Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-26-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 2013-2014 ROOKIE Threadz

Now we all can proceed to discuss Mike Glennon.
I hate to say i told you so, but i did...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
You heard it hear first Mike Glennon is the next Russell Wilson . . His statline against AZ will be 18-29 for 267 yrds and 2tds no ints
Mike Evans #13 ROTY
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I <3:
-Duron Harmon
-Logan Ryan
-Michael Buchanan
-Jamie Collins

Dobson is talented but still makes me nervous. We will have to wait and see with Boyce and Beauharnais, but all in all I am excited about this class. Doubt it will result in any superstars, but it looks like we might end up with a handful of solid contributors.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was trying to tell you Pats fans that Ryan was a steal. Harmon I thought would go much later so can't call him a steal per se but you're in good hands with both.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Naga114
Rookie

Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Naga114 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kenny Stills is the future deap threat of the Saints offense, the guy is promising.
John Jenkins has been good at the NT position, he stepped up when Bunkley was injured and you couldn't see the difference.
Kenny Vaccaro is always arround the ball, play with attitude and has been good.

Khiry Robinson and Glenn Foster are the 2 others rookie who can be good if they develop well.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is my boy Beau looking? I was pimping him hard. I loved Beau and thought he'd wind up being a steal for whoever drafted him.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chance Warmack has not been all that great. Looks pretty average to me, especially in pass pro.

Justin Hunter is starting to come on a bit, he's done well anytime he's been given snaps, but they were few and far between earlier in the year. He came out a year too early in my opinion, but you can see the talent every time he's out there. Pretty excited about his future.

Brian Schwenke is now the full time starter at C after being behind the curve due to missing basically all of camp with a hamstring injury. He's been great in the run game, and ok in pass pro. Definite upgrade over Rob Turner, but he still needs some seasoning.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:17 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Travis Frederick was a steal not a reach. That is all. Take that popular media.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
How is my boy Beau looking? I was pimping him hard. I loved Beau and thought he'd wind up being a steal for whoever drafted him.
We haven't seen much from him but he looked good in the preseason, I think he is going to stick around and eventually get a chance. We have a good amount of linebackers who will see the field ahead of him in Mayo (hurt), Spikes, Hightower, Fletcher, Collins, and White but Spikes could be gone next year and Hightower is at least approaching the doghouse. So he may get a chance pretty soon. Based off of what we saw in the preseason I think he could become a pretty good player. Seems like the type of LB Belichick would want on the team.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Elam- Been playing out of position at FS all year. Played better then I expected. Only really played in the box against Chicago and made a few plays behind the LOS. Overall good pick but we need him at SS.

Arthur Brown- Hasn't cracked the starting line up yet. Comes in during nickel packages. We blitz him a lot and he has shown solid ability as a pass rusher. I really have no clue why he isn't starting. In the pre season he looked like a future star and he has played well in his limited time.

Brandon Williams- Got some playing time and looked alright. Has not dressed in the last two games in favor of Deangelo Tyson. But that isn't a knock on Williams Tyson looks like a steal w/ a 7th round pick.

Kyle Juicecheck- A special teams player who hasn't seen the field on offense despite us having terrible TEs and running a no huddle.
Old 11-26-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made a rookie thread sometime ago....shame it has fallen by the waste side :(

Jets Rookies:

Dee Milliner- Looks lost, can't hang onto gimmie INTs, gets burnt every single game. I guess the lone thing he has going for him is he isn't that bad in open field tackling. There is usually a few year period for CBs to adjust to the NFL's speed but you'd want to see him show you flashes, even if in spurts and he hasn't done that. The guy has been awful.

Sheldon Richardson- Awesome run stuffer, getting better when going after the QB. Guy has a legit case for DROY, but don't know if he'll get it. Have no qualms about the guy, very high motor and sheds off blockers like it is nothing. He's been great.

Geno Smith- Has poured fuel to a wildfire. Has not been put in the best spots to succeed like what happened to Sanchez. Lousy supporting cast and Geno is not good enough at this time to overcome it. His stats have not been good and he hasn't helped the team but I wish we'd put him around better players, that way we can judge him more accordingly. Jet fans need to be patient with him but they won't.

Brian Winters- Shows some good flashes in creating holes for our running game but is lost in passing downs. Has had some awful plays, including at least 1-2 whiffs on blitzes that has gotten Geno flustered and sacked. Real work in progress as a starting LG.

(Winters is no.67)

Tommy Bohanon- Very nice blocking FB, needs to be a bit more consistent and wish he'd offer you something from an offensive standpoint. Not reliable on 3rd and short or goal attempts at this point, has decent enough hands as a checkdown target.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 11-26-2013 at 02:43 PM.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stud

1 (18) Eric Reid - FS - See above. The fact the team doesn't miss Goldson is quite a testament to how well Reid has played as a rookie. Only concern has been concussions.

2 (40) Tank Carradine - DE - Allowed to recover from 2012 ACL injury by being on Reserve/NFI for first six weeks of the season. Injury and position change has slowed development but was added to the roster on October 29. Has yet to be activated for a game.

2 (55) Vance McDonald - TE - Scare in the passing game but has shown to be open often when people have critiqued Kaepernick's play. Starts and plays a high-percentage of snaps so his knowledge of the offense and blocking ability has been good.

3 (88) Corey Lemonier - OLB - Let his presence be felt during Aldon Smith's absence. Was able to regularly disrupt the pocket with his ability to get off the snap quickly. Still alot of growth to be had for him and depth at OLB will limit his reps.

4 (128) Quinton Patton - WR - Was out most of the offseason with a broken hand. Then he broke his foot on his first NFL catch and has yet to return. 49ers can definitely use his quickness but his ability to stay healthy is still in question.

4 (131) Marcus Lattimore - RB - Just began practicing this week. Depth at RB seems to read that Lattimore will likely not play this season. Red-shirt year was expected.

5 (157) Quinton Dial - DE/NT - Spent the entire offseason out with a surgically repaired toe. Was activated from Reserve/NFI on October 19, due to the injuries of NTs Ian Williiams, Glenn Dorsey, and DE Ray McDonald. Has appeared for a few snaps in three games this season.

6 (180) Nick Moody - ILB - With Patrick Willis and NaVorro Bowman on the roster, Moody contributions were expected on ST. However, he broke his hand during week one, and just returned last evening.

7 (237) B.J. Daniels - QB - Looked to have some exciting skills during Preseason and made the regular season roster. However, he was cut and signed by the Seahawks. He has since cleared waivers and been signed to Seattle's Practice Squad.

7 (246) Carter Bykowski - OT - Final cut casualty currently on the 49ers Practice Squad.

7 (252) Marcus Cooper - CB - Final cut casualty whom 49ers "hid" during Preseason in hopes of stashing him on the Practice Squad. He was signed by the Kansas City Chiefs and has played in every game and even started four games for their stellar defense.

UDFA Daryl Morris - CB - Spent half of season on Practice Squad. Has played a few snaps at DB but sees regular action on Special Teams

UDFA Lawrence Okoye - DE - Has spent entire season on Injured Reserve with a shoulder issue.

UDFA Luke Marquardt - OT - Spent entire draft process and offseason out with a foot injury. Began practicing in some form, this week.

Last edited by phlysac : 11-26-2013 at 04:44 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Fisher: Struggled mightily in the first few weeks but has really come on since then. Stonewalled Mario Williams and helped make Von Miller a non factor in the first game against the Broncos. Been banged up a bit.

Travis Kelce: On IR, but figures to be a big part of the offense next year.

Knile Davis: Has played a bit, but not enough to get an accurate read.

Nico Johnson: STer.

Sanders Commings: Was on IR until recently. Hopefully starts getting more playing time.

Eric Kush: I believe he'll be the longterm starter at C, but so far he hasn't played much.

Braden Wilson: No longer on the team.

Mike Catapano: Rotational guy but has shown flashes. Could be a player.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Notredameleo
Pro Bowler

Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Notredameleo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lions:

Ansah: has been pretty good for us when healthy. Will be an above average player with experience.

Darius Slay: has been benched multiple times this season. Who knows, but he doesn't look like he will be much more than an average cb, if that..

Larry Warford: Already one of the best guards in football.

Devin Taylor: Has played really well for us, especially filling in for Ziggy. Can be an above average starter.

Sam Martin: Top 3 punter.

Theo Riddick: decent special teams player.

Joseph Fauria: Leads all rookies in TD's. needs to develop into a player between the 20's. I think he will with more opportunities.

LaAdrian Waddle: UDFA who has been above average starting at RT for us.

Overall, I would give it a A- just because of the depth and the UDFA gems in Fauria and Waddle.

Of course, this could all be different in a year. Hard to tell.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Star Lotulelei - The scouts were right the first time around, he's an absolute stud. Clogs up the middle freeing both our defensive ends and Kuechly to make plays. He's the guy we've needed for years now, and hopefully someone we keep for a very long time. As a NT he doesn't have a realistic chance at winning DROY, but you could very easily call him the best defensive rookie in the class.

Kawann Short - Dwan Edwards is still playing at a high level, so Short's a rotational guy right now, but he's shown a lot of promise. Looks to be the perfect antithesis to Star, providing much needed interior pass-rush. Will take over the starting position once Edwards starts to fall off, and should excel alongside Star.

Edmund Kugbila - IR

AJ Klein - Rotational linebacker who has shown a lot of promise. Not flashy, simply gets to the ball quickly. He already stepped into Chase Blackburn's shoes for a couple of games now, and I expect over time he'll be transitioned into a full-time starting outside linebacker for us.

Kenjon Barner - The jury's still out. Has shown flashes of potential, but was injured at the same time Stewart was, and obviously isn't going to beat out Stewart for the second back spot.

UDFAs of note:

Robert Lester - He was a big name in college, and is starting to show why. Scouts weren't too high on his pro potential, but he's emerged as a solid quasi-starter. A few more seasons of experience and he probably emerges as the starter outright. Probably never going to be an All-Pro caliber player, but he can very realistically provide us solid safety play for years to come.

Melvin White - Fell into the starting position due to injuries, but he's performed well. His inexperience and youth has shown at times, and like Lester he's never going to be a top five guy at his position, but I like his chances as a second or third corner. At the least him and Lester will provide good depth and rotational players, which given their UDFA status is perfectly fine with me.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trufant leads the NFL in batted balls, has looked great.
Old 11-26-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot Marcus Cooper, who up until a few weeks ago was playing like a stud. The entire defense has had problems with injuries, but I expect he'll settle down.

He is very good right now.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sio Moore for the Raiders has been impressive so far this year with 3.5 sacks and getting playing time as a OLB and DE.

DJ Hayden had a few bright spots like his INT against Phillip Rivers but still has alot of room to improve. The off season will really benefit him.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 05:40 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BROWNS

Jordan Poyer - OSU
Plucked him off a practice squad a couple weeks ago and has already made some plays on special teams coverage.

Barkevious Mingo - LSU
He's not made a huge impact. But he has had flashes though where he's made his presence felt as a rusher and disrupter but he's not finishing very often. He's had a number of awful plays defending the run that have resulted in big gains. Browns defense among league leaders in yds per play so his gaffs have really stuck out.

Leon McFadden - SDSU
Who? Non factor in all phases. In his defense, Buster Skrine and Chris Owens, who he's behind on depth, have been well above average.

Brandon McGee - ASU
Non factor until thrust into the Pitt game last week when 2nd stringer Tank Carder went down. Lined up properly.

MarQueis Gray - UMN
Listed as TE, played some as an HB and wildcat, with very poor results. But has shown very good athletic ability.

Garrett Gilkey - CSC
Only contribution has been commenting on the Martin bullying situation.

Reid Fragel - OSU
Practice squad pick up. MIA-not the city.

Armonty Bryant - ECU
A reserve 34 DE and showed some flashes of rush ability and toughness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fluker and Keenan Allen should be rookie pro bowlers if you ask me, although I'm biased. Teo is an excellent addition although not a perfect linebacker, still seeing some bad angles and he's caught the terrible tackling virus plaguing our D.

Fluker, i don't know how much more you want from a guy. He's crushed as a RT and has spent the last 3 games at LT doing just as well. the whole pass protection knock, I haven't really seen it come into play any more than 95% of the other tackles in the league. Vicious o-lineman and easy call as a cornerstone of the rebuilding project.

Keenan, honestly the numbers surprise me, because up until the last few weeks he's been a little sneaky about it. but not any more. he'll easily pass 1000 yards receiving, within the next couple games if he stays on pace. ridiculously polished rookie, great routes and hands, which you never see this early on. Probably the best WR on the team at attacking the ball, he's got a few circus catches too. what an addition, and what a steal in the 3rd round.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2) Christine Michael: She had an amazing preseason but with Lynch and Turbin she hasn't done anything aside from garbage time. Looks beastly in those garbage time runs though.

3) Jordan Hill: Inured

4) Chris Harper: cut

5) Jesse Williams: Injured

6) Tharold Simon: Injured

6) Luke Willson: 2nd TE having a terrific year. Great speed, good hands, and a good blocker. Miller's gone after next year so he might be the starting TE and I'd have no problem with that. Steal in the 6th after he was injured for his Senior year at Rice. He's better than Vance McDonald right now.

7) Michael Bowie: Started a few games at RT and struggled as a 7th rounder from NE Oklahoma State should. But he's gigantic, improved a bit each game, and had some highlight-reel blocks. Breno is healthy now, but I like Bowie as a developmental guy.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Timbathia
Veteran

Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Timbathia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
sylvester williams - who knows. hard to get playing time when knighton and vickerson are playing so well.
montee ball - unsurprisingly awful. should've been a 7th round pick at best. i have no idea why anyone ever thought otherwise. maybe he just needs 6 years like moreno, though.
kayvon webster - got picked on a bit against new england, but has been our second best db most of the season. better than chris harris.
zac dysert - probably off on the practice squad being better than osweiler.
This is the pick that the entire NFL draft community gave the Broncos grief about, and it turns out he is the only one so far that can play.
Timbathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
sylvester williams - who knows. hard to get playing time when knighton and vickerson are playing so well.
montee ball - unsurprisingly awful. should've been a 7th round pick at best. i have no idea why anyone ever thought otherwise. maybe he just needs 6 years like moreno, though.
kayvon webster - got picked on a bit against new england, but has been our second best db most of the season. better than chris harris.
zac dysert - probably off on the practice squad being better than osweiler.
How dare you ?!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:37 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Chance Warmack has not been all that great. Looks pretty average to me, especially in pass pro.

Justin Hunter is starting to come on a bit, he's done well anytime he's been given snaps, but they were few and far between earlier in the year. He came out a year too early in my opinion, but you can see the talent every time he's out there. Pretty excited about his future.

Brian Schwenke is now the full time starter at C after being behind the curve due to missing basically all of camp with a hamstring injury. He's been great in the run game, and ok in pass pro. Definite upgrade over Rob Turner, but he still needs some seasoning.
Pretty much the same but i'll go ahead and voice my own opinion.

Warmack - He has played about how I expected a rookie to come in and play. Prior to the draft I thought he'd have trouble adapting to the pro game, and he has, but he's still been an above average starter IMO.

Hunter - His role is expanding, and he's getting better at running all the routes he needs to rather than just being the deep target. He's come a long way since earlier in the season, if he continues he'll be a very good WR.

Schwenke - Has played relatively well since taking over. Could be better at pass pro, but that's the whole line outside of Roos and LeVitre. Should develop into one of the best Centers in the game.

Nobody else has really made that much of an impact
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:56 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ima just leave these here.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Fluker, i don't know how much more you want from a guy. He's crushed as a RT and has spent the last 3 games at LT doing just as well. the whole pass protection knock, I haven't really seen it come into play any more than 95% of the other tackles in the league. Vicious o-lineman and easy call as a cornerstone of the rebuilding project.
Reading this, I can't help but think of the poster who claimed Fluker shouldn't go before the fourth round because he was too slow to play even guard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Ima just leave these here.

I'll admit, I wasn't a fan at all of Bernard leading up to and immediately after the draft. When I saw him running the drills on Hard Knocks though, I became a bit of a believer. He has insanely fast feet.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote