Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-24-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate playing AS Priest more than I hate playing AGAINST them. I just don't like any of their cards or how they play.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started the daily and having never played Hunter I am really digging it so far.
Old 10-25-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thought this might be helpful.

Warning: huge image.

Old 10-26-2013, 09:12 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Anyone new get the beta? I'd really like at least 6 people for our first tournament.

Old 10-26-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If nothing else, the theme music (the guitar part) sticks with you all ******* day.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, the Swarmadin deck is stupid strong for starting out, I've found.

Here's the link:
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/7034-f2p-paladin-deck

It requires only cards you have as a level 10 paladin and the cost curve is pretty much perfect. You always have something to play and you always have something up your sleeve. I thought it'd be kind of lame when I was putting it together, but it's really strong.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Anyone new get the beta? I'd really like at least 6 people for our first tournament.
None for me :(

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Also, the Swarmadin deck is stupid strong for starting out, I've found.

Here's the link:
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/7034-f2p-paladin-deck

It requires only cards you have as a level 10 paladin and the cost curve is pretty much perfect. You always have something to play and you always have something up your sleeve. I thought it'd be kind of lame when I was putting it together, but it's really strong.
Just know that this is not very effective against mages with decently advanced decks.

Also, **** the Expert AI Shaman and his ridiculous "luck" (every totem is Bloodfury...which is cripplingly frustrating to deal with).
Old 10-30-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reaallly loving Hunter right now.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only deck I outright dislike atm is Rogue. Need to forge several cards or pull some from packs before I get a Rogue deck I like.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Help me get hearthstone!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Reaallly loving Hunter right now.
I haven't played much, but Hunter beast decks and Swarmadin have been my favorites so far. Need an anti-mage and anti-minion deck.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I kinda want to get a Shaman totem deck but it's hard running much outside of my Hunter deck besides dailys
Old 10-31-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I kinda want to get a Shaman totem deck but it's hard running much outside of my Hunter deck besides dailys
Yeah, it's tough to do much without much more than basic cards.
Old 11-01-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Today's daily is terrible. I do not like Rogue or Druid.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I just got my ass handed to me... I wish I recorded that because it wasn't even fair.
Old 11-02-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

This game got really boring pretty quick for me. It has very Blizzardy hooks to get people into it, but getting all 9 classes unlocked is more of a pain in the ass than anything since a few of the classes are terrible until you unlock everything and pick up some rare cards.

I'll probably keep playing it for a bit to see if it can change my mind, but I'm not sure why anyone would play this over MtGO.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got all of the classes unlocked and up to level 10 the first night i had the game :p

Old 11-02-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still can't play still has sad.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:

Last edited by Brothgar : 11-02-2013 at 11:27 PM.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Hearthstone Open Beta starts in December.

Old 11-08-2013, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Hearthstone Open Beta starts in December.
Hearthstone open beta is coming YAAAAY

Starts in December BOO

Its Blizzard so that means January DOUBLE BOO!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 11-09-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Artosis of Starcraft fame beats Kripparian 3-2 (best of 5) in front of thousands of live spectators and 100k+ viewers on Twitch stream to win the first ever Blizzcon Hearthstone Tournament. He also went though Trump 3-1 in the Semi's, so Artosis just beat out the two most popular HS streamers. Finals were awesome.

Old 11-09-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Great matches. I was pullin for Kripp after Trump lost but while I dislike Artosis quite a bit, you can't say he lucked into it. He played REALLY well all tournament and deserves that trophy.

Old 11-18-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Got my first legendary. It's Gruul, so it's not an amazing one, but still, woo

Old 12-06-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

I NOW HAVE HEARTHSTONE ADD ME! Name = Brothgar!

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: