2013, 08:12 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Better down the stretch....

Demarco Murray or Zach Stacy?
I'd go Murray. His Weeks 14-15-16 schedule are a lot easier than Stacy's. Murray faces 2 cakewalk run D's in CHI/WAS with GB in the middle of those 2, Stacy plays ARI/NO/TB

It's all about the ship D. you should know that!
Old 11-14-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Sounds like you should be trading. In most leagues the deadline is fast approaching.

I would start Decker. So that means you should start Harvin or Gordon. LOL. That's the way it's been for me! haha
Exactly what I would do. Me and you D, we treat this fantasy stuff the same. Go for broke. Every damn time :D
Old 11-14-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I'd go Murray. His Weeks 14-15-16 schedule are a lot easier than Stacy's. Murray faces 2 cakewalk run D's in CHI/WAS with GB in the middle of those 2, Stacy plays ARI/NO/TB

It's all about the ship D. you should know that!
All I needed was a little encouragement.
Old 11-15-2013, 05:31 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 2. Non PPR.

Antonio Brown, Riley Cooper, Vincent Jackson
Old 11-15-2013, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson and Brown easily for me. :)
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Pick 2. Non PPR.

Cooper and V-Jax here
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Pick 2. Non PPR.

Brown and Jackson...Brown is a no-brainer

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cooper plays the 4th worst D in terms of Fantasy points to WRs, and he's scored almost 60 pts the last two weeks.

I may change it to Cooper and Brown.

V-Jax had a huge game against the Falcons last time, but maybe they've corrected that and will let the unproven players try to beat them
Old 11-15-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
Cooper plays the 4th worst D in terms of Fantasy points to WRs, and he's scored almost 60 pts the last two weeks.

I may change it to Cooper and Brown.

V-Jax had a huge game against the Falcons last time, but maybe they've corrected that and will let the unproven players try to beat them
I would say the real debate is between Cooper and Jackson. There's no way you sit Brown; he's the 9th highest scoring wideout in PPR leagues. It's a good dilemma to have right now.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 ppr pick one.

Hartline vs SD
Michael Floyd @ JAC
CP84 @ SEA
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know you are good at Fantasy Football when your team is decimated by injuries and you still manage to dominate.

This season I have had Rodgers, Cobb, Le'Veon Bell and Vereen all go down with injuries and I am still 7-3. Pickups like Foles, Kendal Wright, Ruben Randle, Knowshon and week to week defense plays have kept me on this streak.

Sorry... I just had to brag after my two pickups this week (Wright and Fleener) got me 30 points.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Which teams have the easiest schedules down the stretch for Run?

Which teams have the easiest schedules down the stretch for Pass?
Old 11-15-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos D or Chiefs D?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:34 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Broncos D or Chiefs D?
I'm going Broncos
Old 11-16-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thinking of offering Bernard & Dobson for Jeffery, non ppr, opinions?

edit: ya i did it anyways so screw your opinions, got him to throw in Cincy's D as well, picked up Michael Crabtree for now

Last edited by fenikz : 11-16-2013 at 02:35 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since I couldn't decide which 2 WRs to start out of Cooper, Brown and VJax, I decided to out VJax in the Flex instead of Big Ben. Hopefully they all break out. Im tied for first at 8-2 and we are both same division and I believe the tie breaker for first round bye is total points instead of H2H which sucks since I beat him so I'm currently behind by 3 points so I'm going for high risk this week.

All scoring plays over 40+ 50+ gets bonus points so with every WR having a great matchup this week I hope I'm right.
Old 11-16-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Start 1 non PPR

Decker Vs. KC
Boldin Vs. NO
Douglas Vs. TB
White Vs. TB

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I am partial to Gordon here, I feel like he will at the worst give you a 10 point game, but has big time TD potential.

Well my trade-deadline passed and I find myself with a glut of talent, which is not a bad thing but makes my job tough. It's a PPR league and I need some help this week.

It's my RBs and the Flex. (WRs are T.Y and Calvin so I am good there)

Pick three, two RBs minimum please.

Ben Tate vs. OAK
Darren Sproles vs. SF
Ryan Mathews @ MIA
Josh Gordon @ CIN
Stevan Ridley @ CAR

Right now I have Tate, Sproles and Gordon, but I am tempted to replace one of them with Ridley, I think he'll have a good game. I don't like Sproles' match-up but I love Tate's
Bump.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Start 1 non PPR

Decker Vs. KC
Boldin Vs. NO
Douglas Vs. TB
White Vs. TB
It's a risky one, but Decker intrigues me this week. The Chiefs are going to try to take away Welker, Thomas, DT and then Decker I feel in that order.

I could see Decker having a better day than many think
Old 11-16-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm torn. I don't know if I want to start Brady or not. I know the Panthers defense is amazing and it's on the road, but I don't wanna bet against Brady and Belichick coming off of a bye week on Monday night.

My other option is Joe Flacco.
Old 11-17-2013, 06:32 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR League.

Need Flex - Shane Vereen, Marvin Jones, or Roddy White?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need some quick last-minute advice. Standard scoring, non-PPR.

Marvin Jones vs. CLE
Cameron Jordan vs. CIN
Mike Wallace vs. SD

Thoughts?
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote