Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-18-2013, 09:53 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgf (Rosebud) View Post
I knew if I waited long enough forenci would wade in and prove me right by agreeing with the others!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Forenci isn't jrdy rosebud.
I'm actually with Rosebud on this one. I absolutely love New Girl. Season 2 was right up there with the rest of the comedies on air now. I've really liked this season as well but I'm not a huge fan of Coach. His return wasn't really needed. I think I missed an episode as well (Keaton I think) because I don't remember Schmidt moving out.

And just some save Vidae some time

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae
JR likes the Bachelorette and defends the Walking Dead so his opinion is worthless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keaton was an awesome episode and creates a space for coach, who I love to have back even if he's more the single version of his character in happy endings than he is coach from the pilot, but that's fine by me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.
cgf (Rosebud) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
You can't compare network comedies to cable comedies.
Yes you can. Archer is the funniest show on any form of television...there, I just did.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Comedy is so subjective to the individual person. Can't we all agree to disagree?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should put that in your signature, because it's as true today as it will be five years from now.

Also "Almost Human" was ok. The pilot felt really rushed to me. I'll give it some more time because I like the two leads, but it was very meh.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 11:13 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Comedy is so subjective to the individual person. Can't we all agree to disagree?
This is probably the most intelligent thing anyone has said on the board in awhile.
Old 11-18-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cgf (Rosebud) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't you dirty hippies go spread that ******** elsewhere. This is the internets, where the one and only law is that my opinion is the best and anyone too dumb to agree sucks.

Quote:
Old 11-18-2013, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Objectively speaking, Archer is funnier than any show on TV. No opinions needed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-18-2013, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Objectively speaking, Archer is funnier than any show on TV. No opinions needed.
Something I can get behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:52 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jvig agreeing with Brody? It's all downhill from here folks.

Old 11-18-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Covert Affairs will end for good this Thursday but it will be back.

Something to point out last episode. After many days being spy and rouge, the group forgot about cellphone being tracked on? That is laughable.
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dexter is on Netflix, I've heard mixed things about it.

Should I start it?!?
Old 11-19-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post

Should I start it?!?
I liked the first four seasons and then just suddenly no longer felt there was much more for them to do and apparently the following seasons sucked, so I'm definitely never gunna finish it to find out for sure.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

S1- Good
S2- Good until copout/garbage ending
S3- Meh, Jimmy Smits is entertaining but it's a mess around that
S4- Lithgow is top notch, but everything else is blah (worth it for Lithgow)
S5- Not good and a hideous season finale
S6- Godawful
S7- Ray Stevenson saves it, but goes off a cliff near the end
S8- Brutally bad

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-19-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jimmy Smits has been awesome on SOA this season.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
S1- Good
S6- Godawful
S8- Brutally bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Both of these statements are accurate

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Dexter is terrible, don't watch it. You'll just be disappointed and jaded like the rest of us.

Old 11-19-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post

Should I start it?!?
I watched the whole thing, meh. The beginning is entertaining, the 4th season is fantastic, if you don't quit during the horrid 3rd. After the ending of the 4th the show was just never anywhere near as good.

I think the end of 4 is worth seeing. Just do yourself a favor and don't ever expect it to be that good again.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
S1- Good
S6- Godawful
S8- Brutally bad
This is accurate. Lithgow and the ending made it easily the best season.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default I'm probably going to make you all angry....

So, I've never watched......

Dexter
Mad Men (excluding a clip of Christina Hendricks' *** on youtube).
Sons of Anarchy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Breaking Bad
Bones
Arrow
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
True Blood
Lost
Supernatural (excluding a clip of a funny answering machine message on youtube)
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Psych
White Collar
Community
Parks and Rec
Justified

And now so I don't accidentally leave stuff out.

Anything ever aired by CBS other than football. Or 60 minutes.
Any television shows ever aired on AMC other than Walking Dead.
Any television shows ever aired on FX other than Archer.
Any singing or "talent" related show.
Anything that be classified as a "reality show".

And now I feel a little better.

Last edited by Crickett : 11-19-2013 at 05:17 PM.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Dexter is terrible, don't watch it. You'll just be disappointed and jaded like the rest of us.
If you stop right after season 4, it's satisfying.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
cgf (Rosebud)
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post

Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Breaking Bad
Bones
Arrow
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
True Blood
Lost
Psych
White Collar
Community
Parks and Rec
Justified

Watch game of thrones, community and parks immediately.

Quote:
Old 11-19-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Dexter
Mad Men
Sons of Anarchy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Breaking Bad
Bones
Arrow
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire

True Blood
Lost
Supernatural
Psych
White Collar
Community
Parks and Rec
Justified

Don't feel bad. I bolded all the shows I've either never watched or only watched 1 or 2 episodes of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Jimmy Smits in general is a baller and is underrated.

I don't know how my fellow West Wing-ers feel but I loved his role in the final season of the West Wing.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:

Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Breaking Bad
Bones
Arrow
Game of Thrones
Boardwalk Empire
True Blood
Lost
Psych
White Collar
Community
Parks and Rec
Justified

The bolded shows are ones you should get to immediately. The rest can wait.