Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-24-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RIP real life clifford.

Quote:
Giant George the world's tallest dog EVER who stood over 7ft tall on his hind legs passes away at home.

The enormous but gentle beast consumed 180 pounds of food a month and slept in his own queen sized mattress.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...away-home.html
video^
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

spot the pug.

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdLV...ature=youtu.be

I don't know how to post YouTube videos, so if someone could that'd be awesome. One of the best puppy videos I've seen in a while.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:51 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shreckart View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdLV...ature=youtu.be

I don't know how to post YouTube videos, so if someone could that'd be awesome. One of the best puppy videos I've seen in a while.

Here it is.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread summed up in one gif

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:09 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:24 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Potentially adopting this pup.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-04-2014, 09:53 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that some sort of terrier mix? I'm always on the side of adopt the dog. That is why my wife and I stopped going to dog shelters. We would come home with new dog every month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 08:49 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Is that some sort of terrier mix? I'm always on the side of adopt the dog. That is why my wife and I stopped going to dog shelters. We would come home with new dog every month.
American Staffordshire Terrier mixed with something else, not sure what. I have always wanted an amstaff but full breed ones are too big. This girl is about 40 lbs which is perfect for my two little kids. We are keeping her for a couple days to see how she does and so far she has been awesome. Our cat is not happy but he's worthless fat lump anyway.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-05-2014, 09:19 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
American Staffordshire Terrier mixed with something else, not sure what. I have always wanted an amstaff but full breed ones are too big. This girl is about 40 lbs which is perfect for my two little kids. We are keeping her for a couple days to see how she does and so far she has been awesome. Our cat is not happy but he's worthless fat lump anyway.
I think the best way for cats and dogs to be integrated is to have the dogs first and then get the cat. That way the cat doesn't know any better. Dogs are just so much more adaptable than cats.

I had a 3 year old dog and a six month old dog. Then we found a tiny kitten on the side of the road. The dogs didn't like it the first day. But we kept them seperated most of the time and slowly introduced the cat (usually after he ate his soft food because my older dog liked to lick the food out of his fur). Now they love each other and the cat is actually cool because he was raised by dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 09:38 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I think the best way for cats and dogs to be integrated is to have the dogs first and then get the cat. That way the cat doesn't know any better. Dogs are just so much more adaptable than cats.

I had a 3 year old dog and a six month old dog. Then we found a tiny kitten on the side of the road. The dogs didn't like it the first day. But we kept them seperated most of the time and slowly introduced the cat (usually after he ate his soft food because my older dog liked to lick the food out of his fur). Now they love each other and the cat is actually cool because he was raised by dogs.
This is actually awesome to hear. The girlfriend's friend had kittens they were giving away but I was too afraid that Nyx would kill it. They had a big litter but there was only one cat that I truly would have risked it for and unfortunately or fortunately it was claimed.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I found a kitten in my yard over summer (only a week old, eyes weren't even open) and I took it in to get it healthy. Well my dog is about 70lbs and hyper as all hell. So we had to keep it in this old toy container, a mesh zipper top Thomas the Tank Engine thing. Kept it on the dining room table and my dog would jump up with her front paws and just stare at it for the longest time. If it whined she would whine with it. If it climbed the mesh, she'd knock it down so it didnt get out. We let them out around each other after a month, but the dog was just too big to really be around such a tiny kitten. My dog tried to lick it once and sent the kitten rolling.

I figured she would have eaten the damn thing given she is a spaz.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dog returning home

Old 02-14-2014, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...7241.html?vp=1