Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-27-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Absolutely not.
"DO IT!"

terrible line delivery. Terrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
**** Spike Lee and **** that remake.
I refuse to see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
"DO IT!"

terrible line delivery. Terrible.
It's perfectly fine in the movie.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Spike Lee's Oldboy remake neither surpasses the original nor adds anything new to its impressive legacy.
Who would have thought it. Admittedly I thought the trailer looked decent, but overall it's a completely unnecessary movie.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** Spike Lee and **** that remake.
I would normally completely agree with this statement but Sharlto Copley is in the remake and I'm positive he's decent, at the very least, in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I would normally completely agree with this statement but Sharlto Copley is in the remake and I'm positive he's decent, at the very least, in it.
About that....

Quote:
Sharlto Copley’s villain is so over-the-top moronic that it actually helps the film turn the corner from confusingly mediocre into entertainingly terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-27-2013, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still trying to figure out how the plot works when he knows his daughter is alive and who she is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I'm still trying to figure out how the plot works when he knows his daughter is alive and who she is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-28-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Disappointed in the reviews of Oldboy so far. I knew it wouldn't even come close to being as good as the original but I at least wanted it to be decent.

I hope they decide not to go through with the Bittersweet Life remake. Or The Chaser.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your roboting is not working.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

One of these days we need to have Thanksgiving together, Job.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-28-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Veteran

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree Corey.
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need some good Netflix documentaries
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I need some good Netflix documentaries

Have you watched Two Days in April?
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread needs more people going to see 12 Years a Slave. Most important film in years and one of the best directed films of all time. It is flawless.
Old 11-29-2013, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
This thread needs more people going to see 12 Years a Slave. Most important film in years and one of the best directed films of all time. It is flawless.
Unfortunately it wasn't distributed nationwide. It's only available by limited release I think. So a lot of people are going to miss out.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Unfortunately it wasn't distributed nationwide. It's only available by limited release I think. So a lot of people are going to miss out.
Just came to my area a couple weeks back. Most people will get the chance to see it and release now is a lot wider than it was weeks ago. Talked to my friend this week who had it come to his small town in Canada just this week so if that town has it showing I figure most places will. I think it is absolutely a must see film and worth 5 times the amount I paid for it (I saw it on cheap tuesday so paid 20 bucks for 3 people).
Old 11-29-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Limited Release a month ago, should be nationwide now...Gonzo, you know I ******* dug it.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Limited Release a month ago, should be nationwide now...Gonzo, you know I ******* dug it.
Oh I know it. I honestly don't know how anyone could not like. Of course someone with excellent taste like yourself loved it. My friend from that small town who is getting his masters in film theory LOVED Gravity in a way that made it seem like there was no way he could like anything more this year. He saw 12 Years yesterday and was blown the hell away. The first person to have seen it since I went I saw it. Uncompromising, unflinching, filmmaking at its best.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I'd put it fourth behind Before Midnight, Gravity and Spectacular Now this year. *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-29-2013, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I'd put it fourth behind Before Midnight, Gravity and Spectacular Now this year. *****.
I mean it's no surprise that you have no idea what you are talking about. Surprised it isn't fifth with Catching Fire being ranked higher by you.

Looking forward to seeing Spectacular Now. This year has been incredible year for movies. Before Midnight and Gravity are both incredible.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
I mean it's no surprise that you have no idea what you are talking about. Surprised it isn't fifth with Catching Fire being ranked higher by you.

Looking forward to seeing Spectacular Now. This year has been incredible year for movies. Before Midnight and Gravity are both incredible.
Oh I considered it. I do believe that Her will end up challenging for the top spot as well, since the early reviews are great and Joaquin Phoenix has been rolling lately (acting wise, since The Master blows).

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-29-2013, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Oh I considered it. I do believe that Her will end up challenging for the top spot as well, since the early reviews are great and Joaquin Phoenix has been rolling lately (acting wise, since The Master blows).
Again, proving you have no idea what you are talking about. The Master is a ******* masterpiece.

I cannot wait for her. Love Spike Jonze, the guy is seriously talented and yes, Joaquin has been killing it acting wise. Inherent Vice is my most anticipated film.

The Wolf of Wall Street and American Hustle are another two that I cannot wait for. Nebraska, Inside Llewyn Davis, and Dallas Buyers Club are also must sees for me. These are just upcoming movies too as this year has already be very strong when it comes to movies.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
Have you watched Two Days in April?
I have not I'll look into it
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Master was brilliant, ya pig *****...

Nebraska was quite good, though I can see people having issues with it as Alexander Payne has now done 3 movies on road trips, with one involving an old man on the brink of losing it. It's essentially About Schmidt in black and white. Bruce Dern though, my God, boys, what a performance.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

So Paul Walker is dead