Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-19-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatadai View Post
Lache means loose or coward. So he's a promiscuous woman and he's too much of a coward to run down the middle.
Nah, he just has a coy running style.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lache couldn't remember plays at Temple high so it was mostly just run left or run right.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 07:22 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
He hasn't proven anything whatsoever.
http://espn.go.com/college-football/...n-heisman-2013
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
Not sure what the link has to do with the post you quoted, but every post before yours was in May before Seastruck took any snaps.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
Not sure what the link has to do with the post you quoted, but every post before yours was in May before Seastruck took any snaps.
I know. It was mostly being sarcastic. I like Seastrunk, but don't see anyway that he actually wins the Heisman next year.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahahaha

Up here at Oregon, one of my friends is a coach on the football team. We got to talking a little about Lache, and he said something funny. When he was at Oregon, the S&C coach used to always call him weird, because of one thing....

His left leg is about 2x as big as his right leg. I didn't believe it when I heard it, and then once you look for it...its SO obvious. The best picture i could find of it, is at the time of the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...cP71Ag#t=17 s

hahahahaha

i also talked to his roomate quite a bit freshman year (Eric Dungy) and aparently he's a WEIRD kid. It would be like 35 degrees outside and he would leave the window wide open, turn off the heat, and just sit there....haha
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know. It was mostly being sarcastic. I like Seastrunk, but don't see anyway that he actually wins the Heisman next year.

I think it's definitely possible.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
CollegeFan
Rookie

CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kinda hard to predict something like winning a Heisman but hey, I'll give credit where its due...this guy looked pretty impressive the other night. I'd say he is somebody to keep an eye on for sure.
CollegeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
ahahaha

Up here at Oregon, one of my friends is a coach on the football team. We got to talking a little about Lache, and he said something funny. When he was at Oregon, the S&C coach used to always call him weird, because of one thing....

His left leg is about 2x as big as his right leg. I didn't believe it when I heard it, and then once you look for it...its SO obvious. The best picture i could find of it, is at the time of the video below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...cP71Ag#t=17 s

hahahahaha

i also talked to his roomate quite a bit freshman year (Eric Dungy) and aparently he's a WEIRD kid. It would be like 35 degrees outside and he would leave the window wide open, turn off the heat, and just sit there....haha
This type of post is how legends are born.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 11:28 AM    (permalink
CollegeFan
Rookie

CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weird or not kid can ball...you see all these guys getting injured and dropping and couching the football right up....well here is a guy that hurt something but found the endzone anyway...I am impressed with this guy.
CollegeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember at one time he was supposed to be leaning hard to Auburn in HS and go there along with Dyer. Apparently Chizik was trying to create a three headed monster at RB. He was also trying to get Lattimore but he was never going anywhere other than South Carolina.

I think it should be really fun to watch someone with Seastrunk's speed in Art Brile's offense. However, as long as Glasco Martin IV is getting more carries, especially more goal line carries, and more touchdowns I don't see how he could win the Heisman. Martin's a junior and should be back. Reggie Bush won in 2005 sharing carries with Lendale White, but Bush had more attempts than White. Martin IV had more attempts than Seastrunk.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:10 AM    (permalink
ConnSKINS26
Rookie

ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What this kid is doing this season is amazing.

He's not a perfect prospect, of course, but with his production, big play ability, and the way he's inevitably going to blow up the combine, he's going to be an incredibly hyped prospect. Late first rounder, probably.

I don't think he has any competition unless Gordon comes out (and he should).
ConnSKINS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:20 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnSKINS26 View Post
What this kid is doing this season is amazing.

He's not a perfect prospect, of course, but with his production, big play ability, and the way he's inevitably going to blow up the combine, he's going to be an incredibly hyped prospect. Late first rounder, probably.

I don't think he has any competition unless Gordon comes out (and he should).
RB's are going to continue to be drafted later and later.
They all get hurt anyway, see Lacy, see Le"Veon Bell.... see Trent Richardson.

I'll take the under (after) on late first for Sea.
He's a nice player, reminds me of the path Christine Michael took. Clear blue chip stud talent..... we'll see.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 01:32 AM    (permalink
ConnSKINS26
Rookie

ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ConnSKINS26 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
RB's are going to continue to be drafted later and later.
They all get hurt anyway, see Lacy, see Le"Veon Bell.... see Trent Richardson.

I'll take the under (after) on late first for Sea.
He's a nice player, reminds me of the path Christine Michael took. Clear blue chip stud talent..... we'll see.
Part of the reason I see Seastrunk going late 1st is precisely because of where Michael went...the 2nd with very little in the way of production. Seastrunk will be a little smaller, but thick anyways, with great production. Great pedigree. He's going to destroy the combine. Strength, speed, agility, and he'll have the ridiculous jumps like David Wilson did. In fact, he's going to profile pretty similarly to Wilson but with less negativity around his vision and instincts, and possibly a better combine.
ConnSKINS26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffman57 View Post
ahahaha

hahahahaha

he may be weird but he put da team on his back doe
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 02:11 AM    (permalink
bigbuc
Veteran

bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbuc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One reason why I think he ends up in the late first round. Speed. Flat out burner. One thing NFL teams go nuts for. Also it's not like this guy is doing this a 185ish. He's a full 210.
bigbuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:59 PM    (permalink
fredder
Veteran

fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fredder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At this point I think there's a pretty wide range for how good of a pro Seastrunk will be. Obviously he has incredible speed and combined with his patience as a runner it gives him a set of skills similar to what Chris Johnson had early in his career.

With that said I feel he goes down too easily for a guy his size. I also question his ability to be a 3 down back which is basically required for first round RBs at this point. The frustrating thing is that he generally shows the ability to pick up the right guy in pass blocking he just doesn't do enough to stop that guy. Again this is kind of strange for a guy his size. Also from what I've seen he's shown inconsistent hands out of the backfield. This really hurts him as one of the best ways to utilize him is in space and using him as a receiver would be one of the best ways to do this.

He honestly has the ability to be one of the best backs in the league but for him to be worth a 1st round pick he's going to have to learn to play like a guy who's 210 pounds. He could also disappoint as a first rounder if he becomes a guy who can't stay on the field for all 3 downs and short yardage situations and struggles to consistently make plays. Similar to how David Wilson has disappointed so far.
fredder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 09:04 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems like Thomas Jones out of college..

Wasn't Jones a fast relatively big back who didn't really run all that hard/finish?

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Blawbert
Rookie

Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blawbert is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A less good De'Anthony Thomas, Kenjon Barner and Lamicheal James.
Blawbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 08:15 AM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

Seastrunk will demolish the league.
Old 10-15-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blawbert View Post
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Hokies2013
Rookie

Hokies2013 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blawbert View Post
He has much more power and size than any of them. Not a good comparison.
Hokies2013 is offline   Reply With Quote