Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-22-2013, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Berlin is also awesome.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here wanna play NCAA 14 on 360? I keep making kids quit, they won't even let me finish the romping.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
NYC is saved by the ridiculously abundant pizza places that are all so delicious.
NYC pizza is insanely overrated. I like it, but you can find pizza as good and as differentiated almost anywhere with a large Italian population.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NY pizza is ridiculously overrated. Jersey pizza is better.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:58 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nothing good comes out of Jersey.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:01 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell is the difference between New York Pizza and New Jersey Pizza?
Old 11-22-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jersey pizza is waaaaaaaaaay better. Brunos, Bennys, Tonys. I can name like 10 places I've been to in Jersey that **** on any NY pizza I ever had.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Anyone here wanna play NCAA 14 on 360? I keep making kids quit, they won't even let me finish the romping.
Depends what team you play with, the read option is my nemesis.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
What the hell is the difference between New York Pizza and New Jersey Pizza?
Same style, but the sauce at certain places. The sauce makes the pizza. Brunos is the best I've ever had.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Allrighty. For a second I was hoping, that they where fundamentally different. For no other reason than I wanted to see Jon Stewart **** all over Jersey pizza, like he did Chicago deep dish pizza last week.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Depends what team you play with, the read option is my nemesis.
I'm not about to spill my secrets. I'll usually pick a team according to what my opponent has. Add me if you're feeling froggy. Horns17fc
Old 11-22-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunTzu_22 View Post
Allrighty. For a second I was hoping, that they where fundamentally different. For no other reason than I wanted to see Jon Stewart **** all over Jersey pizza, like he did Chicago deep dish pizza last week.
Chicago deep dish isn't even pizza.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Jersey pizza is waaaaaaaaaay better. Brunos, Bennys, Tonys. I can name like 10 places I've been to in Jersey that **** on any NY pizza I ever had.
Go get a pie from DiFara.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Chicago deep dish isn't even pizza.
It's better than New York pizza though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Go get a pie from DiFara.
Where's that? Brooklyn?
Old 11-22-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
It's better than New York pizza though.
Ummm no. Not even close.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-22-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Where's that? Brooklyn?
Yeah DiFara's is in Brooklyn. Spumoni Gardens is amazing also. NYC has millions of good pizza places. The Neopolitana movement helped also.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-22-2013, 01:23 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When we were in New Jersey we ordered pizza and the delivery man tried to rob us in the parking lot of the hotel we were staying at. I like New York more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Yeah DiFara's is in Brooklyn. Spumoni Gardens is amazing also. NYC has millions of good pizza places. The Neopolitana movement helped also.
Spumoni Gardens is terrific. And less of a wait. Honestly, NYC has a few cream of the crop places, but so do a lot of other cities. The best pizza I've ever had was in AZ. The thing that sets NYC (and likely NJ and LI too) is the consistency....you just have to reach a certain level to stay in business. Even dollar slice places.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ummm no. Not even close.
To each his own. Some people like the thin, crunchy crust. Other perfer more toppings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't handle Metsox's offence.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fun fact: I've never had Indian food.
My church was almost all Indian when I was in high school. So every Christmas we had a giant Indian potluck. It was amazing.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
I can't handle Metsox's offence.
Good game, Rufus. Lache was just too much to handle. 300+ YFS, 4 TDs. Also, Bryce petty is garbage. And lol at that interception that you instantly lateraled to my guy. I couldn't stop laughing.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:05 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
So i guess your mom is younger than me, now that is creepy right there.

Onasis would be way down on my list of usual suspects. Jackie wouldn't have gone off with him afterwards if that were the case. My list of potential killers would have been the Mafia, right wing extremists, Cubans and some rogue faction within the CIA. Would be curious to find out for sure.
I think it was probably just Oswald and maybe some friends who acted as co-conspirators but weren't caught. If it's something bigger, then I would probably be inclined to think it was a rogue element of the CIA, maybe staging a coup to install LBJ as President (for some reason or another). Didn't Bobby even blame LBJ?

I know the Mafia has always been a somewhat popular theory. Didn't the Kennedy family have prohibition-era connections to organized crime? My mom has always thought that the Mafia had JFK, RFK, and Marilyn Monroe whacked (she doesn't have a reason for thinking this, that's just her "feeling").

Last edited by WCH : 11-22-2013 at 02:08 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Good game, Rufus. Lache was just too much to handle. 300+ YFS, 4 TDs. Also, Bryce petty is garbage. And lol at that interception that you instantly lateraled to my guy. I couldn't stop laughing.
Ah man, that lateral doomed me....I can't explain it. That two back set in the second half, I had no answer for that.

But props for shutting me down in the second completely. 35-28 at half, 62-28 final. But good game man.