Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2013, 08:35 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-01-2013, 10:18 AM    (permalink
Shreckart
Veteran

Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shreckart is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My good friend got a PS4 controller already and I was looking at it last night. I actually like it a lot more than expected, I wasn't a huge PS3 controller fan but this PS4 controller actually turned out to feel pretty comfortable. Helps me sway a little towards getting a PS4 after all as of now.
Shreckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it significantly different? The PS3 controller is basically the same as the PS1 and PS2 controllers.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just going post in this thread since I don't like Pokemon...

I'm loving WWE2K14.
Old 11-01-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
I'm just going post in this thread since I don't like Pokemon...

I'm loving WWE2K14.
How is it different than 13?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
How is it different than 13?
Gameplay wise it's pretty much the same but the roster is one of the best in years IMO.

30 years of WM is solid but Universe Mode is awesome. If you enjoy creating wrestlers or tweaking the rosters moves and what they wear the possibilities are endless. I can knock out an hour or more and never play a match haha.

I can't wait for the DLC roster Add-ons Jake "The Snake" Roberts,"Ravishing" Rick Rude,Scott Steiner and "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes to name a few.

Here is a full list of the roster.

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster

They did a really good job with Razor Ramon.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 09:56 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Getting my PS4 on Friday via Amazon, also ordered 2 new M70 speakers from newegg.com and a receiver. Dad's gonna let me have his old subwoofer that is massive.

Recently ordered a 60 inch Samsung plasma TV for gaming and NFL.

HERE WE GO.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Getting my PS4 on Friday via Amazon, also ordered 2 new M70 speakers from newegg.com and a receiver. Dad's gonna let me have his old subwoofer that is massive.

HERE WE GO.
Congrats bro. I have to wait until I get off work Friday, then drive 30 minutes to another gamestop get PS4 because that's where I lived when I preordered it.
Old 11-13-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post

HERE WE GO.
I hate you.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Gaming looks sweet on my 51 inch Samsung plasma. I can't wait to see next gen on it.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:30 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of the advtanges of living so close to where I work I can come home on my lunch hour and play the last of us.
Old 11-13-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Congrats bro. I have to wait until I get off work Friday, then drive 30 minutes to another gamestop get PS4 because that's where I lived when I preordered it.
Jokes on me, I am visiting my girlfriend in central Ohio (I live by Cleveland) on Friday.

Coming back Saturday around 5 hopefully so I can get my new set up all ready, play some PS4, and get ready for Browns Bengals.

I picked up KZ:SF and Black Flag with an Amazon BOGO deal. I also ordered the PS plus BF4 bundle.

I am all ready!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I hate you.
I love you.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna see some game play video guys. I'll be stuck waiting for a while until bills are paid off and after x mass before I make the jump. . I need videos of game play until then.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is a streaming ps4 games going on right . graphics are blurry but look at the game play instead.

http://www.twitch.tv/jbhuskers
Old 11-18-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know if there are any like arcade games that you can buy and play with someone else on ps3 online? My friend is having a rough night trying to interact somehow.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
Does anyone know if there are any like arcade games that you can buy and play with someone else on ps3 online? My friend is having a rough night trying to interact somehow.
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwo...ENARCADEKONAMI
Old 11-18-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
NBA Jam is pretty fun.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just finished the last of us and great gameplay, graphics and story in my top 5 of ps3 for sure.
Old 11-23-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Definitely going to buy 3 years of PS+.

Quote:
Sony today announced its Black Friday offerings on the PlayStation Blog.

Among the deals being offered are discounts to the PS Vita system as well as discounts for PlayStation Plus. PlayStation Plus, which normally costs $49.99 for a year's subscription, will cost only $29.99 per year on November 29.

PlayStation Vita discounts vary for each retailer:

Best Buy — All PS Vita systems available (11/24 – 11/2 — $169.99
GameStop — PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (11/29 – 12/1) — $179.99
Target — All PS Vita systems available (11/28 – 11/30) — $179.99
Toys R Us — All PS Vita systems available (11/28 – 11/29) — $179.99
Walmart.com — All PS Vita systems available (11/28 – 11/29) — $179.99

Sony also announced that The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls, both for the PlayStation 3, will be offered for $39.99.

The blog entry mentions “special pricing” for DualShock 3 controllers, but does not specify which areas or retailers will offer the deal.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Just finished the last of us and great gameplay, graphics and story in my top 5 of ps3 for sure.
I can't freaking wait for the single player DLC...
Old 11-29-2013, 07:49 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Just picked up two years of PS+ at gamestop for $29.99 each

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 11-29-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Old 11-29-2013, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Just picked up two years of PS+ at gamestop for $29.99
$29.99 for each year or for both?
Old 11-29-2013, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
$29.99 for each year or for both?
For each. Sorry for the confusion.
Old 11-29-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Gameplay wise it's pretty much the same but the roster is one of the best in years IMO.

30 years of WM is solid but Universe Mode is awesome. If you enjoy creating wrestlers or tweaking the rosters moves and what they wear the possibilities are endless. I can knock out an hour or more and never play a match haha.

I can't wait for the DLC roster Add-ons Jake "The Snake" Roberts,"Ravishing" Rick Rude,Scott Steiner and "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes to name a few.

Here is a full list of the roster.

http://wwe.2k.com/index.php/roster

They did a really good job with Razor Ramon.
100 CAW slots and already filled.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote