Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-28-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's do this LL!

I'm the 1 on your 10-1 record!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:35 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man... Burleson put up a big fat 0 today. That sucks. Now I feel bad.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 08:43 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Demarco Murray

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Le'Veon nearly had that TD! Dangit. He's such a stud though.
Old 11-28-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Le'Veon nearly had that TD! Dangit. He's such a stud though.
It's almost like he should have been valued way more than an injured Randall Cobb. Go figure ...............
Old 11-28-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
It's almost like he should have been valued way more than an injured Randall Cobb. Go figure ...............
Don't ever let that stinging feeling go away that you once owned him and now he's mine.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Don't ever let that stinging feeling go away that you once owned him and now he's mine.
Bell ---> VJax ---> Knowshon ---> Marshall ---> A.J. Green.

Yeah, I'm plenty content.

Last edited by Xiomera : 11-28-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That stinging feeling isn't Le'Veon Bell trade regret, it's chlamydia.

Old 11-28-2013, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
That stinging feeling isn't Le'Veon Bell trade regret, it's chlamydia.
Irish probably has it pretty bad.
Old 11-28-2013, 11:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Good thing I resisted the urge.. I could've got chlamydia from you or DUnit.

Old 11-29-2013, 03:57 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Bell ---> VJax ---> Knowshon ---> Marshall ---> A.J. Green.

Yeah, I'm plenty content.
LOL. Of course you are. Proof above that you're the rip off artist who actually thinks he makes fair trades and then you get the most critical when you perceive anyone else involved in an uneven trade.

This is WAR. Any advantage you can gain, more power to you. You don't get it, that that's the damn reason why I think you're such a tough fantasy competitor. Your ability to pull off 6 for 4 player trades, and go from Bell to AJ Green type progress, etc... makes you tough, but I respect that.

All your whining about trades (especially mine) just make me laugh at your hypocrisy. Deal with it.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:26 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sure, let's ignore that Bell is averaging just over 3 YPC. If that doesn't improve, the touches will eventually dry up next year. I still value Cobb over him as a keeper.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Sure, let's ignore that Bell is averaging just over 3 YPC. If that doesn't improve, the touches will eventually dry up next year. I still value Cobb over him as a keeper.
The Steelers keep throwing him the ball. And running backs with a full workload are much rarer.
Old 11-29-2013, 08:41 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Steelers keep throwing him the ball. And running backs with a full workload are much rarer.
My point is that if he doesn't improve, that workload will change. Probably not this season, but if he still can't get yards next year when he's given the ball, they'll look elsewhere with their carries. I'm not saying that he won't improve, but it's no sure thing. He's absolutely a risky keeper.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Let's do this LL!

I'm the 1 on your 10-1 record!
Pretty even start. Should be a close matchup though I was hoping Dez would be more involved. I'm gonna need a big game from nearly everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course Alshon goes off today.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:41 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

I'm gunning for that consolation ladder victory.
Old 12-01-2013, 02:53 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Josh Gordon is such a ******* beast. You should've traded him to me Longhorns.

Old 12-01-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone light some candles I'm ******* Josh Gordon tonight baby! Have your way with me big man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Josh Gordon.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Congratulations LL! Wish you luck the rest of the way.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Congratulations LL! Wish you luck the rest of the way.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin and Woodhead need to have big 2nd halfs for me to have a chance winning this playoff game.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Last edited by RaiderNation : 12-01-2013 at 04:41 PM.
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How come the list of past champs isn't in the first post?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Boldin and Woodhead need to have big 2nd halfs for me to have a chance winning this playoff game.
Woodhead needs zero yards and zero touchdowns please.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote