Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-21-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post

Amazing
Windy as hell? I know the weather in London is crazy.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:42 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhh this is so beautiful.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
ahhh this is so beautiful.
Hatem just smashes the **** out of PKs. Doesn't even hide which way he's going. I love it.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Hatem's almost made 3 goals in less than 10 minutes.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:45 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Hatem's almost made 3 goals in less than 10 minutes.
If Gouffran scored the first one it would've been special.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-21-2013, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
If Gouffran scored the first one it would've been special.
Pardew has to bring him on earlier to kill games. If we are up 2 (maybe 1 depending on the opponent), Hatem should be brought on ~60 minute mark every time. Ditto if we are trailing. I understand and agree with not starting him, but he needs at least 30 minutes on the pitch unless we're trying to scrape a draw versus one of the big clubs or something.
Old 12-21-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

All that said, Pardew's tactics have been very good as of late. The Man U game in particular was brilliant.
Old 12-22-2013, 10:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adebayor sighting?

Nice winner from Barkley, too. Such an interesting year at the top, tomorrow's match should be fun.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Adebayor sighting?

Nice winner from Barkley, too. Such an interesting year at the top, tomorrow's match should be fun.
Adebayor was a god damn beast. He owned the game. When he wants to play and is motivated he is amazing. Unfortunately that happens once every two years. Expect him to score 10 goals in the next 6 weeks then none for the rest of the season.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just watched Arsenal-Chelsea on DVR. Thankful for that. Pretty bad game. Good result for Liverpool though, obviously. Anyone see Giroud's face after that miss in the 2nd? Classic. I gotta search for the gif
Old 12-26-2013, 07:43 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Boxing day is just the best.
Old 12-26-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Boxing day is just the best.
(read on work computer)

sigh.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:13 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
(read on work computer)

sigh.
I was just thinking the same thing. I can't even enjoy the Boxing Day matches.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

omg yessssssssssssss! this is crazy. we need to win now.

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-26-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Remy is so awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Crazy game. Ben Arfa or Shola should be taking the penalties though.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and now Gouffran! horray Newcastle French National Team

EDIT: it's a French Invasion apparently.

Last edited by Brent : 12-26-2013 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Alright. Let's get some of our big guns rest now....
Old 12-26-2013, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Yohan Cabaye.

This game is getting out of hand haha.

Old 12-26-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Cisse needs to get a goal!

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-26-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

omgomgomgomgomg

RIP themaninblack
Old 12-26-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Could've been 8. What a glorious day.

And now Man City are up against it at home.
Old 12-29-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

goooooooooo Newcastle

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
goooooooooo Newcastle
So close. We played pretty well, although the tactics did not make it the best watch. A draw would've probably been a fairer result.
Old 01-01-2014, 10:12 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chelsea FBs dropping like flies :(

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote