Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-12-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Does anyone want Julio Jones?

I've got three other guys I will probably keep and he's a spare that someone might prefer to one of their own. PM me.
EDIT DELETE

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any QB-needy team wants Case Keenum, hit me up. I want a RB to keep and am willing to deal Julius Thomas, Rueben Randle and Randall Cobb to make it happen.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Propose trades to me.

That is all.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously, any RB.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Seriously, any RB.
Who are you selling?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoooooo
Wantsssss
Spillerrrrrrr
??????????

Old 11-14-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wants Deckerzzzz?
Old 11-14-2013, 04:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Anybody have a RB they want to give up for Glitzy Fitzy ??

Old 11-17-2013, 02:43 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm a little too nervous about facing Matt McGloin this week. He's gonna ruin my life.

Old 11-17-2013, 11:50 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In the past two weeks I've traded Jake Locker and Jason Snelling to teams in need of an emergency player, and both have failed entirely. As such, LL should probably thank me for Goodwin's negative point performance that is about to happen to D.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

**** you McGloin. **** you.

Old 11-17-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
**** you McGloin. **** you.
Don't be hating.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I be hating everything.

I'm gonna go undefeated next year!

Old 11-17-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how I keep winning.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I don't know how I keep winning.

Old 11-18-2013, 10:31 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's funny that the two guys who scottyboy is stalking, both were my starting as my 2 RB's against him.

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I can just pull it out tonight, I should be able to make the playoffs with my horrible team.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:41 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm knocking on the door but no one will trade me a RB for a top WR!!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-18-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Gonna be shaking my team up a bit in the coming days.. Gotta send a message to these crumbums. An innocent man will be sacrificed.

Old 11-18-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm knocking on the door but no one will trade me a RB for a top WR!!!!
Ha, you declined interest when I offered you Moreno and Gore a month ago. Who besides me has been offering up good RBs all season?
Old 11-18-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Ha, you declined interest when I offered you Moreno and Gore a month ago. Who besides me has been offering up good RBs all season?
That's true. You have been. What was that offer?
Old 11-18-2013, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
That's true. You have been. What was that offer?
There wasn't a specific one.

But seriously, I have traded away all of these RBs this year: Knowshon Moreno, Frank Gore, Le'Veon Bell, Andre Ellington, Bilal Powell, Ryan Matthews and Mike Tolbert.
Old 11-18-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
But seriously, I have traded away all of these RBs this year: Knowshon Moreno, Frank Gore, Le'Veon Bell, Andre Ellington, Bilal Powell, Ryan Matthews and Mike Tolbert.
And what do you have to show for it? That briefcase and that haircut.

Old 11-18-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
There wasn't a specific one.

Just hard to imagine what he would've turned down considering his plethora of WR. Andre Johnson, Victor Cruz, Alshon Jeffrey, and Golden Tate. When you look at his RBs, I'm left scratching my head on what he turned down. Maybe he had placed false hopes in Daryl Richardson at the time.
Old 11-18-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

There was like one specific offer I think and I thought I was giving up too much. Besdies that it's not like I was turning down deals left and right. My WR situation also got very crowded very quickly.

sig by BoneKrusher