Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-03-2013, 03:40 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see Hunico in a somewhat relevant role, even if it is under the mask with goofy lighting. Sucks for Mistico, I had high hopes for him.. maybe they'll re-debut him under a new mask after having him spend some time in NXT.. or just have him form a tag team with Yoshi Tatsu or something.
Old 12-03-2013, 09:29 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved the "hey we forgot Miz is in a Christmas movie and we turned him heel because we forgot so Kofi is giving him a second chance" moment so he turns face again.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'm willing to bear Orton/Cena for TLC, but if they do this rematch or have HHH fight either of those two in any variation at Mania, I'm done. And I've never actually said that, unlike every other IWC person. Nor have I taken a sabbatical at any point.
So they are advertising champion vs champion (Cena vs Orton) for the Christmas house show in NY. See ya, Brody.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:08 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd totally be down for Hogan/Cena vs. Orton/Ultimate Warrior at Wrestlemania.
Old 12-04-2013, 02:33 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Orton and Flair could be cool too. Sadly we'll get Orton/HHH if it happens

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Orton and Flair could be cool too.
As long as we're using time machines and matching up guys in their primes (at least I hope that's what you guys are talking about), one of my fantasy feuds/matches would be C.M. Punk against Rowdy Roddy Piper, no matter who the face and heel would be.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 12-05-2013 at 10:41 AM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Nope. Current Cena, Orton, Hogan, and Ultimate Warrior. It'd be amazing.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nope. Current Cena, Orton, Hogan, and Ultimate Warrior. It'd be amazing.
Would you make it no disqualification so Hogan could use his cane or walker?
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tag team would be the only proper way to have Hogan wrestle, just let him get one hot tag to clean house and Hulk Up. Him and Cena teaming up would be great so long as it doesn't set up Cena vs Hogan for WM31.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Tag team would be the only proper way to have Hogan wrestle, just let him get one hot tag to clean house and Hulk Up. Him and Cena teaming up would be great so long as it doesn't set up Cena vs Hogan for WM31.
It would be a once in a lifetime match, that they would do twice...
Old 12-06-2013, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It would be a once in a lifetime match, that they would do twice...
It does mean Cena's not wrestling for the Title Belt at Wrestlemania.

...wait, that sounded stupid as soon as it left my fingers onto the keyboard. If they could do that crap with Cena/Rock II, they'll do it there.

Cripes, why does Undertaker get nearly all the non-title SUPER-Important matches?
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they don't do some sort of tag involving Cena/Hogan, then I'd like to see Cena challenge Undertaker. Lets face it, right now Cena is the only guy people would legitimately buy as someone who could end Taker's streak.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait. Do people actually want to see Hogan wrestle?
Old 12-06-2013, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope not.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a one-off and nostalgia purposes I wouldn't mind it. Some sort of tag would be fine and I'd probably be more entertained by that then some singles match we've already seen before.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
Cripes, why does Undertaker get nearly all the non-title SUPER-Important matches?
Because the Streak is bigger than championship belts and it'll never ever be broken ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Wait. Do people actually want to see Hogan wrestle?
I want Hogan vs. Ahmed Johnson dammit. DREAM MATCH!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Cena-Taker in an "I Quit" match is the way to go.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cena-Taker in an "I Quit" match is the way to go.
Can't have Super Cena quit. Won't happen.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Can't have Super Cena quit. Won't happen.
That is exactly why it is intriguing.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
That is exactly why it is intriguing.
But also why it'll never happen. Sadly. Although if the streak ended..i'm strangely ok with Cena ending it.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
But also why it'll never happen. Sadly. Although if the streak ended..i'm strangely ok with Cena ending it.
They have to recreate this feeling, without it being a direct ripoff.

Old 12-06-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena-Taker is the ultimate matchup because Cena is the only person you'd think Taker might lose to.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
They have to recreate this feeling, without it being a direct ripoff.

Not going to happen with HHH in charge of creative.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, Cena/Taker in an I Quit match would be awesome. I assume they'd just have Cena pass out rather than give up.

And then the next night on Raw he'll come out smiling and cracking jokes like nothing ever happened. But the match would be good.
Old 12-06-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Yeah, Cena/Taker in an I Quit match would be awesome. I assume they'd just have Cena pass out rather than give up.
The way I figure it would happen is the Undertaker puts Cena in the Hell's Gate. After a while the ref checks on Cena with the arm raising thing. The third time Cena hulks up, picks Undertaker up one armed 1-2 times and slams him but Undertaker doesn't let go and Cena can't do it a third time. One or two minutes later the ref starts checking Cena again and this time he has passed out.
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote