Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-03-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
TY Hilton the ****ing man is gonna win me this game!!!
Meanwhile Mcfadden gets injured...

Still happy with the trade though. :)

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 02:57 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brutal loss!!! I shoulda got a kicker :(

Congrats killswitch, that was an epic win!
Old 11-09-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my team is laughably bad, anyone looking to trade take a look at my roster. Anyone can be had for the right price. Looking to find some keepers for next years draft and help someone make a playoff push this year

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:14 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tj is tied for 1st at 8-2 despite playing David Wilson as his flex every week.

FU, tj! I'm taking you down this week!
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I made some very poor keeper choices this season.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:51 AM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good luck to those of you who are in the running for the Championship! This is the only league, of 5, that I failed to make the postseason in. This is probably one of my favorite rosters, at that, lol.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bums me out that a roster that's been inactive for 6 weeks can earn a 1st round BYE.

Good drafting tj.

Last edited by phlysac : 12-03-2013 at 09:00 AM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:01 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Bums me out that a roster that's been inactive for 6 weeks can earn a 1st round BYE.

Good drafting tj.
He wasn't even at the draft. We're all terrible.

RCA misses the playoffs by 40 points. :(
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 11:57 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yes I did snipe the 4 seed out of nowhere
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:29 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This year definitely did not go as planned. I like the idea of keepers but I definitely didn't keep the right guys.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-04-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
He wasn't even at the draft. We're all terrible.

RCA misses the playoffs by 40 points. :(
Matt Flynn, Jordy Nelson, and Jerret Boykin were all bad decisions.

I was so close. I really love my roster too.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:19 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team should be re-named to the free-agents. My draft sucked but I've recovered with some lucky adds and trades!
Old 12-15-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're about to let a team that still has David Wilson starting, and has made 0 roster moves into our championship game.

We're a sorry bunch.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Quote:
We're about to let a team that still has David Wilson starting, and has made 0 roster moves into our championship game.

We're a sorry bunch.
...He won it.
Old 12-22-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
...He won it.
He didn't even show up for the draft.

His entire roster is his keepers and Autopick. No roster moves in 16 weeks.

AMAZING!

He had the worst record last season so he got the #1 pick this season.

His keepers were David Wilson and Demaryious Thomas.

Autopick drafted him...

LeSean McCoy
Jimmy Graham
Drew Brees
Ryan Mathews
DeSean Jackson
Seahawks D/ST

AMAZING fortune.

Last edited by phlysac : 12-22-2013 at 11:45 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Wow that was embarrassing!

No idea what to do with my keepers this year;

AP in 3
Dez in 4
Le'Veon Bell - FA
Knowshon - FA
Alshon Jeffrey - FA
Keenan Allen - FA
Old 12-25-2013, 02:59 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

I hope Joquie Bell get a starting gig this offseason.

*nudges colts*

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 12-25-2013, 08:03 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Ridiculous. Congrats TJ, assuming you are still even paying attention.

Any interest in putting a little cash on the league next year? When I say a little I mean it. Like, $20. Or even less if need be.

i done stole dis sig
Old 12-27-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Ridiculous. Congrats TJ, assuming you are still even paying attention.

Any interest in putting a little cash on the league next year? When I say a little I mean it. Like, $20. Or even less if need be.
Hell yeah! 1st and 2nd the last two seasons, i like my chances
Old 04-02-2014, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

How many keepers are you going for this year dude?
Old 04-02-2014, 01:37 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Probably same as last year unless someone presents a strong case to make it less.

i done stole dis sig