Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2013, 01:22 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really do want him to get healthy and have a long career but the fact is he will be pushed back into the line up quick. It might not be the best idea for his health but it is probably best for the teams success. There is too much pressure to win and perform to give him the extra time, plus possible financial incentives.

This weekend I was extremely leery of Pitta coming back off that hip, especially in the cold. But the team is much better with him out there even if he isn't 100%. Honestly my concerns disappeared when he caught a late 4th quarter TD because winning is more important sadly. I'm still worried but the value of him on the field is greater than the risk of him getting injured more at this current time. It's hypocritical but that's the NFL.

I want Gronks body to heal properly and for him to take the time to make sure he can continue a possible HoF career in the best way possible, but the NFL is measured in weeks not years. It just really isn't an option to take a full year off in the current climate. I'd like the Patriots to view this in terms of his career but that's not how it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote